How many approaches do I need to get good at Day Game? - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hello Project X, it depends of people, some people would be good after 100 approaches, some other after 10000 approaches they are not good. But to have an idea, with 1000 approaches, you will be know in your case. You can do it in one year.

I would recommend doing 10 per day where you are actually trying, i.e. do not eject, and do this 2 days per week (more than 2 if you can, but 2 is sufficient). Sure you can approach and eject after 30 seconds all day just to see how high you can get the number, but that's pointless IME, those are not real sets. if you think about it, quality is what matters. you want to optimize the quantity for progress-in-quality. 10 per day, 2 days per week, and actually try to get laid

Also, do not worry about blowouts. blowouts are not bad. if you are getting blown out some sort of majority of the time, then yeah something is off for sure... but you should not be attempting to have no blowouts or to minimize blowouts, it doesnt matter. try to get laid with one of the ten each day

Quote Originally Posted by Project X View Post
    I've been doing direct daygame for almost 6 month now. Although I approach, I feel like every time I go out, I am starting all over again. Especially in winter, like today, I only made 2 half ass approaches in 2 hours. I feel like a lot of my energy is spent overcoming approach anxiety, and I am not doing much to improve the rest of the game.

I know everyone is different, so a little bit about me. I am a pretty soft spoke shy guy who takes a while to make friends. I've been with my share of women, so I am not unfamiliar with the females. So, for someone like me, how many approaches do you I need to make significant progress. Right now I average 15-30 approaches a month.

I got Soul's Day Time Dating book. My goal is to get this skill set down in 1 year. I feel like I am not on track.

The obvious answer is to approach as many sets as I can, but maybe some realistic feedback will get me motivated to really make some progress.

P-X
    It's really on a case by case basis. Some guys are good on the first day. Some guys take months to make it work. For me, I was able to get numbers early on, but I didn't get dates until 9 months in. I didn't get closes until a year from that point.

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COMMIT TO SUCCESS REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG IT TAKES!

I've been doing direct daygame for almost 6 month now. Although I approach, I feel like every time I go out, I am starting all over again. Especially in winter, like today, I only made 2 half ass approaches in 2 hours. I feel like a lot of my energy is spent overcoming approach anxiety, and I am not doing much to improve the rest of the game.

I know everyone is different, so a little bit about me. I am a pretty soft spoke shy guy who takes a while to make friends. I've been with my share of women, so I am not unfamiliar with the females. So, for someone like me, how many approaches do you I need to make significant progress. Right now I average 15-30 approaches a month.

I got Soul's Day Time Dating book. My goal is to get this skill set down in 1 year. I feel like I am not on track.

The obvious answer is to approach as many sets as I can, but maybe some realistic feedback will get me motivated to really make some progress.

P-X
    The first 2000 are just for practice, so have fun!

After 2000, then you can start focusing on results.

How many approaches do you need to get good?

As many as it takes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by portlandboy View Post
    I do 60 / day = I have totaled 15000 approaches
    How many hours do you game per day?

Quote Originally Posted by flash90 View Post
    It's really on a case by case basis. Some guys are good on the first day. Some guys take months to make it work. For me, I was able to get numbers early on, but I didn't get dates until 9 months in. I didn't get closes until a year from that point.

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COMMIT TO SUCCESS REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG IT TAKES!
    nice, looks like you improve alot

How many approach to get good is a incomplete view of game. One thing is who is your mentor? as that is crucial

9. Quote Originally Posted by ice king View Post
    How many hours do you game per day?
    5h-8h. depends on my stamina.

P-X
    The most successful people in game and business decide that they are going to get good no matter what. THEY ARE COMMITTED. If I told you ten years ago that you could be a master in 10 years, you would have done everything you could to make it happen. It takes time. Some people learn quicker than others. Some people have every advantage, and as soon as they overcome their approach anxiety, they are bosses. Take this process one step at a time and don't worry too much about how much time it takes.