She asks: "How many women have you slept with"....

123 LastLast

She asks: "How many women have you slept with"....

I have a question.

I"m pretty good at passing most "shit tests", and building attraction and bla bla bla. When I get to the attraction/comfort stage with women, I usually get the same question (simply because I think they are sexually attracted to me, and are feeling REALLY comfortable, and probably already see me as long-term potential because I rock). So they ask me this:

"So how many women have you slept with?".

Alright guys, in all honesty, I don't want to even answer this question because #1: none of their business, #2: I don't know my real number (yes its true), #3: it can be seen one of two ways; she is more attracted because I'm pre-selected and have options (which is good)....or two; she thinks I'm a player and will fuck anything that walks (I'm not a player, I just have the option to do what I want because I've studied Love Systems like a full-time job and put in the effort)

Would love to know how any of you have handled this question. Thanks much!

Put on a serious face and say

"None I'm a virgin"

Let it mindfuck her for a sec then move on... & hope she doesn't say no really haha.
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/r...uve-slept.html

haha I've tried all that.

I've said things like:

"No, I'm a Virgin"

"I'm waiting till I'm married"

"I haven't found my soul-mate yet so I'm waiting"

"I think over 1,000.....but that was last month"

etc etc etc.

Then they do say things like: "No really, how many". "Ok stop avoiding the question and just give me your "number"" bla bla

So I thought about doing what Savoy said to do about shit tests; say something like,"Ok, at first it was cute but now your starting to become rude with it. I don't want to know your number because for me, that's not a deciding factor. Look....are you having fun?"....she says,"well yeah, of course I'm having fun".....me: "Ok..then lets keep having fun"...then just blast through it and now we are onto something else. What do you guys think?

sounds good

5. I've programmed myself to stay in the 4-8 range when answering this question. Its a tension of opposites kind of thing IMO. Tell her you are a virgin and you are sunk cuz you probably see yourself as pathetic. Tell her that you have had sex with 60 women and you're a man whore. For both sexes I think 4-8 is a respectable number. But under no circumstances avoid the question. That shows cowardice IMO.

If your number is really high for a guy your age, u can always take aways one night stands. My number is low (3) but i've never lied, if she is suddenly unattracted to you because of your history, she's an idiot.

I've only ever been directly honest with this question in relationships. Otherwise, you're right, it's best to skirt it.

The best way in my experience is to say something honest but INDIRECT:

"I honestly don't know, not THAT many. I've only ever slept with people that I *HONESTLY* wanted to please, to have FUN with, to be CLOSE to. Is some number REALLY that important to you?"

I think that if you flip it like this she'll realize she's being insecure and will drop it.

Good luck!
    -R

8. Quote Originally Posted by Big Jew View Post
    I've programmed myself to stay in the 4-8 range when answering this question. Its a tension of opposites kind of thing IMO. Tell her you are a virgin and you are sunk cuz you probably see yourself as pathetic. Tell her that you have had sex with 60 women and you're a man whore. For both sexes I think 4-8 is a respectable number. But under no circumstances avoid the question. That shows cowardice IMO.
    That's why you exaggerate. Girls won't believe you when you tell them that you are a virgin, and you obviously haven't slept with 1000 girls. I always deflect.

Lexington, KY

Quote Originally Posted by cagalindo View Post
    Put on a serious face and say

"None I'm a virgin"

Let it mindfuck her for a sec then move on... & hope she doesn't say no really haha.
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/r...uve-slept.html
    LOLOL, this is funny as hell to me. Messing with them is so fun.

One of my best friends got this once right in front of me, he switches threads immediately, (acts like it gets him thinking about previous girlfriends, fake counts, and goes into a story/different thread). Dude gets like 5 new women a week. Freaking remarkable.

10. Tell her a estimate. Why play games? If that turns her off be done.