Irish in Toronto:Journal

123 LastLast

Irish in Toronto:Journal

I just moved over from Ireland, I've been downtown Toronto for 3 days so far.

1st Night out: In a small bar, I number and fuck closed a HB 7.

3rd Day: Got opened by a girl on the street, asked me for a spare smoke. I didn't find her that attractive though so killed it.

3rd Night out: Number closed a HB 8 (great ass). She had a BF too but had no problems with the number.

Got opened by a HB 8 when I was waiting to use the washrooms. She heard me talking to someone and next thing I felt a pair of hands around my waist from behind -

I love this city- I didn't get a number or fuck, tired, fairly drunk and she was too forward, slightly needy probably or on drugs.

My fourth night is tonight but I don't think I'll go out, fucked tired from going out so much need a day or two off.

I might start doing day game, I've had some IOI's from sales girls at stores etc after talking- the ground is definitely fertile here.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

METHOD: I don't go by any particular method. I use good body language, non needy behavior,signs of slight disinterest until they say something interesting, general confidence, teasing and situation openers.

After that I just let it flow naturally, when I feel i've built some rapport I number close really casually and keep the conversation going a bit more.

A lot of guys are into PUA stuff here, you need too be unique. That being said a few routines and some other stuff might help a lot more.

Didn't go out last on the lash but kept to water. There was this woman sitting at the bar, from the side she looked like a proper cougar. Great body and pretty face. But when she turned around it seemed like one of her eyes was blind. Talked for awhile, really friendly and genuinely nice girl.

I did consider trying for the F-close because it would be a good story to share from my travels but ejected in the end. She's staying at the place i'm at so you never know.

Going out tonight so more stories tomorrow.

Went out thursday night. Opened two girls, one was from Aruba and the other argentina. Got talking to them, cracking jokes etc etc. We got them to come to another bar with me and two friends.

The girl from aruba sits besides me at the bar and we flirt like fuck. She laughed at any stupid shit I said and had her hands were all over me. I pulled out the almost kiss but it didn't really have the desired effect. I think because I was up at the bar and the music was loud so I'll remember that next time- isolate. I didn't get anything in the end, she had to leave with her friend. I'll see her again so hopefully next time we can just fuck.

Walking home I opened two girls on the street. One said why are you talking to us, I laughed it off, and said to her friend is she always so rude etc etc. Then they started opening up . In the end got the number and facbook of one of them, but she was like a six so i won't be following up on it. I just wanted to see how easy it'd be to get.

Now, last night, Friday. Saw this girl that I met at the same place a few days ago. When I first met her I showed NO interest in terms of sexual- what so ever really, just small talk , lighthearted cheeky chat etc. Loads of guys were hitting on her so I avoided it like the plague. I just did enough talking so she'd know I was a cool guy, sociable etc.

Last night though, she was at this place again and there was no way I wasn't going to fuck her. She was the only girl in the place I wanted. As soon as she saw me and we started chatting , it was on. Flirty from the off and clearly into me. This time I did the almost kiss and IT DID have the desired effect. Got the kiss close then fucked her in a washroom later. Mirror and soap dispenser need to be replaced there now !

So eventful few days so far in Toronto. I like fucking girls but at the heart of the matter I want to meet a girl I can date, who's cool.

By the way, I'm average body time, balding- with a fairly fuck big ball patch! I'd say i'm maybe a 7 looks wise but could be an 8. I don't know I'd have to ask a few girls... but I aint doing that!

So I was out a night or two ago. This time i'm chatting with the english girl and the girl from aruba comes in and we started chatting. I used her as a pawn to create jealously in the english girl, who I like. That night i fucked the english bird again.

The girl from aruba kissed me a few nights ago. We're going to a strip club together tonight.

Biggest key to gaming so far, DISINTEREST and being SOCIAL. First stage. Every guy is druelling over HB's. Then once i start talking I show little disinterest, alot of teasing. then the traditional steps i suppose. Work into more rapport. Depending on the girl I will kino quickly or more slowly. Strong eye contact after rapport.

I basically said to the aruba girl, after awhile, looking her straight in the eye. I WANT TO FUCK YOU. She said where.... I said I'd fuck you right here! (on a couch in a bar, surrounded by people!) So she gave me her number, after rubbing my cock and kissing me for awhile at the bar.

So that was 3 girls my first 8 days in Toronto.

So I was out a night or two ago. This time i'm chatting with the english girl and the girl from aruba comes in and we started chatting. I used her as a pawn to create jealously in the english girl, who I like. That night i fucked the english bird again.

