Winnipeg: Sarging Team. We want You - Page 3

FirstFirst 123

I Want In

I'm not sure if this thread is still checked or not, but I want in if so. I've been interested in this game for a couple months now and need guys to go out with who have the same mind set. I will wait for a reply.

Bull

2. Lock and load. I want in.

3. Hi guys. I would like to join the crew. Please message me. Thank you.

4. Hi, I am from Vancouver b. C. 24 years old and I am staying at the Boniface residence for a French exchange. I am in town for a month until June 20. Are there any people here in Winnipeg who is down for some day game please let me know. My number is 7788595139. Send me text.

Thanks,

Randy

5. Hi, guys, I just finished a bootcamp in Toronto, coming back to Winnipeg now, contact me 204-588-0582, I do day game and night game, whatever.

6. Hey guys any of you still sarge in Winnipeg ? Pm me plz.

7. I am in Winnipeg and need a Wingman to hit me in the clubs or anywhere else....Text me 204 333 5876

8. Well, at the risk of being flamed, my needs are a bit different then you guys..a different lifestyle. Anyway, if you are interested in a mid 40's curvy married woman to practice your pick up on, one that I can guarantee you won't slap you then send me a PM. I can tell you guys that what the alphas on here say is exactly right, sometimes all you have to do is be direct and ask.