Another Daygame Daily Journal

1234511 ... LastLast
    San Diego, CA

Another Daygame Daily Journal

I have found out about the community for the past 3 years and are interested in getting good with women. Since last year, I was really putting efforts into improving this part of my life. Been going out more frequently for the sake of sarging. The location are usually the mall, department store, drug store and clothing store.

I am 24y/o, never been in a relationship. 6ft 157pound. Average looking. I am trying to bulk up and reach my target weight of 180 pound. Have better sense of style but I am pretty broke at the moment.

I have direct approached before and was pretty confident with direct approaching. Well, that was 2 weeks ago and now I am suffer the AA once again.

So, my goal is doing whatever it takes to direct approach at least 1 girl a day till I am getting regular dates and lays no matter the cost!! Fuck yea!

San Diego, CA

October 23, Sunday - Day 1

# of approach: 2

HB8 Arm Tattoo - She was sitting down at the food court eating by herself and I noticed her whole right arm tattoo and had to come over and approach her. "Hey, I really like you tattoo, did you have your body tattoo too?", she thanked me and said some part of her body is. I eject after. Afterward, I got something to eat and walked around the mall for about 30 mins without another approach.

HB7.5 J-Girl - Meet up with a friend and headed over to a different mall hoping the new environment and my friend with me would be of help to approach. We walked a bit around the mall and he got something to eat. When we sat down, he saw her and told me to approached her. I catch up to her and tab her on the right side of her shoulder where her bag wasn't there and open her with, "Excuse me, I saw you over there," I pointed over at where I spotted her and continues, "I had to come over to talk to you because I think you are cute". She said she had a boyfriend. I said thats fine and I eject.

Thats all for the approaches today. I will go out and approach some more tomorrow before head to work.

San Diego, CA

October 24, Monday - Day 2

# of approach: 1

HB7.5 Fur Coat- Got to the mall and didn't have much time before head over to work. i could of just go to the mall early but still being a pussy and stalled till the last minute before headed out of the house. Walked around for about 15mins. Didn't have much time left so decided approach at least 1 girl at all cost before headed over to work. There are targets around but I were/am still a pussy and need to grow larger size sets of balls. Anyway, about to head out of target toward to parking lots. Saw this HB and fuck it, I just go and asked for the time. Fucking hell, I tho I had past this but w/e, I approach her anyway. "Excuse me, could you tell me the time?". She was confused and I repeat pointing at her pink cellphone she was holding, "I am looking for the time..." with my low pussy voice. She then realized it and stumbling looking at her cell phone. I follow up with, "Nice set of coat there". I think my voice volume was pretty low and I doubt she heard me. She gave me the time and I walked off w/o saying thank you.

What I need to work on:
    Have at least 1/2 hour dedicate to approaching and DO the approach. <<<

I wouldn't have pointed to her phone while asking the time - she may have though you were going to rob it and run away with it. These days, asking the time is more suspicious than saying "you're cute", because everyone and their cat has a mobile phone, or iPod, or Blackberry. You don't sound confident - I don't know because I can't see you in set - but I feel that if you aren't sounding confident in your posts, it may come across in your sarges. Also, your English may slightly lowering your value - "nice set of coat there" - SET of coat?? What does that mean. That must confuse the girls that you open. ¿Hablas español?

Apart from that, I feel what you're going through. AA is a bitch.

San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Aexexx View Post
    I wouldn't have pointed to her phone while asking the time - she may have though you were going to rob it and run away with it. These days, asking the time is more suspicious than saying "you're cute", because everyone and their cat has a mobile phone, or iPod, or Blackberry. You don't sound confident - I don't know because I can't see you in set - but I feel that if you aren't sounding confident in your posts, it may come across in your sarges. Also, your English may slightly lowering your value - "nice set of coat there" - SET of coat?? What does that mean. That must confuse the girls that you open. ¿Hablas español?

Apart from that, I feel what you're going through. AA is a bitch.
    Yea, English is like my third language but have been using it half my life. i dont think I have problem with speaking it but writing it is different lol. Thanks for the reply man.

Miami, Florida / Huntsville, Alabama

Seems like you have lower inner game. You really need to speak more confidently and have good posture! Stay in the set and try striking up conversation.

San Diego, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Greezy View Post
    Seems like you have lower inner game. You really need to speak more confidently and have good posture! Stay in the set and try striking up conversation.
    Yep, my inner game is pretty suckass as of right now. I have been working on my bl for sometime now and I think my BL is not the issue in my approach. As speaking more confidently, stay longer in set and making convo is my weakest point right now.

San Diego, CA

October 25, Tuesday - Day 3

# of approaches: 4

A little late going to the mall since there was no day light left but that doesn't excuse me from doing my daily approach before headed to work!

HB6.5 Sitting/eating candy - Approached her with, "Hey, could you tell me the time?" while pointing at her cellphone. She gave me the time and I said thank you and have a good evening.

HB7.5 Tang-top - She walked toward me and I stopped her with, "Excuse me," with my hand gesturing her to stop. "Can you tell me the time?". She looked at her watch and told me it was 7:40 or something but I know that wasn't the correct time said that doesn't sound right. She looked at her watch again and I lead in take a quick look and said, "If its 7:00, I would be in trouble". She laughed a bit and I thanked her and ejected.

HB7 Hire-Gun by the stand - She was using a air gun dusting a custom T-shirt and I approached her ask what she was doing. She said she was cleaning her custom made T-shirt. Chat a bit, interaction less than 1 min and I ejected.

HB7.5 in work out cloth - She waked toward me stop her with, "Excuse me, do you know where is the closest Starbuck is?". She pointed over the other side of the mall said over there. I said I was so sure it was somewhere near where i am and her. I thanked her and ejected.

What I need to improve:
    I am a little disappointed to have go back 1 step and had to start over with asking time/direction. I was so sure I passed this but clearly I am not. I have to start over and build more consistency in my approach and transition into direct approach.

Progress is not a steady up slope. Once I accepted that I become less frustrated and more at peace with what I am pursuing.

Jeremy Soul said there will be a "dip". Just when you think you are getting better, you start sucking, sometimes sucking badly. Usually you quickly come out of the dip, but sometimes it takes week, months, to get out of the dip. But if you stick with it, you will eventually come out of the dip better than before.

I am trying to learn swimming as an adult. The best advice I've come across is -

"Swim any stroke by any means until you can swim a mile. Technique doesn't matter. Most of the technical problem for a beginner come from being anxious and uncomfortable in water. Once you can swim a mile non-stop, then to get better, it's all about technique."

The first 100 approaches is gonna be about getting comfortable talking to strangers, and hanging in as long as you can. Once you are comfortable, then you can start tweeking you technique.

Keep up the good work!

10. Hey man, first congratulations on making it a point to work on your game on a regular basis. My advise to you would be to try and take the conversation one step further. You know, after you say ask for the time or the coffee shop etc, make a comment or something. Something like, have you taken dancing classes? This can be a comment to follow up pretty easily. Most gals do take some dancing lessons. Just tell her that you observed that she has better posture than most other gals… and build up from there. The reason why I am suggesting this is because then you will learn to transition into a normal conversation. By the way, the worst that you can do is screwing up on the approach. But let’s face it, asking for time is not going to get u a gal. So best of luck and happy sarging.