Why won't she date me?

1. Why won't she date me?

Girl I've known for 5 months. She has contacted me alot throughout and at one time called me everyday for 2 months. We get on REALLY well and work together and we also had a few dates and kissed eachother back then but not now.

Sometimes she will lecture me like she is my girlfriend and flirts with me(allows me to put my hands allover her butt) and it appears that there is some kind of feeling there(tears in her eyes when we had a argument) but she has so much pride she won't admit it. We had a few minor arguments recently and it felt like we were a couple.

A few weeks ago things were going really well, she was txting me all these kisses and told me "u don't know all the things I will do to you" and how she wanted to kiss my sexy lips. Problem is at work she wants others to feel she doesn't know me, when they ask about us she says nothing is going on. She told me this while acknowleding something between us and saying "if they know they won't put us together"

She knows we click but says she was in a 5 years relationshiop before she met me and doesn't feel like she has got over that yet, the thing is...she dates other guys and tells me she even goes over to their house which obviously makes me feel not important. She told me a few guys she gets on with want her to be their girlfriend but she just doesn't have the "time"

Everytime I suggest we do something she never looks interested or makes an excuse. Yet when we are together at work, her eyes look so interested and she seems into me. She pulled my arm at work and had this sexual look in her eyes and told me she had something to tell me, time ran out as boss was nearby and when I asked her the next day she said "it doesn't matter" with a twinkle in her eye.

To me it feels like she has feelings for me but just won't tell me. I wish I knew why she doesn't want to meet me outside of work. We met with her friends a few weeks ago but we were not alone so it wasn't the same plus she didn't talk to me much. What's going on?

Netherlands

Looks to me she just likes the attention. And since you two work together, you're an easy provider because she gets to see you every day. How about cutting back on the "giving attention" bit for a while? Make her work for it more. See what happens.

I used to pull this shit on girls when i was in grade 10. She is using what we call push/pull. Is she only interested sexually?

If she is dating other guys, and says she doesn't have time to be in a relationship. She is a female version of what most PUA's go out to do, attract the oppposite sex for their sexual needs.

Don't be played so easily. Tell her verbally and physically you are not so easily played like the other guys she is dating. That games don't interest you. If you play by her rules, than you are the same as the other guys she is dating, that she is saying "no" too. Get it? meaning if your the same as them, you too will also get a "no"

If your common to the other guys, you will never be exclusive with her.

4. Have you even sexed her. If you want to be in a relationship you're going to have to sex her first.
    It does seem as though she's running game though, so be warned if it doesn't turn into a LTR.

Fuck her at work that should do the job. Don't play these games with her.

6. I just kino her hard at work and she is starting to kino back alot. We have built a little bit of history in the last five months despite not seeing eachother. She came around and we made out on my birthday and then she went back. She only came around to do that

This was at the start. Now all I hear is she is out with her friends nearly every other night and it making plans with other guys outside of work, and they all sound like a booty call, although she pretends she isn't like that. As soon as she drops me IOIs she will suddenly start being a bitch as if to balance it out. I really like her and know she just loves using the bitch sheild but deep down she has a good heart, but I'm running out of ideas as it is dragging on and people at work are really trying to get between us and she just pretends nothing is going on and that she doesn't really know me despite us walking about together often.

Yeah don't play the games

Usually you can tell if someone is playing around and after what you have mentioned in the post it is plain to see. Perhaps yeah she wants a bit of fun and likes you chasing here. Don't end up the fall back, second option.