Need advice on how to proceed.

12 LastLast
  1. Need advice on how to proceed.

Fb called asking for me, friend answered it. I laughed( no way she heard it) and said I didn't want to talk to her right now. Friend thought it was prudent to mention that I laughed at her after he explained I didn't want to talk to her. Relationship was on shaky legs before this happened.

Here is text convo the following day :

Me : u called

Her: yeah, and you laughed and didn't want to talk to me

My inital idea was to just send a question mark and play it as if I had no idea what she was talking about. Or, second a question mark followed by reframe, like

What? miss me yet?

I'm very new to game and text/game so I have no idea what im doing here.

Barcelona, Spain

That may be advised but lots of people, but i have a different point of view on these things...

First of all... why didn't you want to talk to her? And why did you laugh? Is there any reason for not being a real and honest men and make as nothing happened?

If there is... why don't you just try to make her see that it is a real stupid thing for you? Any kind of explanation would be shit.
    Attend just to her feelings. What can she think about that? "Don't bear it in mind... just stupid moment. I won't like this to be a shit because of a friend's stupid explanation".

But, as I said at the beginning, it depends on how you act with women

3. I laughed because she told me I wasn't allowed at her house anymore as I was leaving and pretended to end our relationship.

Here is the text update thus far:

me: no idea what ur talking about. got a myself a cell phone btw(Hadnt had one for several weeks)

Her (Almost instant reply): that's pretty cool. What is your number.

Her: (10 mins later?) ?

Her: (1 hour later): When are you going to come back over? NAME said that you probably wouldn't be over for a little while. You should get a job and then you can rent that room downstairs from us. NAME has his army weekend this weekend and I could really use someone here to watch NAME while I work. My grandma said she would, but she is 79 years old. I would only be at work a couple hours. Figured out my kindle fire was stolen, NAME is going to file a police report tomorrow so I am not sure when he will be home. I am drinking UV blue and lemonade. I need a drinking buddy.

Havn't responded yet. Honestly I feel like if I go over there she is going to be a cocktease and make it extremely difficult to close, is there any way I could candidly lay out I expect something to happen if I waste my time coming out?

Barcelona, Spain

Well... you shouldn't do everything she wants as if you where her little dog hahahahah but I also think you shouldn't avoid her!

Also there's the posibility she's just giving you excuses to not feel bad about her wishes of going forward...

She says she "needs" a drinking buddy. Why don't you meet her, drink something, and see then how has this situation developed? Don't go out everynight, don't be her usual buddy. Just once.

You've gotta try to do it. Also beeing honest, but not stupid. Tell the truth, but not everything... Just what she'd like to hear

5. Cause she flaked last time I came over for drinks. She is always implying that if I do this or that we are going to fuck but it will never EVER happen that way, so I always ignore her when she gets like that. The thing is she likes her husband and seems really conflicted by the affair. She goes back and fourth all the time.

Barcelona, Spain

Hahahahaha She seems a funny game then!!

Don't get crazy. Just try to get fun!

If there's her husband in this story, the remainder is just luck. But having fun is always the better way. And you can't have fun if you're constantly thinking in what, how, when and why.

7. deleted

8. Never get a response from my emails or on forums so figured i'd try here.

Here is text convo thus far with a very whimsical/slutty/shit testing fuck buddy:

Me: U called.

her 2 hours later: yes and you laughed and didn't want to talk to me (all true, stupid fucking friend thought it prudent to mention my laughter to her)

Me 4 hours later: no idea what ur talking about. got a new cell phone ( hadnt had one for 2 weeks)

Her instantly: That's cool. What's your number?

Her 1 hour later: When are you going to come back over? NAME said that you probably wouldn't be over for a little while. You should get a job and then you can rent that room downstairs from us. NAME has his army weekend this weekend and I could really use someone here to watch NAME while I work. My grandma said she would, but she is 79 years old. I would only be at work a couple hours. Figured out my kindle fire was stolen, NAME is going to file a police report tomorrow so I am not sure when he will be home. I am drinking UV blue and lemonade. I need a drinking buddy.

me: 1 hour later: is this private?

her 20 mins: this is private.

her 30 mins later: NAME can see lol (her husband......)

me: 2 hours later: Jw. I was cybering with some girl, didnt want the entire world to see.

I'll coming but you have to tell me what time you're leaving for work.

her instantly: I have to leave around 10am
    so if you come, you should come tonight

me instantly: K, will you be up at 11?

Her 5 mins later: Maybe. On my second drink and getting sleepy oh so sleepy.

Me 1 hour later: bleh im too tired.

Her 1 hour later: Ok. Good night.

Me next day:comin mon/tues. ask NAME if i can just put the tip in when i get there.

Her 7 mins later while at work: NAME You're sick. NAME moved out so no company all next week please

End transmission.

Some notes: I once asked Her while she was teasing me if i'd pay for sex if I could just put the tip in for some change. NAME is Her friend that's been staying over and She loves when I tease/game her.

How to proceed? I'm thinking of saying, " I'll come over when I damn well please" I'm coming over reguardless, I have shit to do in that town and i'm best friends with her husband. Or is that bad? Btw she is ovulating.

here is update

Barcelona, Spain

Kellio...
    you called a woman "stupid bitch" and you still want more advice?

10. I'd like advice from someone with a modicum of reading comprehension so they don't grossly misintepret what's been done. Like assuming i've called someone a stupid bitch.