Why Does Mystery Method Fail with WASPS? - Page 2

FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about?? ok you got some issues.. i'm out.
    No you are the one who obviously has some issues. You come here asking for help. Then when you get it you curse a member out? GTFO and don't come back.

i've noticed for a VERY VERY LONG time that foreign chicks are FAR better in gettting #closes and f-closes than these stuckup american wasp bitches.. my question is, why does the mystery method work less on american wasps when its made for these girls in the 1st place?
    Sometimes its time to turn off mystery method (and love systems) and just have a normal conversation. Alot of people miss the cue to do this and continue to cold read to say all sorts of other dumbshit. So you come off as weird.

And most american girls dont like this. Its not just WASP (white anglo saxon protestants) its catholic (spanish and italian etc) and Jewish chicks too.

Foreign chicks like it cuz they dont understand half the shit youre saying. Even if they speak english fluently they probly dont get that its weird cuz they dont know american culture.

Honestly I am starting to think the better looking you are the better off you are doing that afc question job interview stuff right after you go direct, despite how boring it may be. Cuz if you are good looking you can get away with alot of bullshit that ugly people cant.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    No you are the one who obviously has some issues. You come here asking for help. Then when you get it you curse a member out? GTFO and don't come back.
    no you GTFO.. fuck wrong with you!! why the fuck are you cosigning for another man on a forum.. thats gay as hell.. dont come back.. youre aint a real man ya troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_718 View Post
    Sometimes its time to turn off mystery method (and love systems) and just have a normal conversation. Alot of people miss the cue to do this and continue to cold read to say all sorts of other dumbshit. So you come off as weird.
    this i agree with you. the best hookups ive had were ones where i had non-game convos with females.

And most american girls dont like this. Its not just WASP (white anglo saxon protestants) its catholic (spanish and italian etc) and Jewish chicks too.
    hold up,.. i got to HUGELY disagree with you. as a matter of fact, the WORST bitches to game are WASPS, jews, and dominicans.. hands down. and i'm not saying this, its EVERYONE saying this.

Foreign chicks like it cuz they dont understand half the shit youre saying. Even if they speak english fluently they probly dont get that its weird cuz they dont know american culture.
    i disagree.. foreign chicks arent stupid. most are more intelligent than domestic bitches. foreign girls are just more open, more experimental, not conceited like american and americanized bitches. thats why you feel more natural talking to them than americanized females. i always have a rule.. if a female has been in america for at least 2 yrs, shes americanized, so shes no good anymore.

Honestly I am starting to think the better looking you are the better off you are doing that afc question job interview stuff right after you go direct, despite how boring it may be. Cuz if you are good looking you can get away with alot of bullshit that ugly people cant.
    yes! i agree with this too. and also, good looking guys doing game who become successful get huge a confidence boost.

Why dont you just focus soley on foreigners then? And quit asking why it dont work on American chicks? Why do you care?

Accept it some girls just like to give guys hard times.

Better yet you can go to Asia and hit on all the chicks. Lotta hot girls in Laos and thailand that will treat you like a king.

The faster you get out having to say game type of stuff in the conversation the better chance you have imo.

this i agree with you. the best hookups ive had were ones where i had non-game convos with females.
    Because your game has to feel authentic with your self. If you think game is a trick facade, it's going to show through for the more perceptive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bldon
    hold up,.. i got to HUGELY disagree with you. as a matter of fact, the WORST bitches to game are WASPS, jews, and dominicans.. hands down. and i'm not saying this, its EVERYONE saying this.

i disagree.. foreign chicks arent stupid. most are more intelligent than domestic bitches. foreign girls are just more open, more experimental, not conceited like american and americanized bitches. thats why you feel more natural talking to them than americanized females. i always have a rule.. if a female has been in america for at least 2 yrs, shes americanized, so shes no good anymore.
    Game, by which I think you mean running a stock, canned routine on someone, is just a crutch until you can basically "create" your own routines on the fly, tailored for who you're talking to.

If you're having trouble with "Americanized" women, then your tactics aren't well suited for them. Have you tried meeting a foreign chick on her own terms? A Spanish chick in Spain? I guarantee you will have just as much trouble, because American chicks are in their HOME TERRITORY here. If you don't speak the language, you can't even play the game.

