ABC Nightline tries to diss Love Systems & fails - Page 3

FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by ClaudineH View Post
    This is outrageous. I cannot believe that places like this exist and I had to see it for myself. The so-called "men" in this video are psychopathic, sociopathic and in need of help. The so-called "techniques" are mind control used to lure unsuspecting young women into bed. That's called RAPE.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    You're just mad because when you go out nobody tries to "rape" you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mikey1987 View Post
    Hey claudine....I totally agree with you. Shameless. In fact, I think you are very courageous for posting that on this site. I can tell you are a woman of virtue who has a lot going for her. I like those qualities in a woman. In fact, I think we should talk a lot more about these pathetic techniques. Want to meet up?
    Like.

I would agree that at every single point in the video ABC tries to move the viewer in a negative direction, you can tell because they only focus and emphasize negative things, but Love Systems does such a good job of forming a good argument against all the negative counteragruments that there is overall any reasonable person would take this neutrally.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudineH View Post
    This is outrageous. I cannot believe that places like this exist and I had to see it for myself.
    I would agree that the whole seduction community is an incredibly strange thing, but if you look in any number of psycological studies, they all show that Men in modern society have an insurmountably difficult task when it comes to socializing. It's really sad and I haven't met a single woman that didn't feel completely sorry for every guy that's ever hit on her after an explenation of how horrible and hearwrenching the typical existance of a guy is when trying to find a woman. Women seem to be completely oblivious to how it really is for men.

The so-called "men" in this video are psychopathic, sociopathic
    Being a psycopath and a sociopath are identical terms which generally reffer to a lack of empathy for other people. On the whole I would say that cold rejections from typical women make women much more sociopathic than men trying to learn to be their best selves would. Learning seduction skills is no different than doing anything else to seem more attractive. Telling a joke you heard, wearing makeup etc, it's all dishonest too. I haven't met a single guy who didn't act in a very positive way to women after they actually learned not to fall flat on their face when seducing a woman. All but a few people don't want to be jerks if they don't have to, and using myself as an example, if you take the whole of every moment I've ever been dishonest, and weigh that against how women have been dishonest to me, then the women have been much worse and I'm sure that's the case for the rest of the world, espetially considering I select women partly based on being good people.

People can be dishonest jerks sometimes, learning some pointers for how to present your best self doesn't register that high on either dishonesty or being a jerk throughout someone's lifetime.

and in need of help.
    Teaching them seduction is the exact sort of help these guys need, you really don't get how sad the dating histories of most of these people are, or of most guys are. The fact you think people that seek out this stuff need help is one of the most sociopathic statments anyone could make.

The so-called "techniques" are mind control used to lure unsuspecting young women into bed. That's called RAPE.
    Actually that's called consensual sex based on dishonesty. I'm sure the vast majority of women have in some way been dishonest with their sex partners too. It's really nothing new and like I said, I've never met a guy that hasn't grown out of being 'fake' and hasn't become an upstanding person after they stopped having horrible problems socializing.

I'm proud there's a place for people dealing with seduction problems to get help.

Men who have problems talking to women should go to therapy with real licensed professionals. A good professional therapist can help men get over negative stereotypes about women like some of the replies that women are dishonest or just want men for money. The men I want to meet will come up to me, introduce themselves, shake my hand, and find out a little bit about me. If we have a connection then they can ask me out to dinner where we can get to know each other some more. We won't be having sex if and if he wants sex he is wasting his time and my time.

The fact that so-called Love Systems "works" is not a justification. By the same logic, rape "works". Most women are not prostitutes and they don't leave their house wanting to be in bed with some man they just met. They don't want to have some man charm them with recycled "techniques" and end up in bed. Having sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you is rape, whether it's with a gun or with mental manipulation.

No woman would ever knowingly get into a relationship with such a poor excuse for a man. When the supply of one-night-stands runs out, you will all be lonely and wishing you had taken the time to get to know a woman like she wanted instead of rushing her into sex. There is so much pressure on young women to have sex as it is and "seduction" men make it so much worse.

trevzilla Guest

This is outrageous. I cannot believe that places like this exist and I had to see it for myself. The so-called "men" in this video are psychopathic, sociopathic and in need of help. The so-called "techniques" are mind control used to lure unsuspecting young women into bed. That's called RAPE.

So only women are allowed to use psychological techniques and manipulate men? What's so terrible about men trying to get over their anxiety to approach women and talk to them. I know lots of nice guys who've used these techniques to get into long term relationships. Really it's women that bring this on themselves by being so quick to judge and shoot nice guys down.

