Fat girls attractive?

12345 LastLast
  1. Fat girls attractive?

Have you noticed that when some overly large girls lose weight they are actually pretty hot?

Adele, I'd fuck Adele. But to answer the question, yes I've noticed this too.

I'd fuck Adele too

But yeah. I've seen some fat chicks that would be 9's if they slimmed down

4. I believe most people would look good if they would just work out a little, and wear clothes that fit. No need to look buff or flashy, just decent.

Some fat chicks are really hot even if they are fat. Plus being fat they have bigger tits and bigger asses and you can give it to them harder....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Triple S View Post
    Some fat chicks are really hot even if they are fat. Plus being fat they have bigger tits and bigger asses and you can give it to them harder....
    More cushin for the pushin!

The best sex I ever had was with a really fat chick...she was huge, but she was tight as hell, the condom would be falling off my dick and into her pussy almost everytime we had sex. Her tits were out of this world...plus a lot of fat girls have high sex drives because men don't tend to give them as much attention. As long as they have a pretty face I'm up for it.

I'm actually tempted to go out and bang a plus sizer right now.

Do it...thank me later. Trust me, fat girls are a little shy at first but if you make them feel good about themselves, they'll make you feel good!

Jordin Sparks.