This is going to be the most awesome/ridiculous/informative thread ever--my FR's

12345 ... LastLast
    Denver, CO

This is going to be the most awesome/ridiculous/informative thread ever--my FR's

So as my goal is, I'm going to try and post more of my adventures and shenanigans on this forum to discuss with others, learn, and hopefully help others learn too, but now they will be all condensed in here.

So I work as a bartender at a restaurant which is pretty awesome, but I usually don't do anything more than flirting with people who come in simply because I want to keep my job haha. I've gotten numbers from work and pushed my boundary every once in a while, but mostly I follow the "don't shit where you eat" rule.

Today though, there were these 2 girls who came in and were having a beer and playing that game where you draw stuff and the other person guesses what it is -- apparently it's a pretty "hot" game on smartphones at the moment. So I notice in and ask what they were playing and tease them a little for having bad drawings (it's impossible for anyone to draw well on the game) but was pretty busy so I didn't really stick around to talk much.

After the rush ended, someone I work with was having a beer after their shift and the girls were still there, so I tell them they should let my friend and play because we would be better than them. So we decided that they would draw us and we would draw them so we just made the most ridiculous drawing of them ever. Some highlights were: googly eyes, a combover, a pirate hook for an arm, and clown feet. So when we saw their picture I said that'd totally be my facebook picture and had her send it to my phone -- easy way to get number close. After we talked about mundane where do you go to school etc stuff and as they were about to leave I tell them to have a good day and that I'll drunk text you later tonight, with a shit eating grin on my face....although it might be true. Didn't make plans to hang with them tonight since it's ladies night, but definitely a solid close.

I'll post the picture later -- it's pretty awesome!

Denver, CO

So I went out for drinks with this girl and a couple of her friends last night and took them to some places I go to often when I go out. I'm sure you guys know that you need to make connections when you go out and not only socialize with the people in bars/clubs, but with the staff themselves! Everywhere I regularly go, at least 2 or 3 people know me by name, which is great when you're out with new people! I highly recommend doing your damnedest to get to know the people you will see often! Talk with them about the night at first if you feel like you have nothing in common, make sure to know them by name, and for tipped workers MAKE SURE you leave a good tip! I do this anyway because I work as a bartender as well so I know what it is like to make your living off tips, but this will lead to them coming back to you more, discounting, and just buying you drinks in general. There's been many times where I've had shots show up for my friends and I just because the cocktail waitress likes us.

Obviously this is great when you're with a new girl and you have waitstaff talking you up, giving you special treatment, etc. Last night we didn't wait in any lines at the 3-4 places we went (I go out a lot! It took time to get these connections), had shots show up for my friends and I, one of the cocktail waitress' came and gave me a huge hug when she saw me and said "finally, someone interesting is here tonight!", got drinks from my friend who makes the best mixed drinks that will knock you on your ass, and had one employee at the hookah bar tell my friends I'm one of her favorite customers.

So get out, socialize with the workers, tip an extra buck or two, and make the effort to get to know them beyond the bar employees. The staff at the bar I am almost always at 3-4 times a week are some of the coolest, most diverse people ever who I hang out with outside bars now!

Also, sorry if this thread sounded like a brag fest, but I just want to hit it home how much you can do to boost your image in a passive way, once you put in some work.

Cheers.

Denver, CO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Saturdays and Sundays are usually long days at work for me (both around 12 hours) so I'm hardly ever online those days unless I'm up oddly early for some reason. I went out Saturday night just to shoot some pool and a girl who I'm pretty in to was working that night so I didn't really do any sets. I have about 2 or 3 girls I see regularly, but aren't really anything more than that, but this girl is the first girl I've met in a while who I could consider something more. Anyways, we're always both super flirty and people often think that we're together when they see us out, but it's also the most work I've had to put in since learning game. That night she got a tattoo right before her shift -- I love girls with sexy tattoos!

So even though it was a good night for me seeing that girl, a pretty uninteresting update for you guys as I just worked all Sunday and went home to finish the homework I procrastinated all break. This post was more so just to keep my habit of journaling something (if I get off track, even slightly, it's easy for me to forget about it completely)

Anyways, I'm back to school this week, so I gotta head off for that now!

