Understanding and building up low confidence - Page 2

FirstFirst 12

I listend to the dual induction, and I felt a little bit lighter and happier, although that my just be post hypnotic suggestion, which means you think something will happen, and your mind just makes you think it did because it was supposed to happen. But I am going to keep listening to that every day, and I'll see if I get results

I feel a bti more confident. I think I am going to buy his confidence products. The reason I want to do this is because I got beaten down by my dad alot earlier in life, all I got was insults and such which resulted in my low confidence. I want to build this up something awful. I feel that if I gain my confidence, I will stop saying stupid things in conversations, and people wll stop picking on me because they can sene that.
    Last edited by Stallion; 06-03-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: best of clean up

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Original Post
    When did you start feeling more confident about yourself? How long did it take?

England, Milton Keynes (The city of circles)

Quote Originally Posted by All or Nothing View Post
    When did you start feeling more confident about yourself? How long did it take?
    Hard to explain, some things you do to improve your confidence can give you a small quick boost there and then while others you will feel the difference over a period of time.

An example of this is going out and getting a really nice outfit or suit you really like and walking down a very busy street with it all on, now you'll feel really good about yourself while you have it on but when you take it off and go back to the norm then that feeling of high confidence may not stay as getting that awesome suit you've really wanted won't be a permanent fix, think of it as a temporary shourt term boost.
    The main aim when your aimming to build up your own confidence is to get your mind used to staying in a certain state, when people have low confidence and self esteem they are used to seeing things in a negative light (glass always half empty never half full) the aim is to get the brain used to being positive about yourself and the world around you.
    So it becomes inportant to weed out negative thoughts and keep in postive ones using whatever means you need to to do this, it doesn't matter if your using short temporary boosts or more long term ones but you need to keep that train of thought about your life and yourself on a postive note untill the brain gets used to thinking that way.

The time will come when all of a sudden you'll find you've become a more postive person and your confidence will have gone up without a conscious effot from you all the time as your brain will have gotten used to being in that state.
    Just temember to always keep up what your doing and don't let yourself revert back to the way you were before.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

And remember, if all else fails in set just try this, works everytime.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    The time will come when all of a sudden you'll find you've become a more postive person and your confidence will have gone up without a conscious effot from you all the time as your brain will have gotten used to being in that state.
    Just temember to always keep up what your doing and don't let yourself revert back to the way you were before.
    Yeah, thanks man. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind. I actually started a daily journal. I just need to start using it more voraciously in order to monitor progress and ensure that I don't start going backwards.

England, Milton Keynes (The city of circles)

Quote Originally Posted by All or Nothing View Post
    Yeah, thanks man. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind. I actually started a daily journal. I just need to start using it more voraciously in order to monitor progress and ensure that I don't start going backwards.
    Thanks, yeah a journal is a really good idea, track your progress in stages and you'll see the differences step by step, good luck
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

And remember, if all else fails in set just try this, works everytime.

GREAT POST stallion! Glad to see you're still posting here.

One thing I would add about hypnosis is to use paul mckenna - really good for boosting confidence. He has instant confidence and supreme self confidence audios and they're bang on the money.

He also has a book with lots of exercises to build confidence:

1. Using your imagination to send new signals to your subconscious mind
    2. talking to yourself in a more confident way
    3. complimenting yourself over and over
    4. Talking to yourself with your confidence voice, instead of weak voice

and lots of others things

overall, great post once again

hatman