Looking for wingmen in Dusseldorf

12 LastLast
    worldwide. currently in Germany

Looking for wingmen in Dusseldorf

hello gentlemen,

Im looking for wingmen in Dusseldorf area.
    No matter where you are from, what you are doing here, as long as you are english/german-speaker and want to go out for some 'practice' Im your man/wing!

Currently Im 26 and and study PU since almost 7 years. I consider myself smooth talker, advanced level! I used to live in Dusseldorf long time ago then I went abroad to study and now Im back again! It is a good feeling, cuz Dusseldorf has a beauty of variety womenwise!

Yet to 'hunt' alone is not always interesting to me, so Im looking for a company of wingmen. Your level of proficiency does not matter to me, the higher the better thoug!

Just drop a messege here or in private and we will get in touch!

cheers!

worldwide. currently in Germany

by the way, english/german-speaker is ment as "english OR german speaker"

3. Hi there!
    Im moving to Dusseldorf in one month and it would be great with a wing.
    Ive just started to work in the field after several years in relationships.
    So compared to you im a newbie, but with the same age.
    Looking forward to see what this city has to offer(only been there once)

All best

Quote Originally Posted by KingsizePUA View Post
    hello gentlemen,

Im looking for wingmen in Dusseldorf area.
    No matter where you are from, what you are doing here, as long as you are english/german-speaker and want to go out for some 'practice' Im your man/wing!

Currently Im 26 and and study PU since almost 7 years. I consider myself smooth talker, advanced level! I used to live in Dusseldorf long time ago then I went abroad to study and now Im back again! It is a good feeling, cuz Dusseldorf has a beauty of variety womenwise!

Yet to 'hunt' alone is not always interesting to me, so Im looking for a company of wingmen. Your level of proficiency does not matter to me, the higher the better thoug!

Just drop a messege here or in private and we will get in touch!

cheers!

4. Hi there

Hi,
    I am new to the attraction forums,
    i have tried some stuff i have read here but compared to you i am a newbe.

I live in duesseldorf and i would like to see a experienced PUA in field ; )

greetz Kai

5. Hi,

Ive been here about 2 months now (6 months altogether in Germany) i can speak intermediate german (enough to get the job done it seems) and fluent english. It'd be awesome to have a wing/to wing as like you said, it seems the locals here are tough nuts to crack but very rewarding

Hi!

I live in Cologne but Düsseldorf isn't far away. I am almost a newbie but we can meet and I am fluent in German, English and Spanish. It'd be great to go there and show the girls there, what we are capable of.

Hello

Yeah i also would be your wingman to practice thats my only goal just like you to get better.
    I'm from Dortmund its maybe not as near as the other ones but it won't be a problem to get over to you.
    I also speak german and english even other language but that doesn't matter here.
    So just write to me or i'll be always ready to be your wingman to every one.

8. Hey guys,

I just came back from a semester abroad. Right now I'm looking for a wing in the Ruhrgebiet area. I'm 25 years old, mostly interested in daygame, fluent in english and german.
    It's important for me to have fun and find some guys with similar interests.

I'm also searching for wings in Düsseldorf and the Ruhr Area. I'm mainly doing clubgame if somebody should like to join me just send me a message

10. Hey guys,
    so we set up a facebook group called 'Lair Düsseldorf'. Basically my buddy and I who are game addicts, want to get in touch you guys in the Düsseldorf area. We would like to exchange ideas, refine our game and have fun along the way. We are looking for people who have similar interests. We mostly do club game.

It is a secret group, so no one will be able to see what you submit or that you joined. However, that is the reason why I cannot submit a link to the group in here. What you need to do is message me an eMail adress, and I will be able to invite you to it.

Cheers mates