How many approaches do I need to get good at Day Game? - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by portlandboy View Post
    5h-8h. depends on my stamina.
    Most guys struggle to get in 500 approaches, but your like from another planet.Props.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ice king View Post
    Most guys struggle to get in 500 approaches, but your like from another planet.Props.
    it's because you didn't meet the right people yet. Once you meet them you won't be surprised. I know 2 guys who does more than I.

3. Quote Originally Posted by portlandboy View Post
    it's because you didn't meet the right people yet. Once you meet them you won't be surprised. I know 2 guys who does more than I.
    I don't live in a big city so approaching that many is literally not possible.Out of those 15000 girls, how many do you still keep around?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ice king View Post
    I don't live in a big city so approaching that many is literally not possible.Out of those 15000 girls, how many do you still keep around?
    None.

Quote Originally Posted by portlandboy View Post
    I do 60 / day = I have totaled 15000 approaches, 5h-8h. depends on my stamina.
    I know 2 guys who does more than I.
    That's ludicrous. If you after the first couple of thousands approaches are even able to approach that many women (without wearing out your dick), then you must be doing something wrong. Stuck in attraction?

6. No Idea. Nowadays it's just automatic. I do it in anywhere, anytime.

I do 60 / day
    ^ there's no point doing that many. you have to be either ejecting or getting blown out most of the time to even have time

8. Quote Originally Posted by Demiurge View Post
    ^ there's no point doing that many. you have to be either ejecting or getting blown out most of the time to even have time
    Not blown out nor I'm ejecting. 99% are them ejecting.

Fifteen thousand (‽) approaches and 99% of them are excusing themselves?

You either need to count again or you need to change something up very drastically, because that just doesn't seem like the best use of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by JayVocalz View Post
    Hello Project X, it depends of people, some people would be good after 100 approaches, some other after 10000 approaches they are not good. But to have an idea, with 1000 approaches, you will be know in your case. You can do it in one year.
    I agree with Jay. Some men have a certain voice, or a certain look. These kind of guys become pua's easily. Within 100 approaches they are already bedding several women.
    The average pua probably needs to get past the 1000 approach thresh limit. Unfortunately there are those who will need to do 10,000.
    It's really not that uncommon. One of the best pua's in the world did 5,000 approaches before he got a handle on it.
    I have personally done 8,000 approaches in the last 11 years. My game is not that good and it's my own fault. I only did 10 approaches a week for the first 8 years that I was a pua. I was getting laid, but not with the quality and quantity that I wanted. Just recently I started doing 40 approaches a week. I am now having girls crawl all over me, and that's street approach. It's crazy. I've had hot women chase me, and have had to eject out of sets because married women were coming on to me way too aggressively. I don't do married women, but that's my own deal. You can do married women if you want, we won't judge.