ABC Nightline tries to diss Love Systems & fails - Page 2
FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Claudine - going for "richest" men and shredding your competition to pieces when another woman tries to touch "your man"... is NOT considered "psychopathic" or "sociopathic" behavior then I assume? Or reading all kinds of advice on how to pick up and date the best kinds of men... is NOT considered "luring" those men into unwanted [time consuming and money draining] relationships with you?

You just sounded like the most ignorant and oblivious person I have ever heard talk in regards to the seduction community. And by seduction - I do not mean that all we are trying to do is seduce you women - instead, we are working on improving OURSELVES first and foremost, and then learning how to use the skills that we learn here to be the best possible men for you that we can be for you. Except you Claudine, I highly doubt that you are worth any man's attention, so please do yourself a favor and snap out of your ignorance, and then try again... but a bit less insulting and delusional sounding.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Electro View Post
    Claudine - going for "richest" men and shredding your competition to pieces when another woman tries to touch "your man"... is NOT considered "psychopathic" or "sociopathic" behavior then I assume? Or reading all kinds of advice on how to pick up and date the best kinds of men... is NOT considered "luring" those men into unwanted [time consuming and money draining] relationships with you?

You just sounded like the most ignorant and oblivious person I have ever heard talk in regards to the seduction community. And by seduction - I do not mean that all we are trying to do is seduce you women - instead, we are working on improving OURSELVES first and foremost, and then learning how to use the skills that we learn here to be the best possible men for you that we can be for you. Except you Claudine, I highly doubt that you are worth any man's attention, so please do yourself a favor and snap out of your ignorance, and then try again... but a bit less insulting and delusional sounding.
    It's not worth arguing directly. Just nod and say, "Yup, you're totally right. We're all violent psychopaths. I am ashamed."

Lay it on em' Nick.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Electro View Post
    Claudine - going for "richest" men and shredding your competition to pieces when another woman tries to touch "your man"... is NOT considered "psychopathic" or "sociopathic" behavior then I assume? Or reading all kinds of advice on how to pick up and date the best kinds of men... is NOT considered "luring" those men into unwanted [time consuming and money draining] relationships with you?
    What Alpha Electro is pointing to, by the way, is the extent to which women are in the habit of dealing with men in economic terms--that is, as a resource to be optimized. This basically makes sense, and is as it should be. But, what befits the goose is also fair play for the gander.

I'm anticipating that Love Systems and the subculture in general is going to face mounting attack as publicity grows. How it handles the PR dilemma will be interesting to watch. In my view it will have consequences, not just for the subculture, but for men generally.

Savoy seems always to have kept his cool, and adhered to the two basic truths:

(1) Love Systems and pickup are expressive of a natural interest in maximizing one's attractiveness, in enhancing one's personality and character, and in mastering the smoothness and technique, the emotion and truth and feeling, of attraction and seduction. As far as it goes, nothing is wrong with this. In fact, it's a good and valid habit to cultivate.

(2) Don't kill the messenger. To the extent that anyone is repulsed or disgusted by the acuteness and single-mindedness of Love Systems' focus on attracting and sleeping with women, it ought to be observed that this is merely a response to conditions that men did not ask for or themselves create. [To add my own phrasing: In the (allegedly dark, hellish) past, men and women treated each other in a communal setting, under pressure to make mating choices according to social and economic reliability, character, and standing. Those pressures are now eroded and in many cases frankly outlawed, and women are "liberated." If this liberation has turned out not to be bliss and freedom itself but instead just another condition of competition and struggle under shifted rules, the fact certainly isn't expressive of evil, psychopathic male drives.]

Somehow these truths need to be developed and gotten across. Savoy is a credit to the effort, but I think the stakes will get higher going forward and pressure more ferocious. If masculinity, male culture, and culture generally are going to be worked on in a significant way, vicious psychoanalytical attacks will have to be defeated in favor of authentic understanding. That's a big project. We'll see if it has success.

5. It's not like they're gonna make any difference with that video. If anything, you get free publicity. Haters gonna hate either way.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ClaudineH View Post
    This is outrageous. I cannot believe that places like this exist and I had to see it for myself. The so-called "men" in this video are psychopathic, sociopathic and in need of help. The so-called "techniques" are mind control used to lure unsuspecting young women into bed. That's called RAPE.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Lol.. So every issue of "Cosmo" is also teaching women how to be sociopathic rapists, I guess?

Or does that opinion only apply to things you personally don't like?

Guys she's right. Now buy her a drink and provide for her every whim.

Yeah Savoy, great publicity, even if they do try and diss its still good (never heard of bad really). Sadly they never focus on the effects of it all. It would be great if they interviewed a socially ineffective but golden-hearted guy who wanted to find true love and used LS for that. Its all about how you spin it really. They have to be careful too or risk offending their viewers...its why hard-hitting news never seems to be hard-hitting. As I"m sure you know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rafalluz View Post
    It's not like they're gonna make any difference with that video. If anything, you get free publicity. Haters gonna hate either way.

9. Hey claudine....I totally agree with you. Shameless. In fact, I think you are very courageous for posting that on this site. I can tell you are a woman of virtue who has a lot going for her. I like those qualities in a woman. In fact, I think we should talk a lot more about these pathetic techniques. Want to meet up?

10. I'd expect nothing less from a news station to try and raise controversy about something, that's why they started picking apart the hidden camera and privacy stuff.

Overall I think this made Love Systems look great to the people who matter (for the business); all the men watching it. The guy saying the girl was trying to bang him by the vending machine along with the great answers you gave to all the questions probably just won you a lot of clients.