Help me with my sticking points
  1. Help me with my sticking points

Ok guys,

So I sat down today and thought about all of the sticking points that were holding me back and wrote them down on paper. I broke them down into social circle and general sticking points.

Social circle:

- I can't seem to change myself to the "alpha" of the group since I already established myself as an AFC to my social circle. I always feel like im in the outskirts of my social circle. I have to chase people, I don't have the respect that I deserve.

- I can talk to girls that I meet in my social circle fine but I have no idea on how to close them in a social circle setting, especially at a social gathering.

- I have no idea on how to expand my social circle and add connectors who have regular access to HBs and parties.

General:

- Paralytic AA. Ive read a lot on conquering AA, though nothing seems to help since when I actually am in a social situation and see an HB like at a party, ordering food, library, gym, etc. I get paralyzed as to what to say or do and pussy out by complicating things. I guess I just put too much pressure on myself when I see an HB?

- I can open, transition, tease, neg, be cocky funny etc and create attraction but I have no clue on how or when to qualify and go into comfort despite having read that part of MB.

- This isn't really a sticking point per say but sometimes I can't help but feel like im behind all of my friends. I was very socially awkward in high school and as a result only had about 2 friends in high school, that and my strict Indian parents prevented me from really talking to girls a lot in school. Now in college, all of my friends have gfs and have been, or are getting laid. I know I shouldn't care and I really don't because ive learned to go at my own pace and I have made huge improvements as to where I am now and where I was freshmen year (socially awkward to good social circle, friends, and no awkwardness). However im human and sometimes I feel bad that im still a virgin at 20, never been in relationship, etc. Am I once again putting to much pressure on myself? If so how do I stop?

Thanks guys.

2. Hmm well that is a lot im asking, let me start with the first one then I guess.

What/How is the best way to expand your social circle in college? I know the answer must seem easy but I have a hard time with this, especially due to some inner game issues and the fact that ive already established myself as an AFC in my friends circle.

Sydney, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasutra117 View Post
    Social circle:

- I can't seem to change myself to the "alpha" of the group since I already established myself as an AFC to my social circle. I always feel like im in the outskirts of my social circle. I have to chase people, I don't have the respect that I deserve.

- I can talk to girls that I meet in my social circle fine but I have no idea on how to close them in a social circle setting, especially at a social gathering.

- I have no idea on how to expand my social circle and add connectors who have regular access to HBs and parties..

First and foremost dont run before you can walk....get the gist of cold approach pickup before entering the world of social circle game....if you dont like being the "runt of the litter" so to speak then i suggest finding a new social circle.

General:

- Paralytic AA. Ive read a lot on conquering AA, though nothing seems to help since when I actually am in a social situation and see an HB like at a party, ordering food, library, gym, etc. I get paralyzed as to what to say or do and pussy out by complicating things. I guess I just put too much pressure on myself when I see an HB?
    AA will not go away, you need to accept it. I already wrote to you about this in a post last week:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/g...aby-steps.html

- I can open, transition, tease, neg, be cocky funny etc and create attraction but I have no clue on how or when to qualify and go into comfort despite having read that part of MB.
    Qualifying can start anywhere between 5, 10 and 20 minutes into an interaction; i wrote a post on some things I learnt when i did a bootcamp with Sinn:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/g...dos-donts.html

- This isn't really a sticking point per say ...... However im human and sometimes I feel bad that im still a virgin at 20, never been in relationship, etc. Am I once again putting to much pressure on myself?...
    Yes...

....If so how do I stop?
    Go out and practice your game!

You will improve if you apply yourself...and your confidence and inner game will improve as an effect of your game game improving.