Proposing to my girlfriend: please check my Russian grammar.

ZachE84 Guest

Proposing to my girlfriend: please check my Russian grammar.

Hey all,

I am in the process of planning to propose to my girlfriend (of 10 months). She is Russian and has lived in the USA for 7 years. Her parents, however, have only lived here for a few months and only speak Russian. I have been learning Russian for the past 4 months or so but obviously I am very inexperienced. I need to discuss my plans with her father and get his blessing. Can someone please help me with my translation? Thank you!!!

I would like to discuss my relationship with Anastasia. I met Anastasia 10 months ago. Over the past 10 months, I have fallen deeply in love with her. I love her very, very much. She is very caring, loving, intelligent and patient.

Я хотел бы обсудить мои отношения с Анастасией. Я встретил Анастасия 10 месяцев назад. За последние 10 месяцев, я упал глубоко в нее влюблен. Я люблю ее очень, очень много. Она очень заботливая, любящая, умная и пациента.

My intentions are to ask Anastasia to marry me and spend the rest of our lives together. I understand marriage is a very serious issue with very serious responsibilities and I have given serious consideration to the matter of marrying Anastasia. Marrying your daughter will make me the happiest man in the world. I will do everything I can to make her happy for the rest of our lives. I completely understand Anastasia and Yuri are one.

Мои намерения просить Анастасия на мне жениться и провести остаток жизни вместе. Я понимаю, брак очень серьезная проблема, с очень серьезную ответственность, и я дал серьезное внимание вопросу вступления в брак Анастасия. Женя ваша дочь сделает меня самым счастливым человеком в мире. Я сделаю все от меня зависящее, чтобы сделать ее счастливой на всю нашу жизнь. Я полностью понимаю, Анастасия и Юрий едины.

My plans are for us to eventually move in together so I may better support her and her responsibilities. I would like your blessing and support in asking Anastasia to marry me.

Мои планы являются для нас в конечном счете, жить вместе, чтобы я мог лучше поддержать ее и ее обязанности. Я хотел бы свое благословение и поддержку в выяснении Анастасии жениться на мне.

2. Hey man, first of all, congratulations!
    And those are complex statements you are trying to make. If you want, private message me and I'll give you my number. I'll listen to how you say this stuff in Russian and correct you. If her parents are anything like mine, they'll be very impressed that you did this for them

failed a bit, you already proposed?

worldwide. currently in Germany

dude!!!!!
    PROPOSING?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?
    if every member of this community will propose, we will lose the base of PU!
    congrats and best wishes nevertheless!!