How to approach an old fwb facebook messaging me?

How to approach an old fwb facebook messaging me?

Just changed my profile picture on facebook to one that makes me look much more
    attractive than I am. Even though I hate facebook I realize that most girls screen guys they meet irl before or soon after meeting them so I a lightly photo touched and posted a new default.

Low and behold, within minutes I had a return on my extra efforts!
    Now let me remind you that I am a very inactive facebook user. people rarely write on my wall, add me as a friend yada yada especially women.

In my inbox I have a message from a fwb from college, the message simply said a nickname she use to call me, lets call me "pokeyyy" and she wrote it just like that with the emphasis on the last letter.

I know I want to move this conversation over to texting but I want to do this in a smooth manner. Should I answer on facebook first or just reply with a text?

Also I was thinking about using a neg as my opener, or maybe just, "what took you so long"

Gentlemen, how should I approach it from here?

Fuck all this neg bullshit at this point. She gave you a girl green light now it's time for you to go. Calling a girl from my personal exp is better then texting. Now I usually tell them "hey I am going to location X do you want to come with me?". You don't sound needy in anyway b/c you are going there regardless she comes or not and you want her to join your company and have a good time. If she gives you a pretext then reply with "You didn't seem the type of person who would deliberately interrupt her own opportunity to meet someone new and exciting...guess i was wrong" In a playful manner.