Dancer moving me to friend zone?

123 LastLast
  1. Dancer moving me to friend zone?

A dancer I often visit has been getting very chatty with me. I know a lot of stuff about her, and probably could guess where she lives. She sits with me for long periods, and silence does not matter. She has tried to wing me, and asks for dances in an obligatory way. Now she starts texting me and invited me to a party, and we are going shopping together. Only physical IOI'S I get now is that her dances for me are bland (unless challenged) and she punches me in the arm.

As long as she does not hit me up for shopping money, I think I'm finally out of the pure customer zone. I think she could be a great starting point of a new social circle with hot babes. She seems on to regular stripper game, which does not matter to me since I'm not trying to f-close her. Anyone know how to work this one? Keep being me?

2. Going shopping? You got to be kidding.

Lets put ourselves in the position of a stripper. Lets say you are a stripper. You play guys all day long for a living. You have a guy that mows your yard because he thinks he's going to get into your pants. Another one that fixes your car. And at the club you take money from chumps all day long by flashing them IOI's just like taking candy from a baby. One stripper I dated actually said about a slow night "I just wish money would fall into my lap." Thats because it normally does when you are a stripper.

A strip club is like a big Fortune 500 company. There are the newbies that work in the mailroom. These are the easiest to get because they are new but you can't ever believe a stripper when she tells you she's only been at the club a couple of weeks because thats standard schtick to make you think she's sweet and inoocent. There are the white collar criminals. Girls that have sex with customers for money. Normally these are the 6's and 7's and below who can't make big money at the normal game moving up the company ladder. Then there are the seasoned pros who have the corner offices. They often have six figure incomes. They play chumps for money like Beethoven plays piano. They know they can make the most money by getting a guy emotionally hooked on them and then start asking for favors. I heard of one guy got clipped for $175,000 before he woke up. The requests seem reasonable at the time. Money for her mother to pay her mortgage so she won't get kicked out of her house. The stripper might even occassionally have sex with you to further the scam that she really loves you baby. You wouldn't even believe some of the stuff they cook up in their sisterhood strategy sessions. Its like a pissing contest on who can come up with the best scam to clean chumps out of their money. One stripper I dated even had her annual goals.

In my opinion the only thing strippers are good for is sex. If you think you want one for your girlfriend I personally think you are nuts because almost all of them are nuts. Thats unless you are a handsome deadbeat that just wants to live off her income like a pimp. But if you are a normal guy what you want is a few strippers as f-buddy's and thats it. That means you have to game them and not act like an AFC and give them the best sex of their lives so that YOU hook them. A good start would be FADERs boot camp and the IVS on strippers.

Going back to pretending you are a stripper, whats going to turn you on? Well not the average guy you can lead around by the nose and take money from like an ATM thats for sure. Its the one that doesn't play your game. The one that's a challenge.

How would I do it if a stripper came over and asked for a lap dance?

I'd act like I was really interested and hot to trot and say, "turn around and let me see you."

Then I would act real disappointed and say "oh crap your ass is too small."

You see that hits them hard neg because they have enormous egos but are always self conscious about their body and it shows them you're not a chump.

Then I say, "hey look, I'm sorry if I offended you about your small ass so why don't YOU buy me a drink to make up for it."

That may be extreme, but hopefully, you get the idea. You have to lead. And she likes that because she is always in control and it bores her. Here is something different and new. Now she is being controlled by a real man. Its unexpected. Its exciting to her.

Then pull her and give her the best multiple screaming orgasm bang of her life and call her when YOU want to get laid but not too often. She'll be thinking about you in between and not the other way around. And she is thinking about you because you take her to a place sexually no one else can.

I may be stupid and naieve but I have spent some time and money being chumped by strippers and it will never happen again.

3. Errr, this is about networking, not dating a stripper. I suppose the social circle section would have been better.

No need to hate on strippers, just treat them like business. I know the deal dude. I have been slowly desensitizing myself to her game, which has not yet manifested in a call for money.

Ooooh btw, I have hung out with her OTC. No money involved. She used her network to make the night more fun, which is what I wanted. Now I have to try and keep it like this.

4. Not really sure what the question is here, as your second post says you are already making this work for you.

Yes, strippers usually have hot friends. OTC treat her like any normal girl, except more so - the whole time you need to hold your frame strong, like you are the prize, keep teasing her, whatever it was that attracted her to you in the first place. (One moment of weakness and she will think, he is just like the other guys, and that will be finished. Because you first met her as a customer in the strip club, you are not allowed any moment of weakness, ever.)

It's completely OK to buy one round of drinks if you are out with her and her friends, but you should not need to "be the gentleman" and pay for everything, as these girls have money of their own.

One thing I do strongly recommend, is OTC never talk about her work. You need to switch her out of thinking about it, and you in that context, completely.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Love Monkey View Post
    Errr, this is about networking, not dating a stripper. I suppose the social circle section would have been better.

No need to hate on strippers, just treat them like business. I know the deal dude. I have been slowly desensitizing myself to her game, which has not yet manifested in a call for money.

