The fastet way to forget ex?

123 LastLast

The fastet way to forget ex?

Hi, well what is the fastest way to forget ex? we broke up officialy for like 4 month ago, but hucked up like 6 weeks ago and tryed to get all back for like 2 weeks, then she said at it wont work coz she have to go to other country for like 4 months and etc (like blablabla my heart wants you but my mind tells me not too), at first I was like ok, was ready to w8 until she comes back, we didnt talked for like 3 weeks, and then I just asked her if she did leave yet? She answered * No * , and then we had a short conversation what did rly fcking hert me, rly bad, I want to forget her and MOVE on as fast as I can, any advise?
    P.S. she was kinda my first love, but no dont think about me that way, I had like 10 girls before her but never had same feelings :P
    P.s.s. sorry for bad english.

The best way to get over an ex is to stop responding to her messages and go ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT.

Ignore every call, text, email, etc from her and delete her contact information so you're not tempted to call her. Then, work on yourself. Find hobbies and activities to focus on. Work out, make new friends, meet new women, and basically enjoy life.

You will think about her on occasion. That's normal. It's hard to completely forget someone you once cared about. However, if you stay true to no contact, you'll get to the point where the thought of her doesn't affect you anymore and you're neutral towards her.

There isn't a fastest way to forget an ex. Just the right way to do it.

NO CONTACT for a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by d_downs View Post
    The best way to get over an ex is to stop responding to her messages and go ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT.

Ignore every call, text, email, etc from her and delete her contact information so you're not tempted to call her. Then, work on yourself. Find hobbies and activities to focus on. Work out, make new friends, meet new women, and basically enjoy life.

You will think about her on occasion. That's normal. It's hard to completely forget someone you once cared about. However, if you stay true to no contact, you'll get to the point where the thought of her doesn't affect you anymore and you're neutral towards her.

There isn't a fastest way to forget an ex. Just the right way to do it.

NO CONTACT for a couple of months.
    Well that's a problem, she write sms to me like every friday night, told her to stop it but she is to dumb to understand it, will try to ignore, thx!

Change your number. Delete her from Facebook. No contact, she is gone from your life.

keep yourself physically and mentally busy throughout the day, go out and have fun with other women.

5. Changing your number is extreme.

Cutting her out will definitely help. Getting back to living the single life should also help you. Freedom is a very enjoyable thing.

Miami, Florida / Huntsville, Alabama

Game other women and find other activities to do to keep you busy. Just ignore her, I know it's going to be hard, but don't contact her in any way.

If she keeps texting you then block her number. Call your service provide ask about it. They'll help you block all her calls and texts.

Socialize, find hobbies, and move on.

Quickest and easiest way to fully move on from a past relationship is to completely cut all losses when you're given the "bad news".

When she ended things, you should've went straight into NC and stayed there. Your instincts are gonna tell you otherwise, but try to get positive notes from each day and remain positive towards yourself and others. Accept the break-up for what it is, accept that there may have been some mistakes, and concentrate on moving on with your life.

Keep looking forward, and keep your options open (with women).

No contact.

Skydive.

GFTOW.

I am rly trying to just dont think about it, but it feels like I was hit by a car:P Well 2night I am going out, will try to get some 1nightstand or something, will see if it will help at least little.