Peitho's Daywalking Progression Journal

1234511 ... LastLast
    Midland, Texas, United States

Peitho's Daywalking Progression Journal

I used to be on here, under a different name, but I figured since it'd been a while for me, It was time to start fresh. I am used to using the indirect method for my closes. I'm tryng to become a better daygame direct user, but insofar I've been indirect.

In one of my classes there was this average looking girl that was partnered up with me. I figured it'd been a while since I've been in the game, and so I practiced my attraction building on her. I DHV'd according to social intelligence about the subject of the class, (which i'll keep to myself for her sake). I started from meeting her at the sub on campus, to my dorm to drop my stuff off, to the cafeteria on campus, back to my dorm before our class.

I hadn't really wanted her until I used a kiss close, and then she asked me, "wait, how old are you?"

"I'm 20. Well, 19, I'm going to be 20 at the end of the month. Why? You aren't like, 16 or anything right?"

"I'm 30."

Now I wanted her. For the sheer pleasure of checking 30 year old off my list. That's right, I have a list. Not important currently though.

We built comfort through phone game, and then we met again last friday night, where I progressed her to a fairly way through seduction, although her clothes hadn't come off yet. Yeah, that sounds weird, but you have to think about it.

Well, we met again today, after building more comfort, and this time I would have progressed to sex, however, due to certain monthly obligations from her body, we couldn't. I've got to admit, I've never run into that particular logistical problem before.

I was able to manipulate the phone game enough to where the day before this, she knew we weren't going to be exclusive, but that I would date other people. And then today I progressed to what would have been sex.

I plan to keep adding onto this, and really turn into Peitho, the personification of seduction and persuassion. that's right. Epic.

2/10/11 Day Two

Today I tried for the first time since being Peitho, the direct approach. There was this blonde 8 sitting alone reading a psychology book outside the SUB today. I walked up to her, that feeling in my chest of fear, and then I delivered my line while remembering my Alexander Technique. "Excuse me, I was just on my way to class, but I had to stop and tell you, you are incredibly beautiful." I rushed my line though, and I could tell that her attraction was only half way there. So i persisted. "I really love your sense of style, it's so well put together." "I just threw this on this morning." Crap. Well, I plowed through what i perceived as a shit test. I talked with her for five minutes, hardly building any comfort or anything perceiveable as worthy of a Peithian effort. Still, I wasn't blown out of the set, so I have to think I was doing something right.

Tomorrow I double my efforts.

Add On:
    I opened a girl standing in line at La Posada, with a situational opener. "Why do they always run out of bacon at late night?" Not the best opener in the world, but I knew how to transition it. "Even at my elementary school we had bacon." Then I transitioned into my Childhood Superhero routine. She was attracted and I would have began with qualification and comfort, or at least a number close, but I turned to give my order, then when I looked back, she was still hovering close, and I was too chicken crap to ask for her number. Still, I'll live.

2/11/11 Day Three Damn it.

I wasn't able to direct approach a single girl today. I'd love to say it's because I didn't have any free time today, which is true, but i should have found time.

I went to Lapo and indirect opened a brunette 5 just so i didn't lose practice. I can't find a single hot girl at UNM.

Still, I suppose I want what Mystery wanted in the Game, a Blonde 10, and an asian 10 to love each other as much as they love me. Not to say I'll love back, but it's the thought that counts.

Returning to my approach, it went well, the set again blew open. My body language Alexander technique seems to be working. It's sad though, that I used to have such a problem with indirect approaching, but in comparison to direct approach, it's like trying to master a sparkler after playing with dynamite. I mean sure, it's shiny and whatnot, but dynamite is so much more fun.

Add on.

I have just told the thirty year old that I wasn't going to be available for a commited relationship. I have no qualms in having sex with women. I love it, honestly. But for me, I believe in the boy scout motto, leave it better than you found it.

I can't be this guy. I'll seduce the party women, the ones I know are after a one night stand, or a one time thing, but I won't for the women that get into it hoping for something more. At least, that's how I feel about it right now, I'll have to think more about it. I just don't want to be the guy that goes around intentionally making women think he's going to give her more than he will.
    ~peitho

2/12/11 Not a thing

I didn't open a single set today.

2/13/11 8.7 Dirty Blonde & A Familiar Set

Today I was in the Student Union Building, bored out of my mind, and Daywalking. Unfortunately there were no beautiful women walking around on a Sunday afternoon.

Then I noticed a woman sitting by herself in the SUB with a laptop, shoe shopping. A smile crept up on my face. My heart began to race. I knew this set was mine.

"Excuse me, I was just walking by, but I had to stop and tell you that you were beautiful."

"Oh, thanks." A big smile on her face.

"You're welcome. I'm Peitho." I extended my hand.

She shook it. I discovered in context that she was avoiding her homework, and I was doing the same. Then I locked in by asking if I could join her.

We talked about how she was a buisness major, I said that was horrible and I felt bad for her. I mentioned I was in sign language as a major, and she mentioned she had just gotten back from spending time in China.

We progressed down the emotional progression pyramid, until I saw the ioi's I wanted.

"I'd love to keep talking but I have to go. You should give me your number."

"Sure. But just so you know, I have a boyfriend."

I number closed her. And walked off, having finally had the courage for my second direct open as Peitho. With success, a number from a 6'0", two year older than me, dirty blonde, 8.7, with a boyfriend.

Then on my way out of the SUB I called Cowboy, and told him about it, when I noticed another girl I'm working on coming towards me. I got off the phone and then walked with her to the duck pond, where we worked on studying for our shared class. I ran a couple kino routines, the Cube, and built comfort. She was a German woman that had come to our college, and of course she was older than me, it tends to be what I go for now.