7. Men who have problems talking to women should go to therapy with real licensed professionals. A good professional therapist can help men get over negative stereotypes about women like some of the replies that women are dishonest or just want men for money. The men I want to meet will come up to me, introduce themselves, shake my hand, and find out a little bit about me. If we have a connection then they can ask me out to dinner where we can get to know each other some more. We won't be having sex if and if he wants sex he is wasting his time and my time.
    It's thinking like this which causes any men to need advice about women, because you make them believe that women do not want sex. Worse, you make sex sound like it was a crime or sth. In fact in later part of the same post you called women wanting sex "prostitutes" - not only it's incredibly sexist, also it's one of those negative stereotypes those professionals you swear by are supposed to evict.

How about creating an atmosphere where knowing women's needs will not cause her to be frowned upon and called a prostitute/whore/slut?

Also, if you don't want to have sex at all, it's your choice. Do not try to make it for everybody else.

Men who have problems talking to women should go to therapy with real licensed professionals.
    That's a delusional and nonsensical viewpoint. Dating coaches have the most efficacy of anything else on people who are socially impaired. A therapist would be infinitely less effective and more expensive at fixing these guy's problems. It's sociopathic to suggest doing it your way just to make you feel better. I'm good friends with every type of mental health professional that there is a classification for and they all love that dating coaches exist. 95% of my friends are women and so are the mental health professionals I know which love this stuff.

A good professional therapist can help men get over negative stereotypes about women like some of the replies that women are dishonest or just want men for money.
    Negative stereotypes about women are widely agreed upon by all the best people in dating science to be one of the worst things you can have. The best dating coaches in the world consistently teach about eliminating them and make that advice a cornerstone of what they teach often.

The men I want to meet will come up to me, introduce themselves, shake my hand, and find out a little bit about me. If we have a connection then they can ask me out to dinner where we can get to know each other some more. We won't be having sex if and if he wants sex he is wasting his time and my time.
    That is an very rare scenario that probably hasn't and will never happen to you. I'm very close with a lot of women and I've made it a point to find out on a rolling basis how every guy hits on them. Out of at least 800 guys hitting on my female friends I've never heard of that happening. In fact the ONLY time I've heard of something like that happening is from a seduction student and what you're describing is exactly word for word is one of the most popular things to teach. Most guys just aren't confident enough to meet someone they like on a genuine level. So the guy you're looking for is without question a seduction student. I honestly think you'd find yourself in a beautiful relationship with a seduction student who introduced himself to you in the way you described.

The fact that so-called Love Systems "works" is not a justification. By the same logic, rape "works".
    Sorry but that's just diatribe.

Most women are not prostitutes and they don't leave their house wanting to be in bed with some man they just met.
    I'd say probably an eighth of women want exactly that. Not because they're prostitutes but because they like sex and want to have it. The numbers are probably higher in colleges where even more women will walk out their door thinking "I would love to meet someone today who would just fuck me".

Based on what you've posted, it sounds to me like you have a delusion about how to handle having sex early on in a relationship. You seem really hateful of the idea of having sex early on and think that all women agree with you. You also seem to see Dating Coaches as people who will give guys a magic trick that will get women to have sex on the first date or that the guys will be taught to only be interested in having sex as one night stands. Neither of those are true. You can't be made to do anything you don't want to do, and ABC focused on the whole one night stands aspects to spin things in a negative way because it shocks people more. In fact there's a whole area of coaches that teach guys very extensively how to have good fulfilling long term relationships and be a cool boyfriend, and find a girl to marry.

They don't want to have some man charm them with recycled "techniques" and end up in bed. Having sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you is rape, whether it's with a gun or with mental manipulation.
    Diatribe.

No woman would ever knowingly get into a relationship with such a poor excuse for a man.
    Actually there are plenty of reports of really awesome women sleeping with guys after knowing from the beginning that they practice dating science. In fact there are plenty of women around the seduction community who enjoy reading about dating science to become more socially aware and they all love having relationships or sex with these guys.

When the supply of one-night-stands runs out, you will all be lonely and wishing you had taken the time to get to know a woman like she wanted instead of rushing her into sex.
    Again you have a delusion about what the dating community is about. The show you saw was inaccurately spun in a false way to cause outrage. Half of dating community is comprised of exactly what you want.

There is so much pressure on young women to have sex as it is and "seduction" men make it so much worse.
    It sounds like you have issues with sex, espetially about how one night stands are bad in society and you're blaming men and the seduction community because society as a whole (both men and women) like sex. You seem to have an abnormal low level of interest in sex so you feel constantly pressured to have it from outside influences and you lash out as a result against things you see as pressure to have sex.

9. Lv3, you're being unfair. You're not playing by the rules, and this isn't how this argument is supposed to work. ClaudineH is supposed to come on here and win, because she's right and moral and Love Systems is evil and aggressive. She doesn't have to reflect, understand, change her thinking, or see things from different perspectives or in different lights, because she already knows everything, and big, important voices in society happen to echo and reinforce her mind frame. Can't you get with the program?

10. rhettro - you forgot to add a winking face at the end of your sentence to reinforce the heavy dose of sarcasm that your replies contains... cause who knows... Claudine might actually think that you are on her side and might ask you out!