The art of remaining secretive

12 LastLast

The art of remaining secretive

Hi, I ordered a few books related to dating, The Mystery Method, The Game ... in the last weeks and I would like to know what do you do to prevent a girl you invite home from discovering those books? Where do you hide them?

The Back of Beyond

I don't hide them. I keep them on the coffee table with fake covers.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Ok but I must have ten books to hide so it's more complicated.

Newcastle, Australia

Fuck, I've invited girls to read them... especially the game. It is a memoir after all... if you are slightly embarrassed about them, just say you have an interest in pop psychology. IT will look legit, especially if you are smart enough to also go out and by "Body Language" by Allen and Barbara Pease and "How to win friends and influence people" by Carnegie...I mean most people I know have that last one on their bookshelves somewhere anyway

North Jersery

If you want to hide them, put them in a drawer; is a girl really going to be going through your dresser? I doubt it.

But, I don't hide my books, I keep 'em on my coffee table. No girl has ever brought them up, and if they do, I just say I'm interested in psychology and go into explaining the books.

The Back of Beyond

I was kidding. I don't hide them. Any books like that are in a bookshelf in my bedroom. By the time she's in there, reading isn't usually on the agenda.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Bearing View Post
    But, I don't hide my books, I keep 'em on my coffee table. No girl has ever brought them up, and if they do, I just say I'm interested in psychology and go into explaining the books.
    Ok but what about the book; The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed. How do you explain to a girl that you bought this book?

The Back of Beyond

^ It seems like you're not ready to have that discussion. Put them in a box in a closet.

9. How do you hide books?

I know the Forum rules call for manners and grace, but what the crap is wrong with you? Hide them wherever!

Posters in the Forums like to come on and invent problems to flagellate themselves to.

In any case, a fun solution is to have a safe. Let her wonder what's inside.

Don't make me regret suggesting that. Don't come back with twenty questions--"What kind of safe?" "What do I do if I forget the combination?" "What if she hires a team of ex-CIA to crack the safe and then finds out I read Mystery Method?" "What if she makes a face if when she sees the safe?" "What if she shit tests me about the safe?"

In general, can everyone in the Forums just be less fazed by life's little challenges? Thank you.

The Back of Beyond

^ ease back on the annihilating contempt, dude.

Thanks.