wingman stavanger and sarging in stavanger

1. wingman stavanger and sarging in stavanger

Hi!

I am planning to move to stavanger in the future. I come from spain. I am improving my game every day in madrid so I expect I will have a good level when I will live in stavanger. Is this a city where one can play the game?

2. Let me guess: Your an engineer and you are going to Stavanger to work in the oil industry or something like that. I have a friend who is an engineer and he is very social and went to work there an year ago. He stayed there only 1 month then he returned home. He suffered racism abuse and felt lonely cuz norwegian ppl there would not talk to him and say bad things about immigrants there. Making friends and meeting norwegian girls in Stavenger??? only 5% probability of success. You earn lots of money there, but its very difficult to socialize and being from Spain, people will see you as an inferior immigrant and would not be nice to you (they will not attack you, but you would not see a smile for weeks). Thats how things work in Norway.

I think you made a very bad choice, but I hope I am wrong.

Cheers

3. You are completely right about myself. I just red yuor message and curiously I just arrived in Stavanger. You describe this place as a really hard and difficult enviroment and it makes that I am quite interesting in seeing how I can flow in this dificult enviroment. First I will read about building a social circle, and then I'll try to build one. I'll tell you how it works after one month.
    Thank you for the information

4. Hi there!

So... how has been your journey in Stavanger? Did you make many norwegian friends during this month?

5. Hi!

here my reply!

I was thinking. Is it really so bad here?.
    The first month goes fast and I spent time thinking about Tax Card, to buy things for the kitchen, get a movile phone and so on. No enough time for feeling hurt.
    I havent meet so a bad norwegians as your friend. I was at one foodball team, then I changed to a better one, then to a better one again and they were norwegians and I ask to play with then, I they do not say no or something.

Now I leave in a new apartment. I know the owner is from a antiemigrants politic group but he is nice. In this apartment there is an african guy. He was living as an emigrant in spain and I asked about racism. He told me that he does not see really racism here at all. But there is something important that any emigrant has to know when comes to norway. It is crucial: The norwegians do not say hi, or bye at all. they do not chat when see you at the street. They do not chat at all and when the meeting is finished they disappear really fast. They do no have anything against you. It is the way they behave. I got this information for many sources of emigrants who are living here long time. This african guy is a priest as well and he allways explains in his speech this thing. because allways someone complains him about the racism.

Spain?. they love spain. they dream about going there for pension and there are direct flights to different places in spain. there are many norwegians already there in pension and it is possible that there are more norwegians there than spanish people here. anyway spain does not matter. lets say a random country from south europe, east europe or whatever. And girls like the latin lover myth. Even darker they like. I was once in a 2set and one big dark african was waking close and the girls started to make jokes with him and trying to build rapport.
    Girls here?....up to TB7.5 they just approach you!. moreover norway is the country with more one night stands in the world!.
    I have not yet really meet the community here. I do not think it is because they do not like emigrants, I think I was not in the right forum. Because I do not see movement at all there. One good part of the community in general is also that one can meet people from diferent parts of the world and then they would be part of your social circle in your own country. who would not like to meet a spanish guy if it opens the psibility of creating a contact in spain, or whatever, for going out picking up spanish exotic latin girls in the spanish community?.
    Norwegians dont like me?...who cares....this is a international city...the city of oil and gas from europe. there is a group in facebook, and the people meet there time to time. there is also salsa courses somewhere and also there is languague courses where you can meet another emigrants. In the worst case there is also for sure people from your own country that you can meet as well.
    Is the first time your friend was in another country?...I already leaved in another 3 countries for some years. I do not see a different at all in the adapting process and all of them were in north europe and in all of them the police stopped me due to that issues about terrorist attack and so on.
    At the end all can be resume in the frame. As vereciti said about the inner game. He thought he was too dark and could not get any women, but he has a friend who is good with women and the friend is darker. The friend allways thought that the girls liked him. I tell it because in my company there is a norwegian who does not say hello or bye and my first day at the company he did not say hi allthough he saw I was knew. I just though this guy is really strange. Now I take him out of his confort extrange reallity and say him hi with energy and put him in a unconfortable situation to see his reaction. He is really nice when you know him but still he does not speak so much.

but to answer you question: I have to say that I did not really make norwegian friends yet. I lived in another countries and I did not as well. I do not see a problem at all in that. But I spoke with some norwegians and they said me: girls love latin guys. anyway I did not make norwegian friends. the main problem is that I do not speak norwegian so I can not be between norgewians and build rapport. I do not see a problem at all.

anyway the word case scenario you presented to me maked the things much easier. I though I would come here to suffer and at least to learn from that for a while, but until now, it was much better.