Cheers

Denver, CO

Last night I hung out with a buddy from work for the first time -- we always talk about our avid love for women, so it was time we go out together! This girl we work with also ended up coming out with us, so it wasn't AS productive just because we didn't want to ditch her. The place we went to is AWESOME though. It's called 1up here in Denver and it's a arcade themed bar with all these old school games that you can play for a quarter. So we grab some drinks and play games for a bit while checking out the bar....there were a few cuties there considering it was a tuesday night, but not much talent. I did a couple warm up sets with my friend, but it was pretty clumsy just because we're both used to lone wolfing it. We want to practice working together though.

The set that made me laugh the most was when my buddy saw these two girls, so we go over like 2 games away from them and he is like "I can't think anything to say to them....so I'm gonna throw a quarter at them!" It made me laugh and before I had a chance to say no, he had already done it. So this girl is like "really? really?" somewhat mad, while her friend is giggling. We are both laughing pretty hard and so I tell them "it's like kindergarten...you pick on the ones you like the most" this makes it a little better and I finally walk over to them and say "actually, you guys are pretty cute and we wanted to come over and flirt with you guys, but you looked too busy playing that game" We ended up chatting with these girls for a bit before one got a phone call and had to leave quickly while the other followed. In hindsight one of us should have went for the number close, but them leaving caught us off guard so it didn't happen. Oh well!

Cheers

Denver, CO

Yesterday and today I've been doing a lot of homework on my computer and since I'm connected to the internet I always have short bursts of procrastination since it is so easy to get lost on the web. Instead of browsing just some random stuff I decided to use it towards OkCupid. I had set up an account a while ago, but didn't really put much effort in to it and kind of forgot about it. So the time consuming part of OKCupid was done with (setting up your profile) and I just edited some things and went to town. I've been sending out a bunch of messages and getting probably about 70% replies -- some good conversations, some horrible, and some just make me want to facepalm. However, what has been great about this is that it makes me force a conversation to keep things going. I'm fairly sure every guy has or has had the problem of "what do I say" when talking to a woman in real life. Well basically I'm trying to treat this as the same thing and come up with conversation quickly.

I highly recommend trying this out because even in the 2 days that I've been doing it, it seems as though I'm getting more replies and faster too. I've got a few FB closes so far and can see a couple of those turning in to numbers fairly easily.

If anyone has questions or feedback, then feel free to post here!

Cheers.

Denver, CO

Just an update on the online stuff. I'm pretty sure I've already said this, but I'm going to force it down your throats! If you have any slight amount of game, I highly recommend setting up a profile. NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOING OUT!!! But if you have some concept of what to do, this thing basically gets you number with very low maintenance, and even lower risk! (for you guys who are scared of blow outs) I spent about 10 minutes on OkCupid today and got 2 numbers. DO IT NAO!

Thursday night, so I should be going out tonight and hopefully causing shenanigans.

Cheers

Denver, CO

Last night seemed like it was going to be a pretty uneventful night. I had been at school and work all day and was pretty drained. I went out to play some pool and while I was there, I heard a girl talking about how she has a pet fox. Now call me weird, but as a kid I always dreamed of having a pet fox, so I obviously HAD to talk to this girl. Ends up she works as a wildlife rescue center and is going to be taking care of the fox until it's big enough to be introduced back in to the wild. Ended up number closing her right before I left.

As I was leaving my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go see Wrath of the Titans with them. So i meet my friend at a bar for a couple drinks before we meet up with our group. There were these four girls who we noticed when we came in right away who were absolutely stunning! My friend and I were eating and talked about them. We haven't hung out much, but we both are going to start a lot more, because we both like hitting on women. He was telling me how he doesn't think he'd be able to get girls that hot or have the balls to try it. Unfortunately, this puts a lot of pressure on me to open, but it's a good situation that I want to be in. As we had been talking for about 5 minutes, this guy who was next to us goes over and starts to talk to the girls -- it looks like we had been beaten!

So as we are finishing up our food and about to head over to the movie, I decide to fight the AA that I had that night and went to approach, even though that other guy was still there (sorry other guy) I sat down next to the hottest one at the table and opened, and instantly the momentum of the table switched from the original guy to my friend and I. So now all the girls have their body language facing us and after about 3 minutes that guy ejects. These girls end up loving us and going on and on about how boring that other guy was. So we get drinks and talk with all four of them for a while, until, by a stroke of luck, the 2 we weren't as interested in end up leaving.

