Why Does Mystery Method Fail with WASPS? - Page 3

FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_718 View Post
    I said that youre going in with the bad attitude from the start. Youre constantly calling them bitches so they sense this and dont even give you a chance.

One of the mods edited that post cuz I said some other stuff too.

Im in NY too, everybody hates everybody over there. Just get used to it and keep approaching.
    come on, dude.. no ones having a bad atitude with anyone. if i call them bitches then thats my right. i'm not saying it to theyre faces, so whats the problem? i think your a cool cat, but thats the way we roll like this in nyc. i understand where youre coming from a bit.. but thats how we call these females who got nasty attitudes. and notice that i only called the american or americanized ones bitches cuz thats wht they really are. you sure youre from nyc? if youre in nyc then you know what goes down here.

Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    come on, dude.. no ones having a bad atitude with anyone. if i call them bitches then thats my right. i'm not saying it to theyre faces, so whats the problem? i think your a cool cat, but thats the way we roll like this in nyc. i understand where youre coming from a bit.. but thats how we call these females who got nasty attitudes. and notice that i only called the american or americanized ones bitches cuz thats wht they really are. you sure youre from nyc? if youre in nyc then you know what goes down here.
    Yea man Im not targetting you or making fun of you. It is just an interesting discussion (at least thats my opinion). I dont wanna type american every single time. I know what you said.

You sound like you hate these girls that youre talking about. So if you do hate them they notice and just reject you. Youre probly better off not approaching these specific girls or just telling them flat out you wanna screw and dont waste your time tryna talk.

Also sometimes mystery method (and all other pua methods) dont work cuz well it makes you look and sound corny as hell.

Yea man Im not targetting you or making fun of you. It is just an interesting discussion (at least thats my opinion). I dont wanna type american every single time. I know what you said.

You sound like you hate these girls that youre talking about. So if you do hate them they notice and just reject you. Youre probly better off not approaching these specific girls or just telling them flat out you wanna screw and dont waste your time tryna talk.

Also sometimes mystery method (and all other pua methods) dont work cuz well it makes you look and sound corny as hell.
    yeah i hear you.. its just that many of these americanized girls come out the woodwork and think theyre better than you. and its not a shit test.. its the real them. thats how they fucked up in the head they are.

and i dont hate them.. i hate their behavior which is very stuckup. all that conceitedness isnt necessary. and i know that using the mystery method doesnt work well in day game. i wish there were a tv series showing who's the best day game pua, just like the pickup artist tv show.

one question for you.. when you see a very fine girl in the day that you want to approach but has a conceited, arrogant face, how do you get past her shield?

yeah i hear you.. its just that many of these americanized girls come out the woodwork and think theyre better than you. and its not a shit test.. its the real them. thats how they fucked up in the head they are.

and i dont hate them.. i hate their behavior which is very stuckup. all that conceitedness isnt necessary. and i know that using the mystery method doesnt work well in day game. i wish there were a tv series showing who's the best day game pua, just like the pickup artist tv show.

one question for you.. when you see a very fine girl in the day that you want to approach but has a conceited, arrogant face, how do you get past her shield?
    One of the criteria for my women is that she has to be nice to me in the first 2 seconds of the convo. So if shes the kind of punk ass bitch you describe I will probly think "shes cute but shes a jackass." So I just wont approach.

I dont deal with bitch shields or any other bullshit cuz its always easier to just find another girl who isnt an asshole. But it rarely happens going direct usually she will either stop and talk to me or tell me some excuse and just leave (so she isnt interested and if she is a bitch well I will never know cuz she didnt wanna talk to me).

Sometimes I do get approached by these type of chicks in my daily life. They usually say some smart ass comment and try to get me to agree to it and start a go no where boring conversation. Or if Ive met them before they will come up to me complaining and cursing about some sort of drama in their life (usually some kind of dumb stuff that happened at a party and it happened a lot in school so they were bad mouthing a teacher).

Sometimes I do get approached by these type of chicks in my daily life. They usually say some smart ass comment and try to get me to agree to it and start a go no where boring conversation. Or if Ive met them before they will come up to me complaining and cursing about some sort of drama in their life (usually some kind of dumb stuff that happened at a party and it happened a lot in school so they were bad mouthing a teacher).
    hey nick.. i notice that the finer the female is, the bigger her bitch shield. i'm smooth wihen it comes to 8s.. but when it comes to 9s and 10s, thats a diff story. i need to find ways to get these females in day game. my app anxiety is 85% gone. i got no prob approaching ANY female. its just that what fucks me up is these 9s and 10s that many times either arent approachable or are too stuck up to continue a convo.

for example.. last nite i approached a korean female that was a 9 on the street. we talked as we walked. but she was wouldnt reciprocate the convo, so, i continued talking. anyway, she made it difficult to talk. she was somewhat dismissive. its almost like i had to force the convo. in the end, she ignored me when i asked for her digits. and cuz of this i'm beginning to think that these 9s and 10s think they can get any man that theyll want a rich guy.

either this is true or i got to do something in my day game to attract these females. and its about time... so nick, if you can offer suggestions for 9s and 10s, i'd appreciate it.

LOL at this convo.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    LOL at this convo.
    yo dude.. get your gay ass out of here. nobody invited you.

yo dude.. get your gay ass out of here. nobody invited you.
    Then you wonder why girls reject you. ROFL at this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Then you wonder why girls reject you. ROFL at this kid.
    then you wonder why youre still on my dick and too scared to get pussy.. ROFL at this homo.

OP, I think the point some of us are trying to make is that you keep referring to women as bitches, and to people as WASPs, Jews, Dominicans... your choice of descriptors suggests you don't see them as people. Don't you think that some of this wellspring of anger you possess shows through in your body language? Women read body language. Your choice of language makes you come off as very angry- I can only imagine how much anger you convey through your tone of voice and other cues.

You'll never hear Hank Moody saying the things you're saying about women... but then again, he doesn't need to go online for dating advice, now does he? I bet there's a correlation there