6. hey

I need a wingman here in stavanger. Are you up for meeting Nano?

Quote Originally Posted by nano badman View Post
    Hi!

here my reply!

I was thinking. Is it really so bad here?.
    The first month goes fast and I spent time thinking about Tax Card, to buy things for the kitchen, get a movile phone and so on. No enough time for feeling hurt.
    I havent meet so a bad norwegians as your friend. I was at one foodball team, then I changed to a better one, then to a better one again and they were norwegians and I ask to play with then, I they do not say no or something.

Now I leave in a new apartment. I know the owner is from a antiemigrants politic group but he is nice. In this apartment there is an african guy. He was living as an emigrant in spain and I asked about racism. He told me that he does not see really racism here at all. But there is something important that any emigrant has to know when comes to norway. It is crucial: The norwegians do not say hi, or bye at all. they do not chat when see you at the street. They do not chat at all and when the meeting is finished they disappear really fast. They do no have anything against you. It is the way they behave. I got this information for many sources of emigrants who are living here long time. This african guy is a priest as well and he allways explains in his speech this thing. because allways someone complains him about the racism.

Spain?. they love spain. they dream about going there for pension and there are direct flights to different places in spain. there are many norwegians already there in pension and it is possible that there are more norwegians there than spanish people here. anyway spain does not matter. lets say a random country from south europe, east europe or whatever. And girls like the latin lover myth. Even darker they like. I was once in a 2set and one big dark african was waking close and the girls started to make jokes with him and trying to build rapport.
    Girls here?....up to TB7.5 they just approach you!. moreover norway is the country with more one night stands in the world!.
    I have not yet really meet the community here. I do not think it is because they do not like emigrants, I think I was not in the right forum. Because I do not see movement at all there. One good part of the community in general is also that one can meet people from diferent parts of the world and then they would be part of your social circle in your own country. who would not like to meet a spanish guy if it opens the psibility of creating a contact in spain, or whatever, for going out picking up spanish exotic latin girls in the spanish community?.
    Norwegians dont like me?...who cares....this is a international city...the city of oil and gas from europe. there is a group in facebook, and the people meet there time to time. there is also salsa courses somewhere and also there is languague courses where you can meet another emigrants. In the worst case there is also for sure people from your own country that you can meet as well.
    Is the first time your friend was in another country?...I already leaved in another 3 countries for some years. I do not see a different at all in the adapting process and all of them were in north europe and in all of them the police stopped me due to that issues about terrorist attack and so on.
    At the end all can be resume in the frame. As vereciti said about the inner game. He thought he was too dark and could not get any women, but he has a friend who is good with women and the friend is darker. The friend allways thought that the girls liked him. I tell it because in my company there is a norwegian who does not say hello or bye and my first day at the company he did not say hi allthough he saw I was knew. I just though this guy is really strange. Now I take him out of his confort extrange reallity and say him hi with energy and put him in a unconfortable situation to see his reaction. He is really nice when you know him but still he does not speak so much.

but to answer you question: I have to say that I did not really make norwegian friends yet. I lived in another countries and I did not as well. I do not see a problem at all in that. But I spoke with some norwegians and they said me: girls love latin guys. anyway I did not make norwegian friends. the main problem is that I do not speak norwegian so I can not be between norgewians and build rapport. I do not see a problem at all.

anyway the word case scenario you presented to me maked the things much easier. I though I would come here to suffer and at least to learn from that for a while, but until now, it was much better.

7. sure
    do you want to go out tonight?
    I went out once with a guy who replayed me in another forum so I will go out with him today.
    We keep in contact anyway

8. Nice to hear from you nano badman.

Seems you are having a better time than I've supposed.

Good luck to you!

9. Any of you guys still active in the Stavanger area, send me a PM if so!