*new 2011* the singapore pua group

12345 ... LastLast

*new 2011* the singapore pua group

Hello fellow PUAs comrades!

I'm creating this group for all of us to come together and form the ultimate PUA group.

THE ULIMATE SINGAPORE PUA group.

How many of us here. ARE SICK AND TIRED of getting REJECTED by Singapore girls?

How many of us here. ARE TOO CHICKEN TO GO OUT ON THE STREETS ON OUR OWN TO SARGE THEM?

How many of us here. WANTS TO PICK UP EVERY SINGLE HB we see on sight?

WELL. gentlemen. HERE. We WILL do this together.

Nobody likes being alone. Isn't it?

Lets create this community. AND sarge girls.

Advantages
    -Be able to pick up every single hb we want
    -Have the guts to get them
    -Be in a group and be proud of being a PUA.
    -YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE DISCREET OR FEEL THAT YOUR ALONE ANYMORE!
    -We will be able to share notes with each other. Allowing the learning and experimenting process to speed up 10x faster.
    -The books are written for American context. We will able to tune our skills to adapt to Singapore HBs

The Plan
    Every Friday night. We will go out as a group and split into twos and hit the girls in town
    Every Saturday & Afternoon night. We will go out as a group and split into twos and hit the girls in town

Never mind if you could not attend both. If your able to attend one. that would be okay.

Why not Sunday? BECAUSE WE HAVE SCHOOLS AND WORK on monday DON'T WE?! PUA doesn't defines us. It enriches our life!

We will then post our notes here. On what worked and what not. If you guys want. We could share our notes first before we go hitting the girls (:

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! JOIN NOW! THERE ARE NO AGE LIMITS HERE! Except...if your above 28.. I'm sorry ):

Simply post a reply here you would like to join or pm me (: give me your contact number and name so that I would know who you are

Name:

LETS HIT ON THE UNEXPLORED HBs NOW!

The Back of Beyond

You're free to use the Forum to communicate about what you're doing.

EVERYONE reading this should realize this is a PUBLIC Forum, and if you enter your email/contact info on this thread and you use that same info elsewhere and a chick searches it on Google, she'll find it here.

Trust me -- be discrete.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

All pm me then!

Currently, 3members.
    Anymore??

5. hi man

I am in . My contact number is 90360391. The name's ken. Hope to have success with women, i am sick and tired of being alone...

Bukit Timah, Singapore, Singapore

This is a great idea, count me in. Name is Jack, my number: 82089855. I am willing to put in good effort to learn and improve my skills, I also have some of my own thoughts to share, looking forward to meet with you guys soon

7. Active sargers

who are active sargers here? maybe we can sarge together and learn from each other.

8. just wanted to ask what places here in Singapore are ideal for day game pick-up?
    i have tried picking up just anywhere whenever i get the opportunity. my experience so far is only single and two sets though. i'm still honing my skills.

9. This sounds like real fun, let's help each other get laid by hotties.

10. This sounds REAL fun! count me in!

12345 ... LastLast