What do you guys think....would this work for gay men/general social interactions?

1. What do you guys think....would this work for gay men/general social interactions?

What's up guys? Just curious, I just wanted to know if any of you think this could be applied to gay men trying to pick up other gay men?

I think guys (gay & straight) are predominately after looks...but I've seen my fair share of pretty ugly dudes hooking up with the good-looking ones (and it wasn't because they were rich or famous).

So...what do you think? Or am I just wasting my time?

I have no idea. These principles and concepts are based around a man and a women, and focus on the fundamental biological and psychological differences between the two sexes. So when you have two of the same, I would think it would throw things out of whack.

But I would assume that the more general ideas like having good body language, displaying confidence and a sense of humor would work regardless of orientation, since they're the kinds of things that are noticed by guys and girls.

I don't really have a great understanding of the dynamics of gay relationships so I can't say how these principles would apply.

3. I just wish there were in-field stories with gay guys somewhere, I'm sure I'm not the first one to have considered using these techniques...

Surprise Buttsex

Nope. Different attraction switches.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Nope. Different attraction switches.
    So you don't think anything applies?

6. I think gay men are primarily attracted to good looks and a lean muscular body.

I have a lot of gay friends and ive been to gay parties though im straight....and i get hit on a LOT. maybe its cuz im straight or maybe because im a hot studly hunk of manflesh (J/k...but its true)

So u could try pretending ur straight and see how that works.

Great social skills, confidence, and an interesting lifestyle certainly couldn't hurt. High social status is attractive to both sexes, so it probably will help you pickup gay men.