Mass holiday texts

12 LastLast

Mass holiday texts

Just curious to get it opinions on this. I usually send out a mass txt on a holiday just sayin "happy xxxx!" I'm curious if u guys think it's a good or bad idea or neutral. I can see arguments for all three.
    Thanks,
    J

2. Your just wishing everyone a happy holiday send the text. Include old numbers that fizzled out you might start talking to some of them again.

It's a mass holiday text. Don't overanalyze.

Quote Originally Posted by Moos View Post
    Your just wishing everyone a happy holiday send the text. Include old numbers that fizzled out you might start talking to some of them again.
    Thanks man. That's something I hadn't thought of. I didn't think there was any harm in it, was simply curious to see others thoughts on it.

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by jrock83 View Post
    Thanks man. That's something I hadn't thought of. I didn't think there was any harm in it, was simply curious to see others thoughts on it.
    To me that would be the big point of doing that.

Check it out also for Valentine's Day.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Stafford/Manchester UK

I only send it to girls whcih have fizzled or I fancy re-engaging. And it's a great time of year as alot of girls like to settle down for the winter or find a new f*** buddy through the winter months.

That's was a nice read. Thanks for the link Savoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglii View Post
    ... And it's a great time of year as alot of girls like to settle down for the winter or find a new f*** buddy through the winter months.
    Another thin I hadn't considered. Thanks.

9. Going to be sending a mass text out on Christmas and New Years as a way to stay in touch with a couple girls (one in particular who is out of town). Is there a tactic to this we should talk about? It seems to me that you want a couple things from it:

1. It should be so general that it doesn't look directed at your potential targets.
    2. It shouldn't be so stale that it doesn't elicit responses.
    3. Funny?
    4. DHV?

"Hope you are all having as great a Christmas as I am!"

Let's come up with some good ones we can try out.

Los Angeles, California
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.