Why Does Mystery Method Fail with WASPS? - Page 5

FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL, funniest shit I read all day. Gonna go get me some "manly swag" now. :P

Rogue
    nah i think you dont need manly swag.. i just think you need a man.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    Because Love Systems > Mystery Method
    Rofl

The 9/11 comment was completely unnecessary. Videos and memories of that day still bring me to tears. My Uncle has been to Afghanistan on two tours of duty and has lost many a good friend and soldier there. I may be getting deployed soon as well. Thanks for using your freedom of speech to be racist and hateful - get yourself some serious help from a psychiatrist...and I hope its a New York woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbo View Post
    The 9/11 comment was completely unnecessary. Videos and memories of that day still bring me to tears. My Uncle has been to Afghanistan on two tours of duty and has lost many a good friend and soldier there. I may be getting deployed soon as well. Thanks for using your freedom of speech to be racist and hateful - get yourself some serious help from a psychiatrist...and I hope its a New York woman.
    look man stop trolling cuz its against forum rules. and i think its you who need a psychiatrist for killing innocent civilians for oil in a land that doesnt belong to you so you can have the privilege of cheaper gas for your suv. youre in afganistan for oil, nothing else. if you want to complain, go to your government. theyre the ones sending you off to get killed, not me. and i hope you return in one piece. if not, again, blame uncle sam, not me.

5. Mods - are we really letting a thread carry on that has in several places become abusive, racist, prejudice... and is now mocking the death of thousands of people?!

This thread was a waste of time from the start and designed to do nothing other than provoke the obvious trolling and abuse it soon devolved in to. For example, if I posted a thread saying "Aristotlean attraction and minority groups" - do you really think I want your thought-out responses, or do you think I want the first opportunity to call you names, become abusive, and generally waste a lot of time.

For the sake of others already on the board, and those who may be freely scanning - still trying to decide which forum to join, please be a little more vigilent in stopping these threads before they span 5 pages of abuse.
    -for a forum dedicated to 'attraction', this is probably the least attractive thing I could imagine.

Silicon Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick76 View Post
    Mods - are we really letting a thread carry on that has in several places become abusive, racist, prejudice... and is now mocking the death of thousands of people?!

This thread was a waste of time from the start and designed to do nothing other than provoke the obvious trolling and abuse it soon devolved in to. For example, if I posted a thread saying "Aristotlean attraction and minority groups" - do you really think I want your thought-out responses, or do you think I want the first opportunity to call you names, become abusive, and generally waste a lot of time.

For the sake of others already on the board, and those who may be freely scanning - still trying to decide which forum to join, please be a little more vigilent in stopping these threads before they span 5 pages of abuse.
    -for a forum dedicated to 'attraction', this is probably the least attractive thing I could imagine.
    FYI, this thread was made before I became a mod. Not sure why it got resurrected, but I'm putting it back in the grave.

Rogue
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.