Strippers & Hired Guns G2 (Generation 2) - Page 2

FirstFirst 12

When you do Seminars/Workshops.. what sorts of places do you bring your students? Reg clubs, Bars and or Strip Clubs?

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by TheGenuine View Post
    When you do Seminars/Workshops.. what sorts of places do you bring your students? Reg clubs, Bars and or Strip Clubs?
    When I do seminars / workshops usually bars then maybe a strip club. You are posting in a thread specifically about strippers so yea stripclubs
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Its cool you have a variety of venues that you take your students

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

4. fader - not sure if you know but is the stripper game you teach limited to different cultures/parts of the world like london? Would it work just as well compared to american women?

thanks

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by AAC View Post
    fader - not sure if you know but is the stripper game you teach limited to different cultures/parts of the world like london? Would it work just as well compared to american women?

thanks
    Works with american and places like london. Not sure about eastern europe and south america. Would be too scared to try things in there since it is 100% organzied crime controlled.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps