How to Approach Girls in the Mall or Starbucks?

12 LastLast
  1. How to Approach Girls in the Mall or Starbucks?

I want to approach girls in malls or in Starbucks, but for me, I just don't know how to break the ice the right way. It always seems awkward trying to talk to someone you don't know in the mall or at the cafe.

Could you please give me some advice when it comes to approaching girls in the mall or Starbucks?

2. Ask her what she's drinking/eating!

Day game is the same as night but at night people are usually in loud social places where it's expected.

Important however to remember that crazy drunk stuff in the day ain't as good as at night so its best not to freak her out

Ask what the Sizes are( venti, etc) tell her that you always order a medium/large and the cashier always corrects you with the Starbucks translation

4. Functional openers are the easiest to use, but they don't really get you anywhere. You need to be good in transitioning for a functional opener to work.
    Here is how a functional opener will mostly like go:

You: Hey, what drink is that?
    HB: It's an iced coffee with milk.
    You: Okay, thanks.
    (Dead end. Anything you say next will come of as needy.)
    What helps is if you check for Approach Invitations. If you get one the girl is more likely to engage in a conversation after you open her.

When daygaming I usually check the girl for things on her I can ask/say something about. For example: A book she is reading, she has a dog with her, a song she is listening to, ... And then I'll go: 'Congratulations with the book; I would never take you for a girl that likes literature' or start playing with the dog.

Hope this helps

South West United Kingdom

Okay, remember Mysterys 'Bait, Hook, Reel, Release'

We'll use an example for Starbucks and one for the mall,

-Starbucks-
    "Hey, I need a female opinion" - Bait
    "Sure/Yes"/Anything positive, proceed. If it's negative then you opened wrong, (Remember body language is important such as not approaching directly and be ready to leave at any moment - If you did get a negative response/ignored, it's best to walk away.)
    "The girl I am seeing (Disqualifier) has recently become jealous because i'm a social guy and I enjoy to spend time with lots of my friends instead of focusing all of my attention on her. How can I maintain my social values without allowing it to come between us?" - Hook

Now after she replies (if she seems disinterested again, feel free to walk away. Power comes with the decision that walking away is your choice, not hers.) Now after she replies, you want to change topic quickly - even to the point where you look at her coffee and say "Did you know the effect of the coffee bean was found after goats had eaten them and were described as to 'dance, Do you intend on dancing after your coffee?"

And thus you've moved the conversation away from the opener, disqualified yourself, controlled her 'present' by changing topic - All that's left for you to do is through a time constraint, then run a routine or two - Personally recommend the cube, it's easy to flow into.

Now we have a mall, we run a similiar format to before - Bait Hook Reel Release

"Hey, does this shirt make me look gay?"
    "Yes/No - Any reply is fine"
    "I'm not trying hard enough/I'm obviously trying too hard. What shirt (any clothing) would you recommend to make me look more hetro/gay (if you say Gay, you're disqualifying yourself)

Similiar run to before, but this time you can change topic to anything fashion related/clothing/shopping/etc Time constraint (If you went with the gay option, you can ask for her number because you've gotta meet your 'partner' - that word specifically but you want her number because she can be your new fashion consultant)

Best Wishes

PseudoScience

Ok, slightly off topic... @PseudoScience, how do you proceed after you have got the number to break the role you have just set for yourself as 'gay'

South West United Kingdom

"Wow, you really know how to pick out clothes to suit my personality, I need a new stylist - what's your number?"

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoScience View Post
    "Wow, you really know how to pick out clothes to suit my personality, I need a new stylist - what's your number?"
    here is a tip that will save you a lot of time, cut that game-y crap out of your personality. It's just too damn try hard.

how to open a girl at starbucks. place order for a drink and go up to girl and say "hay I know this is random but i feel lonely waiting by myself for a drink, mind if i sit with you for a bit?" even better is if you have a reason to ask that one specific girl. "hay i know this is random but you are the best dressed person in here, (wait for some reply), honestly i feel kinda lonely waiting by myself for a drink, mind if i sit here with you for a bit?"

Seriously you guys don't need to try so hard, just be yourselves.

9. Im not so sure I like the lonely part. How about "hi, I don't want to stand around by myself and you look like you could be interesting. Mind if I join you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Love Monkey View Post
    Im not so sure I like the lonely part. How about "hi, I don't want to stand around by myself and you look like you could be interesting. Mind if I join you?"
    no the lonely part is KEY. It's lowering the bar, not trying so hard, showing her you're a real human being.

You look like you could be interesting is incongruent. You are opening HER, not the other way around, she DOESN'T need to interest you or impress you, your job is to interest or impress her.