Why Does Mystery Method Fail with WASPS?

12345 LastLast

Why Does Mystery Method Fail with WASPS?

i've noticed for a VERY VERY LONG time that foreign chicks are FAR better in gettting #closes and f-closes than these stuckup american wasp bitches.. my question is, why does the mystery method work less on american wasps when its made for these girls in the 1st place?

It's cultural, most of the people on this forum do just fine with the WASPs. It's more common to hear complaints about the method not working on foreign chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by boston_019 View Post
    It's cultural, most of the people on this forum do just fine with the WASPs. It's more common to hear complaints about the method not working on foreign chicks.
    i HUGELY disagree with you BIG TIME... most of the posts here about this topic come from guys who get better results than from wasps., and i'm with a group that sarges both wasps and foreign chicks.. and most of the positive results we get are from foreign chicks... hands down !!

Los Angeles, California

Because Love Systems > Mystery Method
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

I think you're making a bit of generalization.

While it's possible that you get better results from foreign chicks, you have to factor in the foreign aspect. A british guy will have a better chance of getting a WASP than an american who's just as good looking and has the same level of game (usually) simply because the british dude is foreign and talks slightly different. Trust me when I say I know this (repeatedly) from experience

If your problem persists, you need to re-calibrate. The Mystery Method is simply to improve your odds. It isn't fool proof and yo may simply need to change your tactics when dealing with WASPs.

It is all in your belief that it doesn't work. I use to have this belief. Yesterday I met the bitchiest model ever in a nyc subway. I thought no way will this girl be nice to anyone as soon as I heard her speak. She was a typical stuck up american girl who I was like "omg i hate everything".

We sparked up a conversation anyway. She was almost 6feet I am 5'6. Had i had more time. My stop was literally 5 mins from the start of the convo, I know I could have number closed her. Now I know that if I hear a stuck up voice if I plow and just keep my frame I can get results.

New belief > old belief.

Quote Originally Posted by d_downs View Post
    I think you're making a bit of generalization.

While it's possible that you get better results from foreign chicks, you have to factor in the foreign aspect. A british guy will have a better chance of getting a WASP than an american who's just as good looking and has the same level of game (usually) simply because the british dude is foreign and talks slightly different. Trust me when I say I know this (repeatedly) from experience

If your problem persists, you need to re-calibrate. The Mystery Method is simply to improve your odds. It isn't fool proof and yo may simply need to change your tactics when dealing with WASPs.
    yeah but the generalization is justified based on experience with foreign versus domestic bitches. i appreciate your advice on recalibrating my game.. and i have, which is why i say foreign chicks are far more receptive of the methid than are wasps. again, this is based on experience from me and my peers. overall, i do understand where youre coming from. just keep in mind that the results from our experience speaks volumes about what chick this method is best applied to. i also think that wasps tend to be a bit goofy and materialistic.

Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    domestic bitches.
    Maybe your lack of success stems from how you treat women in your mind, and it shows in how you deal with them? Just a thought.

what does wasps stand for ???

Quote Originally Posted by boston_019 View Post
    Maybe your lack of success stems from how you treat women in your mind, and it shows in how you deal with them? Just a thought.
    what the fuck are you talking about?? ok you got some issues.. i'm out.