The girl from aruba kissed me a few nights ago. We're going to a strip club together tonight.

Biggest key to gaming so far, DISINTEREST and being SOCIAL. First stage. Every guy is druelling over HB's. Then once i start talking I show little disinterest, alot of teasing. then the traditional steps i suppose. Work into more rapport. Depending on the girl I will kino quickly or more slowly. Strong eye contact after rapport.

I basically said to the aruba girl, after awhile, looking her straight in the eye. I WANT TO FUCK YOU. She said where.... I said I'd fuck you right here! (on a couch in a bar, surrounded by people!) So she gave me her number, after rubbing my cock and kissing me for awhile at the bar.

So that was 3 girls my first 8 days in Toronto.

I love the whole chase with women, and seeing myself getting better at reading them. But there's a guilt deep down inside me somewhere. Sex is good, but it's only a fleeting pleasure.

I want to be respected and appreciated, for who I am, where a woman is loyal, modest, respectful etc.

There seems to be a slight tension with fucking girls and moving on, and finding one I really care about and who i can be with.

For now I'll keep experimenting and see where I end up.

The girl from aruba emailed me a pic of her yesterday. But she flaked on the stripclub last night. 2 nights before I when we were kissing I told her I can't bring her back to the place i'm staying at to fuck her because the I don't want english bird knowing. The night when I saw her she wasn't happy at all. So i talked a bit, thought I sorted it out, then when she emailed me a pic of her yesterday I thought she was def on for the strip joint, but like I said she flaked.

I was an ass to her. Lesson: CONCEAL YOUR PLANS ABOUT OTHER GIRLS TO GIRLS YOUR WITH EVEN IF THEY SEEM LIKE THEY OKAY WITH BEING ANOTHER GIRL ON YOUR LIST.

Can't stop thinking about the english girl. Don't see her too often, she seems to send mixed signals. One day she's fucking me, talking with me in the morning. The next day it's almost like she's avoiding me. I think she's playing hard to get, she's shy or she's just that type of girl. Not sure which one though.

I defintiely don't want to fall into her traps, I ain't chasing shit. I did more than enough already. She said she'll be at the bar tonight, don't know if she will be. If shes' not I think I'll cut her loose, not bothered with going through this emotional cat and mouse shit. If she is there, I'm going to be nice to her, have one drink, then just say I got to go. Bascially just to counter balance the amount of interest and sligh chasing i've being doing already. I want her to know I'm not like other guys.

I will keep my feelings for her concealed, but at the same time continue to let her know i'm attracted, but I'll steer well clear of letting her know I think about her all the time etc.

Since I started getting attached to her, my games dwindled. I think I want to get back into gear again while I wait to see what happens with the english bird. Besides, the more triangles with other girls i can create and the english girl sees, will stir up her desire for me even more.

On a side note, going for a job interview in a strip club tonight for bar work, hopefully I'll get it. How awesome would that be and how many opportunities could arise from it, partying with strippers, gaining more confidence being around and know more beautiful women and using them as pawns when I go out. It change me and my game a whole lot more!

nb A cool and confident as I think I am and that I'd like to be, women can wrap me around there fingers. I'm a romantic at heart and so the tension/conflict or coming together of player and romantic continues.

9. go to a bar called the "croc rock", full of cougars

@todd cheers dude. I've heard about it already but I have an amazing anouncement to make:

drum roll.......... I GOT A BARTENDING JOB AT A MAJOR STRIP CLUB IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was my first night and it's awesome!!! It's just part time at the moment but hopefully as time goes on there'll be an opening and i'll get it.

The waitresses are hot!!! The strippers are too obviously... but i'm looking for some depth.

To be honest, since i've been with that english girl, I can't get her out of my mind. I don't feeling like gaming, I don't feel like fucking another girl.... it's a pain. I actually get anxious thinking about her.

She's fucking with my head though, hot and cold, mixed signals. We fucked a few times, but then it's like she almost avoids me or makes no effort to see me. But then if/when I see her again we'll probably hook up.

I don't know if I should ask her straight up what does she want or should I just leave it? I've actually turned down sex with a girl because I feel so strongly about this english girl.

But obviously i don't want to be turning down girls if the english bird isn't interested and at the same time I don't want to show the english girl my hand too soon in case it pushes her away from me when there might of been a chance of something slightly more meaningful if I played it cool?!

This is my current inner conflict.