Now obviously we end up ditching our movie plans and talking to these girls all night. One was a girl from Montana with an adorable accent, who, instead of swearing, would replace the word "buckets" with whatever word. So now my friend and I are constantly saying "AWW BUCKETS" or "God buckets!!" pretty easy tease obviously. The other girl, who was from here, was pretty cold at first. I feel like I don't use that many stock routines, mostly because I'm horrible at remembering things, and even worse at digging in to that mental bank when I need to use it in the moment, but I do remember using this and having it work perfectly. Montana was super bubbly, and Colorado was kind of toned down compared to her, so I say 'Ok, well you (points to Montana) are the bubbly one, and I bet at first glance seem like the bad one, but it's actually YOU! (points to Colorado) I just know it" My friend, who, as far as I know, doesn't know about Lovesystems or anything, INSTANTLY agrees and runs with it. Perfect.

We end up closing the bar with these girls and they tell us how the wouldn't have guessed that their night turned out as good as it did and that we all should hang again. Turns out Colorado knows a Vodka infused bar opening on Saturday that we all might go to. All in all it was a good turn around from a possibly boring night!

Lesson learned: take risks all the time! I felt slightly bad intruding on that guy since he did have the balls to open them, but they ended up thanking us for coming in.

Denver, CO

HAHA so funny story my buddy told me today. He went out last night with an old friend he hadn't seen in a while and guess who was there.....the guy we blew out! (from the story above) Hahah apparently they recognized each other right away, and the guy just gave props and wants to come out with us. AWESOME.

Denver, CO

Last night was fun, a lot of practice in progressing through the emotional model, but ultimately all in vain (as far as what I wanted, which, I'm sure is a goal you all share as well, was to get LAID)

I went out with this girl I hooked up with a couple weeks ago. We started at her apartment drinking and went down the hall to hang out with some more of her friends. Awesomely enough they were 3 other girls....which was a ratio I could dig. So we hang out with these girls for a while and I'm getting to know them (2 were hot, the ugo had a boyfriend so it was perfect anyway) After we've been hanging outside for a bit, I'm talking to one girl about blowjobs, while the girl I came for originally is being super emotional talking about relationships and shit (which is unlike her)

So here is probably the first mistake I made of the night -- switching my target girl. Obviously I'm going to choose the girl talking about giving head over the girl talking about boyfriends.

So we start talking a bunch and she giving me all the apparent signs that she's attracted. We drink more of the whiskey that I brought and start having a pretty sexually charged interaction. Mistake 2 was releasing that tension too early -- went for a bathroom pull when it was obviously not a good idea since it ruined that tension and was not feasible with how many people were there and how small the room was. Got a quick makeout and that was it.

Being extremely drunk at this point and realizing I should cut my losses, I go meet up with my friends and tell the girl I came with to meet me at the bars and say goodbye to makeout girl. Now at this point I was pretty drunk and I remember talking to some girl that I see all the time, but don't really recall how it went. Probably not that good.

Mistake 3 was not going home when I should have. I'd been drinking, had my fun for the night, and should have got some rest. Instead, that other girl calls me up WAAAY later in the night (the one I went to originally) so instead of leaving the bars and going home, I pick her up and go back to her place. Now she is back to what seems like her normal self that I know: flirty, sexually charged, and just a good vibe to be around. We get back to her place and I obviously think it's on. I go for the makeout after being there for a bit and she plays hard to get and barely reciprocates. 2 steps forward 1 step back, I cool off for a few, then escalate again. Less resistance this time. After the third time the wall is down and I'm going where I want to be.

Well, what came next explained most of the night for her. The emotional talk earlier, being less sexually charged, denying my advances (especially since we've both been together a couple times before) etc. I go to take off her panties and, of course, she's on her period. Fuck. My. Life.

Needless to say, I stopped there since it pretty much ruins the mood for me. I chilled around for a little bit longer, but by this time it was 4 in the morning, so I bailed. Hey, can't win them all.

Denver, CO

I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night and had to work this morning.....got home from work and took a nap and now I'm gonna go out for dinner then to the bars because ITS MY BIRTHDAY. Future me is going to hate life, but tonight is going to be awesome.

Here's to a good night gentlemen!

Cheers

12345 ... LastLast