Getting angry with girls because they won't date me...

12 LastLast
    Owensboro kentucky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting angry with girls because they won't date me...

I tend to get irritated with girls when they wan't to hang out with me, and not neccecarilly want to date. More than irritated. Grumpy, angry and irratable.

I had a cople of girls that wanted to talk to me, and a few asked one out, I usually don't talk much and I admit I really didn't do much either, mostly because I am kind of cautious about bringing up something stupid or sounding random or stiff and unnatural.

This stuff happened a fe years ago, I shoved and kind of smacked a girl I had met a couple of days before at school because she really didnt want to date me. I asked her out directly "would you like to go out with me" and she uncomfortably said no. my freinds Jansen and Chris saw it and told me to "lighten up dude". My art teacher saw it too, and he told me that you have to "let it go".

Whenever I approach a girl I get "stiff and unnatural" because to be frank I want what I want and I know most girls don't give it up to people they aren't dating, and I don't want to wait for it, beause I desperately want to know what sex and kissing and making out is like. I do want a girlfreind, but not a really serious one, just about two or three months and break it off.

Every girl seems to want something I just don't really want. I don't want to like the girl too much so I don't have any hurt feelings if we stop talking.

I remeber this one girl tried to hang out with me a few days and I was sort of into her despite very little rapport, and I tried to touch her and she got scared. I appologized to her and she never wanted to talk to me again.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man, you can use this to your advantage to get into the game. First off, there is nothing with having girls that are just friends. Befriend them and show them what a cool guy you are. They can then talk you up to their friends.

You got to get out of your comfort zone too. Be open about your life a little. I bring up DHV stories and embarrassing stories of myself. I can laugh at myself if I do something stupid and just take it as an experience.

I would say befriend some girls and build your circle of girls. This will help you be comfortable around girls and actually understand their psycho.

When it comes to the touching... a little more detail would be good. With very little rapport, I can only assume an aggressive sexual touch is what would spook a girl out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you actually smacked a bitch???? man when we say that shit we are just kidding..... this is exactly why you have to be careful about joking around in front of some people........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read up on some material or get a copy of magic bullets because you have to change your approach.
    You have to put in work/be social and interested in people for them to be interested in you (unless you'r a real high value/status guy...but thats irrelevant here)
    ...nobody wants to hang out with someone boring and quiet or grumpy...

Be unreactive: e.g. don't let "No's" (like the one from the girl mentioned) affect you, or atleast don't show that they do!
    and don't put pressure on girls!

Of course you should hang out with girls anyway! Having female friends opens doors to meeting more girls!
    Listen to your friends, you have to "lighten up"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is hilarious, cant anyone else see the obvious troll job...hahahaha. More importantly, since no one noticed that... did anyone notice that he said he hit a girl?

Owensboro kentucky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by girllover View Post
    This is hilarious, cant anyone else see the obvious troll job...hahahaha. More importantly, since no one noticed that... did anyone notice that he said he hit a girl?

Owensboro kentucky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZWill View Post
    Read up on some material or get a copy of magic bullets because you have to change your approach.
    You have to put in work/be social and interested in people for them to be interested in you (unless you'r a real high value/status guy...but thats irrelevant here)
    ...nobody wants to hang out with someone boring and quiet or grumpy...

Be unreactive: e.g. don't let "No's" (like the one from the girl mentioned) affect you, or atleast don't show that they do!
    and don't put pressure on girls!

Of course you should hang out with girls anyway! Having female friends opens doors to meeting more girls!
    Listen to your friends, you have to "lighten up"
    To be honest, I haveactually been trying to lighten up, by focusing on my curent SS, I may add some girls to that if I can get some to want to be around me.

And how do you "game" a chick that is conservative/modest and most likely a virgin?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Leggs View Post
    To be honest, I haveactually been trying to lighten up, by focusing on my curent SS, I may add some girls to that if I can get some to want to be around me.

And how do you "game" a chick that is conservative/modest and most likely a virgin?
    Get Magic Bullets. The thing is that the game is really you understanding the person you are and being comfortable and confident about that. When you are confident about yourself, you give off this aura that girls notice. It is pretty much 90% inner game and 10% actual game. Again, read magic bullets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice troll job ramond leggs... props...haha

Owensboro kentucky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by girllover View Post
    Nice troll job ramond leggs... props...haha
    Come on man!

Quote Originally Posted by xslim12 View Post
    Get Magic Bullets. The thing is that the game is really you understanding the person you are and being comfortable and confident about that. When you are confident about yourself, you give off this aura that girls notice. It is pretty much 90% inner game and 10% actual game. Again, read magic bullets.
    I'm getting those magic bullets.