Tips On How To Kill The Mysoginist In You

12 LastLast
    Playboy Mansion

Tips On How To Kill The Mysoginist In You

I'm pretty sure this happens/happened to everyone: Guy founds the community, goes out and tries some approaches only to be rejected dozens of times in a row.Guy becomes the mysoginist of the century and thinks all girls are a bunch of useless cunts who only care about rich and famous dudes.
    For me and after a few years of a fucked up life I'm trying desperately to learn how to love myself and when some random girl just looks at me like I'm some kind of freak she basically reminds me of how much I need to change everything about myself.
    How the f*** I'm supposed to like me the way I am, if I need to change EVERYTHING about me ?!
    Well, I'm currently trying the best I can to get rid of this disease but sometimes I wonder if I need game or professional help.
    What kind of things you say to yourself in these kind of situations?
    I refuse to give up, but sometimes i feel like my head is about to explode

2. Don't you think you might be doing something wrong.Like the right techniques and stuff.

3. I think you might be attracting the wrong kind of women...

Where do you try the attraction? What settings? What type of women are there?

Have you sat down and thought about your realistically, ideal woman?

See, I did that. I used to date the captains of football teams, the rock stars, the politicians, and realized, I don't like being photographed all the time. Sometimes, I just want to wear sweats and a t-shirt and not have someone say, "Ooooh, she's slumming today" - so I wondered what is my realistic, ideal man.

The first thing for me? Someone who won't cheat. That means, buh bye to the kind of man I liked and loved. My son's bio father is a football player. Never again. It also means saying buh bye to a man who lies to me as cheating/lying are kind of like protons and electrons, can't have one without the other... no matter how much I might love him...

What does your list look like? Where do those women hang out? How do you meet one? two? three?

Playboy Mansion

I'm doing a lot of things wrong but... what really annoys me is that I get mad at girls because of that...

5. Realize that you are dealing with other people, and not some mystical creatures of any kind.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Don Kanonji View Post
    I'm doing a lot of things wrong but... what really annoys me is that I get mad at girls because of that...
    This does not make you a misogynist. It makes you a normal guy who gets mad at girls who don't treat him the way he wants to be treated. Often, when a "rule book" is followed to the letter of the book, things don't work out as great as expected.

First thing, quite thinking you need an entirely new personality, or manner. Unless you are a seriously evil person, you are not impossible.

Second, make your list. What does "she" look like? What is she interested in? (Your ideal)

Third, look at what you have learned from past interactions. Did the line not go over well? Why? Often times, it is not the line, it's the confidence. Do you work out? Do you have interests? Focus on that, instead of the women who are shooting you down.

Most of us have been shot down, dumped, shooed away, or otherwise, trampled upon by the opposite sex. As my favorite line in one of my favorite movies says, "Do you know why we get knocked down? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."

Women aren't your enemy - your self confidence is. Build that, the rest will follow, imo.

7. Aren't you the same guy who pretty much wished death on the entire female gender a few days ago? I think you should get some help and talk to a professional about the hatred you have before you even approach a woman.

I used to be in the same boat as you. I had mommy issues pretty much since High School started. She took it upon herself to leave my father for a man in a wheelchair. It only took her days to make this decision. From the time that happened until the day my dad died, I had seen him with exactly one woman. He became a legit hater; hated women, black ppl, hispanics, asians, whites, anyone who wasn't middle eastern or from the same place he was. (my dad was born in Morocco, raised in Israel). Those two things combined taught me how to be a much bigger hater than even my dad.

Then I heard about my buds getting laid. And then I started to think to myself "Alright I need to at least give girls some semblance of a chance, or else I'm gonna be a 40 year old virgin who is trying to save up a grand just so he can buy his first time."

I tried asking out a cheerleader. She threatened to get me expelled for stalking her.
    I asked out a co-worker who was a year older than me. She seemed interested but was giving many shit tests. And since I didn't know how to handle them at the time, I didn't progress.

Then I met my current FB. At first she said she got bad vibes from me but also said that since she thought I was cute she would give me a chance. We have had fights, and sometimes she doesn't know how to be motivated. But she is the most open minded person I know. And now, 10 years later we still talk to each other all the time even though I can't booty call her since she lives far away from me. We are always there for each other tho and we never judge each other. I'm so glad I stopped hating women so I could meet her. And even if I didn't meet her, its a very limiting belief to think that they are ALL a bunch of backstabbing closet nymphos who aren't satisfied until they have robbed you of your heart and money.

I'm not gonna lie; I get urges like you do, where I want to stop talking to women entirely and turn into a Monk and do nothing but play old school video games and watch Daria and Red Dwarf all day. But its not productive, and here's a little secret: Men have intuition just like women do AND they are more judgemental about it.

My advice? Approach more women. You said in your post that the typical guy gives up after being rejected a dozen times in a row. Heres another little secret: Thats not enough rejections. I'm pretty sure the mods and admins of this board, who have probably had more experience talking to women than you and me combined, would agree with me.

Stop hating. Don't stop being cynical, but don't stop hating.

Somewhere

What are you looking for... dates, fuckbuddies, a girlfriend, a wife?

Playboy Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jew View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who pretty much wished death on the entire female gender a few days ago?
    That was a REALLY bad day.

Playboy Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin View Post
    What are you looking for... dates, fuckbuddies, a girlfriend, a wife?
    I wouldn't mind finding a girlfriend but I heard you need a social life first...otherwise women think you're a geek.
    I know a lot of people but rarely go out with them.
    FB sounds like you need MONSTRUOUS game...