Alpha Thinking - examples?

12 LastLast
  1. Things Alphas Don't Do=TADD

Every once in awhile I see some post that ask how to be Alpha in different scenarios. if you have experiences for things alphas shouldn't do pease post. I'll start by saying alpha males don't ask a girl about her number of sexual partners. IF I bring anything sexual up it's after good comfort and seduction are in place.

they 100% aren't needy, if you're alpha, you should never NEED to hang out with a girl you just met, she should want to hang out with you because of her attraction for you(i.e you should never have to beg or anything of that sort).

Miami Beach, FL

Let's put the breaks on this misguided concepts of black and white "do's and don't of an alpha"

In order to understand what "alphas" do and do not do, let's first look at reasons behind their actions and where they come form.

As you mentioned, "Alphas" don't ask about previous sexual partners.... BECAUSE alphas do not care; If you care but choose not to ask, you are not "alpha", simply, you do care; it bothers you.

"Alphas" are not needy, that's because they have choice of girls.

They don't beg because, they have plethora of options.

Being "alpha" is catch22, you do not care because you have options, and you have options because you're alpha.

It's bad for your game to focus on specific "do's" and "don't's" as you will shoot yourself in the foot, because you lack that inner game that comes with these actions.

Best way to become more "Alpha" is to care less about what alpha does. If you have to ask yourself, what would alpha do, you've already lost. Let me repeat that ONE MORE TIME, any time you game a girl and she throws you something out of the left field, and you stop to think for a second what the alpha thing to do in this situation, you've already lost.

Being "Alpha" means acting from inner confidence, when you lack that confidence, you act needy, depressed, negative, and reactive.

"Being yourself" is the best advice in the game, ONLY when *YOURSELF* is secure and confident man. If you have some negative programming that surfaces when you "act yourself" you have some inner beliefs to break, and doing what alpha does is not going to make you anymore alpha.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but threads solely focused on OUTER GAME, rarely do much good as an advice, IF there is not a fundamental proper inner game in place.

Let me give you example: the other day at a club I walked by a group of girls and smacked one girl's ass. I have never met these girls nor made an eye contact. It was spur of the moment act. The girls turned around and called me over. I came over and said "you liked it, bad girl who didn't get spanked enough!" Within two seconds i was IN that set.

If i told you to do this, and you labored the courage to pull this off, chances are you'd get ridiculed, possibly kicked out of the club, and laughed at, if not slapped. Why did I get away with it? Because, I carried myself like I could. Everything about my body language was dominant.

To echo TrueStory, read up every bit of information you can about body language. I just read The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan Pease, and it was a pretty good read and at least starts to get you alerted to the right things to pay attention. Basically, it shows you why alpha males are boss men. There is a lot of info floating around about alphas on this forum, some right and some not. I think the most important thing is to realize being alpha is totally dependent on inner game. You can't "fake" it like you can "fake" having game with some lines and routines. Most everyone starts with this stuff, but once you get better you realize there is a higher plane of existence.

5. Never put hands in pockets. (Your profile picture)
    Always look level with your eyes or slightly up (by default).
    Wide stance (two feet)
    Upright posture, shoulders back, neck vertical, chest out- very tough for me to get this right. Always look like I'm puffing out my tits too much.
    No fidgety movements- ever.
    Move slow.
    Talk slow, deep voice, pauses in speech.
    No neckjerking or looking around.
    Always look ahead, make casual eye contact with people in your path.

This is enough to focus on at once, and is 90% of game anyway.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TrueStory View Post
    Let's put the breaks on this misguided concepts of black and white "do's and don't of an alpha"

In order to understand what "alphas" do and do not do, let's first look at reasons behind their actions and where they come form.

As you mentioned, "Alphas" don't ask about previous sexual partners.... BECAUSE alphas do not care; If you care but choose not to ask, you are not "alpha", simply, you do care; it bothers you.

"Alphas" are not needy, that's because they have choice of girls.

They don't beg because, they have plethora of options.

Being "alpha" is catch22, you do not care because you have options, and you have options because you're alpha.

