Nerd/Geek lifestyle transformation into cool lifestyle .. help.

Chesaning, Michigan, United States

Nerd/Geek lifestyle transformation into cool lifestyle .. help.

I have a small problem, i'm a geek. I'm a big electronics geek and am very well knowledgeable in electronics. On top of that i'm in school and I have no trouble with college it is actually really easy for me. Between being super focused on classes and i mean focused i mean i go to college classes do what i need to do go home then play video games. This leads a problem no time to interact and I'm not an introvert i'm actually very person oriented sometimes to the point of no interaction i feel like i'm in isolation. Sometimes I fret and think girls wouldn't like me because I play video games everyday (typically at night) and my friends that consider me a best friend I don't consider them a best but just a friend. The concept of you have to earn my trust rather than me being foolish and giving you complete trust (like i did to a High School crush and that nearly ended as a restraining order). Blah Anyways what and how do you recommend I get out of this slump? Pictures below represent how I normally dress to college. Other days when I dress like lounge around the house and end up going to town I then find a girl Im attracted to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

-Go Out 4 times a week and approach 3 girls every hour within the four hours your out. AKA Mystery's newbie drill. Go by yourself if you have to, do whatever it takes to get this part of your life settled.

OR do the Style Life challenge AND ACTUALLY GO THROUGH ALL 30 days, cause nobody does.

as far as clothing goes, Marylin Manson once said some thing like "If you dress like a rockstar they'll treat you like one."

You don't have to dress like the coolest rockstars that you see on t.v. every day of your life but experiment with it different looks man. The truth is that people stereotype your clothing style.

The best Stereotypes are

-Business Man entrepreneur millionaire. (Suit tie type of stuff.) i.e. Charlie Sheen dresses in suits a lot and he's supposedly slept with over 5,000 women. or Donald Trump's clothing style. Don't copy his hairstyle though lol.

-Rockstar from Mars (Combat Boots, Eye Liner, etc.) Tommy Lee, Steven Tyler, Russell Brand, Denis Rodman.

-Hip-Hop Mogul (Chains, matched clothing etc.) T-pain, 50 Cent, Flavor Flav.

-Country Star (Cowboy Hat, Cowboy boots, etc.) Tim Micgraw, Kenny CHesney.

Google the guys I suggested above.

THE MORE YOU PEACOCK THE MORE GIRLS WILL PAY YOU MORE ATTENTION. GUYS WILL AMOG YOU MORE TOO THOUGH.

Overall, clothing is such a small thing. It gives you a little status or it takes away your status a little bit. But The football teams jersey itself does not win the game for them.

Chesaning, Michigan, United States

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLoveLove View Post
    -Go Out 4 times a week and approach 3 girls every hour within the four hours your out. AKA Mystery's newbie drill. Go by yourself if you have to, do whatever it takes to get this part of your life settled.

OR do the Style Life challenge AND ACTUALLY GO THROUGH ALL 30 days, cause nobody does.

as far as clothing goes, Marylin Manson once said some thing like "If you dress like a rockstar they'll treat you like one."

You don't have to dress like the coolest rockstars that you see on t.v. every day of your life but experiment with it different looks man. The truth is that people stereotype your clothing style.

The best Stereotypes are

-Business Man entrepreneur millionaire. (Suit tie type of stuff.) i.e. Charlie Sheen dresses in suits a lot and he's supposedly slept with over 5,000 women. or Donald Trump's clothing style. Don't copy his hairstyle though lol.

-Rockstar from Mars (Combat Boots, Eye Liner, etc.) Tommy Lee, Steven Tyler, Russell Brand, Denis Rodman.

-Hip-Hop Mogul (Chains, matched clothing etc.) T-pain, 50 Cent, Flavor Flav.

-Country Star (Cowboy Hat, Cowboy boots, etc.) Tim Micgraw, Kenny CHesney.

Google the guys I suggested above.

THE MORE YOU PEACOCK THE MORE GIRLS WILL PAY YOU MORE ATTENTION. GUYS WILL AMOG YOU MORE TOO THOUGH.

Overall, clothing is such a small thing. It gives you a little status or it takes away your status a little bit. But The football teams jersey itself does not win the game for them.
    Nice advice i'll look these guys up after I finish my homework for college, and the whole "more you peacock the more guys will AMOG you" i have no reaction to other people AMOGing me i typically say "yeah, thats cool" (in a unaffected voice) or "really you dont say" (in an over energetic way that makes their comments have no baring.