We finished studying and I couldn't logistically progress, she had to write essays at her dorm. But I left it with a full on hug and felt a light squeeze on her end.

I live to fight another day.

~Peitho

sounds like you know what you're doing, just hitting some rough patches along the way.

so you're saying you much prefer direct game? I;ve honestly never really gone with full-on direct game as it tends to be a either win or lose situation(and is even more riskier with the 10/10's as they probably hear some of that stuff all the time) but keep on going, I'm always happy to see people that actually GO for the results and use the material rather than take baby-steps(but hey everyone is different)

infact maybe you should try the Indirect-direct method coined by AFC Adam(its in the pickuparitist forum ill try to find the link soon) uses indirect words with direct body language to the point where she is talking/answering your statements/questions with indirect answers but gives her a bigger sense of attraction towards you so to speak.
    and whats the difference between an 8.5 blonde and an 8.7 blonde? hahaha

the 8.7 blode could be a model. haha But I used to run solely indirect game when I was just starting out, all my closes have been from indirect game. But I'm trying to get better at direct game.

The Scarlett Method - Journal One 2/13/11

There's a woman in my class I've wanted, but as I ran indirect game, I just wasn't getting the IOI's. Turns out she'd just got out of a relationship. It was a bad one.

This has happened to me once before, and as painful or demeaning as it is to drag up, I got engaged to that girl, after only texting and calling back and forth for two months. She was a 9.2 and I was an AFC. I lucked out, I suppose.

What I'm proposing for now is that I will attempt to recreate this, save for the engagement part, with this girl. I severely doubt it'll work, but worst case scenerio, it'll make for an interesting and humiliating series of posts. Of course what is it the history books have proven to us? If I'm right I'm a genius, if I'm wrong, I'm delusional. Personally, I believe I'm both. I'll appropriately dub this attempt, the Scarlett Method, after my terrible bout with one-itis.

My process is still in the elementary phase, but so far I'm going to try this:
    build super deep connection.
    "incidental" physical contact
    find some activity that will make her heart race and take her to that, (like salsa dancing or something) that will release chemicals to break us out of our old frame, and into one where all the attraction I've built and comfort finally connect with the physical attraction, and I kiss her.

Entry One:

I ate lunch with subject 9.3 today, I ran attraction material, day game, and it didn't seem to be sticking. We had been talking about a myrid of different subjects and then I brought up friendship.

Finally, I just took a chance by bringing it out in the open.

"Hmm, you know, I'm trying to be your friend here, but you aren't making it easy."

"Sorry, I'm just a little wary of guys. I just got out of a terrible relationship."

"Ah, so that's what it was, I thought so. You know I have this theory as to why people become interested in each other as more than just friends, and sometimes that chemistry just isn't there."

"Really?" Sincere interest. Interesting.

"Because if you think about it, we build the same emotional connection with friends that we do with those we date." (She had told me once that she thought her ideal partner would be a good friend. So I drew off that.) "But what we don't do with our friends, is we don't get that physical connection built, so we can't ever think of them as more than a friend. It happens for me too, a couple of my friends would make a move on me and I'd turn to her and look completely baffled. (I really used the word baffled) But those that I've dated we had that touch connection early on. You understand what I mean?"

She nodded at me, actually showing interest now.

"Yeah, I totally understand that. It's true."

Of course it is, it's Love Systems 101. Then I changed the tone of the conversation. I was going to try and make her feel a broad spectrum of emotions. I'd already done humor with my attraction routines.

"I've had my own share of bad relationships. But it's like something I read out of a book one time, 'love is a free flowing energy, it comes and it goes, sometimes for forever, other times for a day. I used to be like you, and be all guarded and defensive. But I read this and it told me that I should just be happy it was there at all." (This is from a passage of The Game, but I wasn't going to tell her that.)

She smiled and nodded pensively.

"But you know, I'll be your friend. I'll get through those defenses. haha"

Then I turned and noticed a short blonde with a tall brunette. Well, the backs of them.

"Now, see that? I don't know why but I never found blondes that attractive. I've always been a brunette person."

I looked back at her and gave her my best smart ass smile.

"So, just so you know, I have no interest in you."

She looked at me shocked.

We talked a little more, built more comfort and then I added more DHV spikes and maintained relaxed calm body language. We got up and left and as we parted ways she turned and smiled at me.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow?" (Seemed like a question.)

"Yeah, see you there."

I gave her my kindest smile as she turned and walked off.
    Last edited by Peitho; 02-14-2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: remembered part of the conversation.

The Scarlett Method - Journal Two 2/14/11

I wasn't able to get very close to subject 9.3 today. I shared a class with her, luckily it's a dance class, so I'm getting fairly decent physical progression.

But she seems to be inadvertently distancing herself from me. I wonder if it's that I'm displaying interest or something else? The vain part of me wants to say it's because she's starting to fall for me, and it scares her. But the realist part of me says to get empirical evidence. haha

I texted her, since we all need partners for the dance showcase, if she would be my dance partner. I have yet to receive a response. This doesn't bode well.

2/14/11 College is the only part i hate about college

I had so much homework, which incidentely I forgot, so I spent the whole daytime hours doing the crap I forgot to do.

I expanded my social circle again. This time with other people in my major, using one for a pivot. I hope this leads to something.

Funny thing though, I'm remembering when I direct opened this 8.3 I thought was white haired, back when I just started out. I love the thought of a white petite girl with white hair. But it was just blonde upon closer inspection, and not even very well done. So she could tell the dissapointment from my voice and after I delivered my line, i walked off. She had the biggest confused look on her face. It was priceless. Again, don't judge too harsh, I was afc.