Ooooh btw, I have hung out with her OTC. No money involved. She used her network to make the night more fun, which is what I wanted. Now I have to try and keep it like this.
    Don't be naieve. Probably the reason she used her network was because she was bored. She's scoping you out. To see whether you could be a cash cow for her. Thats what the shopping trip is about. Believe me, she is not going to introduce you to her friends if she thinks she might lose a cash cow to them. Her friends are probably strippers who are in on the scam.

Look, strippers have a conveyor belt of chumps coming through the club every day. The only reason they invest time with one is to make money. You spent some money in the club on her. Now shes moving you outside to check out whether you can be useful in a bigger way.

I had one stripper that said she was going to make me sugar daddy number three behind the lawyer and the doctor. The lawyer had bought her a new car.

I'm not saying that you might not be able to get a chick that actually just started a couple of weeks ago that is still in normal chick mode and run standard game. But once the sisterhood gets a hold of her and she turns pro you will always be a mark unless you bust out of that frame quickly and in a definitive way.

Believe me, some of their plots and schemes would be worthy of a Cold War spy novel. You may have seen that TV program about the Alaskan stripper that was living with three guys and told one she wanted to marry him and got him to buy life insurance and had the other guy she was living with kill him. When they finally caught up with her she had been married to a doctor in Seattle for ten years who had no knowledge that she was a stripper before. Thats typical of their scams when they reach the higher levels and have been pro for many years. How many lives have been wrecked by them using guys not knowing they were being played? You wouldn't even believe the stuff they have tried to pull on me when I was naieve about their ways if I told you.

They exploit the chemical addiction that occurs between the opposite sexes. A scientist took random men and women and paired them together and had them talk about intimate details of their lives for thirty minutes and then stare into each other's eyes for four minutes. Two of the random couples actually ended up getting married and others developed feelings for each other. Strippers deliberately trigger those brain chemcials of dopamine and serotonin and norepinephrine and get you hooked. And once that happens the serotonin low brings her to your mind all the time like you have OCD. Believe me, your mind will create a million rationailzations for why you need to see her again. Then, when when they know you are in love with them they start asking for money. Thats how the game is played. Once the sisterhood corrupts them they start to dream big. One stripper I knew had goals of a new car and a new house and enrollment in college as her goals for that year and she was looking for some sucker to provide that for her.

So what I am saying is that you need to be in control of the interaction from the beginning. You need to be the one asking her out according to your schedule and if she doesn't bang you within a couple of dates and asks for money drop her like a hot potato, because she is just playing you. Don't waste your time. Do game like FADER says and if it doesn't work move on. Life is too short to spend it fantasizing about some stripper that is just playing you.

And as I said above, your only real hope of longer term bagning is to take her to a place sexually that no one else can. Even if you are a rich sugar daddy there is always going to be some guy with more money and strippers are all about the bigger and better deal when that shows up. You want a freind with benefits type relationship. Thats because most strippers are crazy and you don't want that crazy in your life. I had one that was on three different psych meds and had multiple personalities that would switch during sex. Great fun in the bedroom but not in your life.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Headman View Post
    Not really sure what the question is here, as your second post says you are already making this work for you.

Yes, strippers usually have hot friends. OTC treat her like any normal girl, except more so - the whole time you need to hold your frame strong, like you are the prize, keep teasing her, whatever it was that attracted her to you in the first place. (One moment of weakness and she will think, he is just like the other guys, and that will be finished. Because you first met her as a customer in the strip club, you are not allowed any moment of weakness, ever.)

It's completely OK to buy one round of drinks if you are out with her and her friends, but you should not need to "be the gentleman" and pay for everything, as these girls have money of their own.

One thing I do strongly recommend, is OTC never talk about her work. You need to switch her out of thinking about it, and you in that context, completely.
    That last paragraph is what I'm going to focus on. The question I have can be better defined as how do I game her as a contact (not date her), but not end up another notch in her garter belt.

Hmmm, thanks for the info. This lines up with the change in behaviors that I see when I chumped out and then later I flat out tell her to stop manipulating me, it's not fun anymore. She went from total confidence to a startled look. I re-framed then she made another attempt to order me around and I ignored her. She actually made a mistake too by letting me know she was working me (bragging) after I told her to stop. It's weird... Like I see a switch in her personality.

She is a pro, so I feel like I'm getting a lot of practice. I have also learned a little of the trick she does, which is if she looses then she pretends it's no big deal or that it never happened. I'm beginning to do that too.

I figure as long as I don't pay for anything more OTC than I would any casual friend (drink or share appetizers) then I'm good.

I'm leaving this one alone for a while. It's fun but tiring trying to deal with her.

7. @MrWizard
    She already began to introduce me to her friends. I assume the same behavior with them, and see the same patterns. Oh, and as for the eye contact thing... I've done that myself for years. It was a natural behavior for me when I wanted to really sell myself. I stopped doing it for some reason (inner game?) And now I'm starting again... Surprising how that melts girls along with kino.