It's bad for your game to focus on specific "do's" and "don't's" as you will shoot yourself in the foot, because you lack that inner game that comes with these actions.

Best way to become more "Alpha" is to care less about what alpha does. If you have to ask yourself, what would alpha do, you've already lost. Let me repeat that ONE MORE TIME, any time you game a girl and she throws you something out of the left field, and you stop to think for a second what the alpha thing to do in this situation, you've already lost.

Being "Alpha" means acting from inner confidence, when you lack that confidence, you act needy, depressed, negative, and reactive.

"Being yourself" is the best advice in the game, ONLY when *YOURSELF* is secure and confident man. If you have some negative programming that surfaces when you "act yourself" you have some inner beliefs to break, and doing what alpha does is not going to make you anymore alpha.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but threads solely focused on OUTER GAME, rarely do much good as an advice, IF there is not a fundamental proper inner game in place.

Let me give you example: the other day at a club I walked by a group of girls and smacked one girl's ass. I have never met these girls nor made an eye contact. It was spur of the moment act. The girls turned around and called me over. I came over and said "you liked it, bad girl who didn't get spanked enough!" Within two seconds i was IN that set.

If i told you to do this, and you labored the courage to pull this off, chances are you'd get ridiculed, possibly kicked out of the club, and laughed at, if not slapped. Why did I get away with it? Because, I carried myself like I could. Everything about my body language was dominant.
    I'm just curious. How long did it take for you to get there? How much rejection did it take you?

Right now in terms of game I am lost. I'm a "cool" fun to be around guy when I'm living in the moment and being myself, but at other times I drown in these thoughts and fears I have. From there an insecure part of me comes out, who isn't like able nor cool. I'm just wondering when did the "loser" part of yourself die? The part of you that was afraid of what others thought of him.

Is that the path to becoming a happier alpha man? To take years perseverance and thousands of rejections and just chalk it up to life and the path to becoming a better man?

I'm just curious because my simple life of playing video games with guy friends is gone and now I feel like I'm drowning in this difficult place. I'm not gonna go back, but at the same time, things feel harder than I thought it would be.

Miami Beach, FL

Being "alpha" or what i like to call dominant is not a destination, it's more of a lifestyle.

I was confident for the most part of my life, but I would say, I've gotten better in past few years. I started officially reading "pua material" around 2004, then it was an interesting path of ups and downs, gfs and fuck buddies, etc. If you're extremely shy, at least give yourself couple years of hard work to get the level where you don't have to wonder if "you're being alpha".

There are certain situations in which I still feel anxious about... but usually MUCH higher things are at stakes than just getting a girl's number. (for example meeting with investors, presenting multi-million dollar project, probably hanging out at Playboy mansion or around A list celebs).

I would say that the more you put yourself out there the more confident you become.

How many rejections? It's hard to say what rejection really is. The person is either interested in what you have to say or not. There isn't really a rejection. Such an ugly word.

8. Alpha Thinking - examples?

So I have been reading materials on being alpha in this forum, they certainly explain greatly on concepts such as do not seek approval, having inner game, don't put yourself down etc.

But does anyone have actual examples/experience one can follow? i.e is the following thinking correct?

e.g. 1 - When she ask a favour on whatever, An alpha would see whether she actually NEEDS that favour and only do it if necessary but without expecting anything in return. (although david deangelo mentioned the concept of trade)

e.g. 2 - When her behaviour is unacceptable, you call her up on it with a firm and assertive tone but make light with the situation by redirecting.

e.g. 3 - If She ignores you, you just back off without being affected emotionally

e.g. 4 - Say she is hanging out with you but being hit on by other males, you remain calm and disarm the other guys by being friendly and displaying DHV.

I would truly appreciate if people can share their experience and no doubt it would help many others. Thank you

North Jersery

Yup, yup, yup, and yup.

10. to sum up alpha thinking in a very short way : Your confidence and YOUR identity is so rock solid that you are non reactive and unable to be affected or swayed by any attempts made by a male or female.
    (thats the inner game portion)