And by language, I mean pretty obscure shit that if you didn't learn growing up might seem impossible to pick up. Why she can make fun of her friends, but you're not allowed to cross that line. Why you start off a conversation with light small talk, instead of diving right in to deep comfort. These chicks have been hit on thousands of times by people on the circles they run in, and they can sense the slightest offense against these rules.
    I think this is why guys with a foreign persona can pull off some shit that would never work otherwise, because American chicks have no bitch shield up, so they're willing to put in more effort, let your mistakes slide more often.

Why dont you just focus soley on foreigners then? And quit asking why it dont work on American chicks? Why do you care?
    cuz i want to talk to other females too.. and i'm not gonna quit asking why it doesnt work just cuz you said so.

Better yet you can go to Asia and hit on all the chicks. Lotta hot girls in Laos and thailand that will treat you like a king.
    yeah i know.. but you know what? the minute they step foot in america they become spoiled as hell.. real talk.

The faster you get out having to say game type of stuff in the conversation the better chance you have imo.
    yeah i know.. i experienced this too. but at times throwing in a couple of game stuff helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pylot View Post
    Because your game has to feel authentic with your self. If you think game is a trick facade, it's going to show through for the more perceptive ones.

Game, by which I think you mean running a stock, canned routine on someone, is just a crutch until you can basically "create" your own routines on the fly, tailored for who you're talking to.
    i agree.

If you're having trouble with "Americanized" women, then your tactics aren't well suited for them.
    thats not true! my tactics are very well suited to them since i'm using the same tactics from the mystery method and magic bullets.

And by language, I mean pretty obscure shit that if you didn't learn growing up might seem impossible to pick up. Why she can make fun of her friends, but you're not allowed to cross that line. Why you start off a conversation with light small talk, instead of diving right in to deep comfort. These chicks have been hit on thousands of times by people on the circles they run in, and they can sense the slightest offense against these rules.
    I think this is why guys with a foreign persona can pull off some shit that would never work otherwise, because American chicks have no bitch shield up, so they're willing to put in more effort, let your mistakes slide more often.
    what do you mean? i speak english and was born in america. and why why do you say that american girls dont have a bitch shield up?? they got it up all the time!! i cant beleive you said this. do you live in america? cuz most fine american girls are matericalistic and bitchy as hell. and those are traits that foreign chicks dont have, thank god.

thats not true! my tactics are very well suited to them since i'm using the same tactics from the mystery method and magic bullets.
    tactics from love systems arent guaranteed to work on 100% of the girls you approach.

Some girls arent gonna like you from the get go regardless of your tactics.

If youre going in thinking that she is a bitch and materialistic then mentally you dont like the girl and she is sensing it from the get go that youre being fake. You might as well not approach if you got that feeling in your head.

I wasnt telling you to stop asking why it doesnt work on american chicks I was asking you why you want to know why it isnt working on americans. Cuz if youre fucking foreigners then youre still fucking so it shouldnt be a big deal to you. But for the record you do sound whiny as hell so if you did stop asking why itd only help you in the long run.

I think what majority of guys dont get is the whole point is to actually meet the girl + get to know her and be cool with each other + one nighters or fuck buddy or girlfriend/wife (if it makes it that far). They just think they can show up go through all the motions and get laid after every single approach no matter if the girl has a boyfriend or doesnt like you or is a lesbian etc. And then when it dont work they question why.

Are you living in a city you grew up in, or was it a place you moved to and wound up having a hard time hooking up with the local girls?

It can make a HUGE difference in your game.

And it helps to do some listening when you're out and about when a group of women are sitting together, making comments about everyone, or just shooting the shit amongst each other. Are they being loud and obnoxious, and what are they saying about guys making eye contact with them or the ones they're checking out? I expect a woman who's at least average to above average looking to have a "think they're the shit" attitude, because they get approached at least once a day, and go on an online date as often as they feel up to it. If you have options, you could care less if you got hit on in a food court, and the guy was sweating and nervous - what was wrong with the guy that he couldn't have a normal conversation? Have some balls and keep up with the banter.

When it's a group of women? They'll bury you if you're lacking confidence.

tactics from love systems arent guaranteed to work on 100% of the girls you approach.
    Some girls arent gonna like you from the get go regardless of your tactics.
    very true.

If youre going in thinking that she is a bitch and materialistic then mentally you dont like the girl and she is sensing it from the get go that youre being fake. You might as well not approach if you got that feeling in your head.
    ok this flew right over my head.. i dont know what youre talking about or mean. you might want to not comment on something if you dont know what youre trying to say.

I wasnt telling you to stop asking why it doesnt work on american chicks I was asking you why you want to know why it isnt working on americans. Cuz if youre fucking foreigners then youre still fucking so it shouldnt be a big deal to you. But for the record you do sound whiny as hell so if you did stop asking why itd only help you in the long run.
    i ask this cuz the method should be universal to all chicks.. but obviously, cuz of cultural and racial barriers, the mystery method is highly limited.. and yeah your right, i'm whiney. i know its negative to be like this. i know i got to overcome this cuz it sets limitations in my life.

I think what majority of guys dont get is the whole point is to actually meet the girl + get to know her and be cool with each other + one nighters or fuck buddy or girlfriend/wife (if it makes it that far). They just think they can show up go through all the motions and get laid after every single approach no matter if the girl has a boyfriend or doesnt like you or is a lesbian etc. And then when it dont work they question why.
    dont assume thats me cuz its not.. i get the whole thing about meeting a girl and truly getting to know her. i understand that big time. but i notice among wasps and americanized girls that theyre bitchy as fuck and dont care about anyone.. theyre like monsters. i'm serious! it goes both ways.. girls arent innocent in this either. they know exactly what theyre doing. thats why so many ppl call them bitches. and guess what? i know girls who respect a dude treating her like a bitch better than a dude who doesnt. i've witnessed this before with my own eyes. these wasps and americanized girls have HUGE bitch shields.

Quote Originally Posted by sdnightfly View Post
    Are you living in a city you grew up in, or was it a place you moved to and wound up having a hard time hooking up with the local girls?

And it helps to do some listening when you're out and about when a group of women are sitting together, making comments about everyone, or just shooting the shit amongst each other. Are they being loud and obnoxious, and what are they saying about guys making eye contact with them or the ones they're checking out? I expect a woman who's at least average to above average looking to have a "think they're the shit" attitude, because they get approached at least once a day, and go on an online date as often as they feel up to it. If you have options, you could care less if you got hit on in a food court, and the guy was sweating and nervous - what was wrong with the guy that he couldn't have a normal conversation? Have some balls and keep up with the banter.

When it's a group of women? They'll bury you if you're lacking confidence.
    i was raised in nyc. and ytou made a good point. these bitches nowaday are too damn arrogent cuz they think they can get any man. and i'm targeting 9s and 10s. and many times, theyre so hard to talk to that they ignore your ass. but you see, i want to get passed that attitude of theirs. and my sis said it best.. when your gaming these chicks, do it for fun. her point was i go out there and its like work for me. but in a sense its work but it should be fun work.

very true.

ok this flew right over my head.. i dont know what youre talking about or mean. you might want to not comment on something if you dont know what youre trying to say.

i ask this cuz the method should be universal to all chicks.. but obviously, cuz of cultural and racial barriers, the mystery method is highly limited.. and yeah your right, i'm whiney. i know its negative to be like this. i know i got to overcome this cuz it sets limitations in my life.

dont assume thats me cuz its not.. i get the whole thing about meeting a girl and truly getting to know her. i understand that big time. but i notice among wasps and americanized girls that theyre bitchy as fuck and dont care about anyone.. theyre like monsters. i'm serious! it goes both ways.. girls arent innocent in this either. they know exactly what theyre doing. thats why so many ppl call them bitches. and guess what? i know girls who respect a dude treating her like a bitch better than a dude who doesnt. i've witnessed this before with my own eyes. these wasps and americanized girls have HUGE bitch shields.

i was raised in nyc. and ytou made a good point. these bitches nowaday are too damn arrogent cuz they think they can get any man. and i'm targeting 9s and 10s. and many times, theyre so hard to talk to that they ignore your ass. but you see, i want to get passed that attitude of theirs. and my sis said it best.. when your gaming these chicks, do it for fun. her point was i go out there and its like work for me. but in a sense its work but it should be fun work.

I said that youre going in with the bad attitude from the start. Youre constantly calling them bitches so they sense this and dont even give you a chance.

Im in NY too, everybody hates everybody over there. Just get used to it and keep approaching.