Close but no cigar

123 LastLast

Close but no cigar

First field report, so bear with me.

Out bar hoping with my wing, and come into our second bar. Walk around to get a feel for the place and see this super drunk girl laying on the floor in a pile of spilled drinks. I get the background story from a guy who seen it and tell my buddy. The drunk girl goes to leave, and me and my wing follow to watch. She bumps into this two set and almost falls again. So I go up to them after the drunk chick leaves and start telling them about how drunk this girl was and all that. These girls are primed the one I'm talking to is so so maybe a 5, but she's kinoing me hard. It's on. She tells me he friend is from out of town and that she'll probably fuck my buddy. So we hang for about ten minutes and do the pictures gig. I point to my cheek and say "kiss it" as my buddy takes a pic. She's into it and loving it. Didn't really do much dhv, just told her "this shit ain't free, I'm gonna have to start charging you" seemed to work.

So I told them me and my buddy are leaving to go shoot pool, come join us. We went to another bar, probably a bad move, these girls were flirty and were workin a few other guys in minutes. My target stayed tight by us mostly but my wings girl was off workin some other guy. In the end he lost her, so it was down to the target.

Went to dinner than back to my place. We hung out in living room mostly and made out alot. Had her light candles while I put on music. It's been around 4 hours since I met her. I really thought she'd be good to go, we were making out for a long time, finally I started touching her between the legs, pants on, she loved it. Lasted a good two minutes then she closed her legs and slightly pushed my hands away. LMR and I figured it hadn't been long enough. But I didn't get up and stop, I kept at kissing her. Big mistake. It was furstrating so we stopped. Started back up about ten minutes later but kept it light. Then I gave her a massage. Really didnt think I could make it happen, so kept it light. Ended up falling asleep frustrated... but think its ok, and maybe need more time. But I'm definitely rusty, and need to be better able to deal with LMR if and when it pops up.

Chicago

Sounds like you didn't move her enough. Good job with the bounce but if they're that flirty and not hot in the first place just walk around with them to like 10 different spots and take them straight home. Rooms in your place seem to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonador View Post
    Sounds like you didn't move her enough. Good job with the bounce but if they're that flirty and not hot in the first place just walk around with them to like 10 different spots and take them straight home. Rooms in your place seem to count.
    That's interesting, I will try that. I guess I could bring her to the kitchen while we have drinks or give her the tour of the house. We did spend alot of time, too much, in the living room.

You did fine in my opinion. Good job man. You got her back and was almost there so that counts in my book.

Just next time lay low. Don't kiss her after she turns on her Anti-Slut Defense. Make her want it. Make her break her female code to have sex with you. That's basically what the freeze out is, you know? Making her realize that not kissing you and getting fucked by you will suck, because it feels so good. Bring her back to reality. Fuck it even say alright cool I'll call you a cab (I've done that before). Haha next time it's on for you, just remember that you control the chess pieces. (She's fucking you, your not fucking her)

Quote Originally Posted by PlayboyGenius View Post
    You did fine in my opinion. Good job man. You got her back and was almost there so that counts in my book.

Just next time lay low. Don't kiss her after she turns on her Anti-Slut Defense. Make her want it. Make her break her female code to have sex with you. That's basically what the freeze out is, you know? Making her realize that not kissing you and getting fucked by you will suck, because it feels so good. Bring her back to reality. Fuck it even say alright cool I'll call you a cab (I've done that before). Haha next time it's on for you, just remember that you control the chess pieces. (She's fucking you, your not fucking her)
    Ha, yeah, that's totally it. The more I think about it there was alot of micro freeze out in the way she kissed me. Like while making out, she'd pull away first, and I remember feeling a need to her. Horrible. Guess I got some things to become aware of. Apprecite the advice, will use it next time I see her. Just chatted with her and after I get back from Vegas looks like she'll be coming over.

Started texting her last night for a good half hour, she's coming over on the weekend in the afternoon. Plan to hang at my place for a bit maybe bounce to my buddies for a cookout. Going out tonight sarging solo, maybe with a buddy. Kinda anxious about being alone at a bar, but fuck it, sooner or later I got to handle this shit. Actually my wing is not much help, so who knows, maybe going solo will work well.

Went out sarging solo last night. First time in a few years. Things went cool, walked into a hot club and instantly and eyes and started dancing with a hb9 kept it cool for a bit then bailed. Found a quieter venue to grab a beer and some hb8 comes up and we chat about drinks for a bit. Should have asks about how she knows the guy she's with. Definitely need to get louder voice tone and work on keeping the mouth moving. Alot of these venues were new, so next time should help with the comfort factor. Tonight is round 2

Never made it out Sunday,very hung over. But yesterday the origionally girl from the first post came over. Things took a while to get cumphy, basically just hung out and watched movies. She crashed here again, and today she's coming back over. Lots of touching, kissing, stuff. I'm feeling pretty confident that tonight it's on.

Just need to be ready for LMR, but doubt it will be much.

So had the girl over again spent alot of time together it's up there hours wise and still getting shot down. Making out, feeling her up, doing push pull, unzip the pant, put her hand on my dick, she's giving me a hand job, I tell her go down on me.... And she says no! I'm stunned, seriously stunned. So gave a massive freeze out, really tried to play it off as no big deal, but man I'm stumped.

Spent a couple of days out with my friends at concerts. Learned alot from my one buddy who really pulls. But seems like my game flounders when I'm with him. So I just try and step back and learn. Then with my other friends it seems like they step back while I shine. Alot of great openings, but didn't really take them anywhere. So looks like I'll be sarging this week. Going to work on some quick kino in interactions, because that's something I struggle with.