Edit: the eye contact was something a dance instructor reminded me of when she was showing me how to tease girls. She also told me about pumping up their state, and that I would be awesome if I fixed my inner game.

8. Look LM, more power to you if you can get a stripper in your social network. They say 30 to 40% of all LTRs come out of social circle so the bigger and more varied your circle the better. Who knows.

I'm just trying to clue you in on what normal stripper game looks like from the standpoint of the stripper. Let me illustrate by a real life example how cunning and Machievellian they can be. I had a twenty year veteran stripper as a regular. We had a lot of fun in the club. Lap dances. Dominatrix role play to vary it up. She could take a hint and run with it and make it a heck of a lot of fun.

I didn't know the club owner was pressuring her to retire. She was still good looking and hot in a cougar kind of way. So she gave me a particularly hot lap dance one day. And I said "wow, that was hot, I may have to spank the monkey when I get home." So she says, "Hey, could you use a condom and freeze it and give it to me because I use it on my hair."

She had said she wanted a baby and had never had one. So you see what she was planning. She was going to impregnate herself and hit me for child support which she figured would be several thousand a month. A worthy retirement plan for the next eighteen years.

You can't make this stuff up and I am just trying to warn you about how greedy and devious these babes are. All along she was married and her husband looked like some biker dude with a long beard like one of those guys in ZZ Top. Imagine having to pay child support for that dude to get high for 18 years while he raised your kid. So just be aware of what you are dealing with. OK. Don't give them any money because then they mark you as a chump.

My latest one was pretending to be sweet and innocent and single. Well, I looked her up on the net and found out she was married probably to some drug dealer. And I had been to her house. I could have been killed or beat up if he caught me there with her. When I confronted her she said "Why don't you trust me?" OK. See what I mean?

If I went in again I would just flat out go up and approach the ones that turned me on. I would try to lead the interaction and be in control. I wouldn't waste time with games. Strike when the iron is hot. Bang them that night when they get off work. It would be great if they got so hot for you they left the club before their shift was over. They have to pay a penalty fee but big deal. Keep them in the dark about who you are and where you live. Thats because a lot of them are criminals or hooked up with criminals. I'd go to a hotel. Use some excuse like your roomate just got back from Europe and wants some privacy with his babe. Or say you are here from out of town, thats probably better. Yeah maybe at some point you could start to trust her. But keep in mind that these girls are accomplished liars about everything. I had one that was telling me her two year old was lying and she couldn't understand it and I'm thinking to myself, "yep, wonder how that happened." So have fun. Oh man are they fun. But exercise common sense and know their game. With strippers you are either gaming them or they are gaming you. There is no middle ground imho.

9. I'm having fun with this so let me rant on a little more.

Here is a stat you need to be aware of. When a stripper fully turns pro after about two years she has about 4,000 hours experience gaming men. How many guys other than instructors have that kind of experience gaming women? Thats six months of 24 hours a day she's been playing suckers. So you are a sheep among wolves when you enter a strip club. To win you have to be a wolf among wolves. One of those big wolves like in those werewolf movies.

Just like wingmen in regular pickup the sisterhood supports and plays off each other. Quid pro quo. I remember once I told my main stripper I was pissed because another stripper had taken off from the club after I bought her a drink and she got money from the drink. Well my stripper had the other stripper on the phone by text in no time and explained that it was a family emergency. When I told her I thought it was BS she even offered to send me pictures of the other stripper's kid that had the emergency. So they hang together in their sisterhood of scam.

And if you sit down with one and she says she is a college student that has to strip to pay her tuition better think twice. Ask yourself who you would rather give money to in an emergency. A coed who was having car trouble and couldn't get to class or a crack addict that needed to buy a fix for her biker boyfriend. Like I said, don't believe anything they say unless they are new and haven't been trained yet.

And they think nothing of cutting you off cold whenever they feel like it. That gets back to the hot-cold fever I was talking about earlier. This chick that walked out after I bought her a drink knew that it would trigger an emotional response and I'd be thinking about her so they are very callous and purposely treat guys like crap. Its like takeaways in standard pickup.

So understand that strippers are only for guys that are at the top of their game. Like big game hunting. Unless you are a biker or drug dealer. Practially all strippers I know get beat up by their boyfriends. I remember once I got a text inviting me to dinner on a Saturday. I thought that was really weird because thats the biggest moneymaking night for a stripper. Well when I got there I found out why. She had bruises and couldn't dance. Claimed she fell off the stage. So she figured she would try and play me for some bucks that night.

Yeah you can pickup a stripper. But your game better be flawless. And if you do pat yourself on the back because your kung fu is truly powerful.

Hopefully this will give you some deep background on what you are really dealing with from a guy thats been in the trenches.

10. I've seen a lot of that and heard a lot of that from her. Other dancers have tried take aways and all sorts of sob story tricks with me... I listen intently, wait for the pitch and then say no... aww, thats too bad... Sorry I'm poor etc.

none of the gaming works on me like that because I ignore them, and treat them like a soap opera. BTW, I've heard similar stories about non strippers... Anyone can get scammed by anyone.