Organic Development of Reality

Your Reality
To be honest, past the most elementary levels of “what do I say” / “what do I say next?” , the understanding of how your psyche perceives realities and paradigms is arguably the most important factor in determining your overall growth potential (both in game and as a person).

That is, even if your realities, perceptions, and subsequent inner game are horrible, past a certain level of outer game, you will get laid (albeit, maybe not with the most attractive women). However, to really increase the potential of quality and consistency of the girls you hook up with, understanding your perceptions of reality, and ultimately altering the paradigms in which you live under, are vital elements to high-level success.

So what is the basis or your reality, and your perception of it? In other words, how do we as individuals perceive reality? Superficially, the answer seems clear – if we are in a healthy mental state, then clearly what we see, and the world we interact with, is reality. However, while this may hold largely true for your physical/perceptual interpretation of reality (Google images of “the never ending staircase” to see an example of the contrary), our perceptions of how others think about us or what others are feeling about us are much less accurate.

Physical and Social Realities
Between the two variations of perceived reality, what we’ll term the “physical” and the “social”, the physical has clearly been tested much more robustly. For instance, if you look outside and it seems to be raining, your mind perceives this physical reality as water coming down from the sky and hitting the ground. This has been confirmed probably hundreds of times in your lifetime, when you saw or felt things getting wet, or when you yourself have gotten wet from the rain.

The Physical
This process of factual confirmation in the physical reality happens countless times starting at an extremely young age – from the first time you tripped down the stairs, to the time you accidentally cut yourself with a knife, or the time you've got into any sort of accident.

It is a well known fact that children and toddlers get into significantly more physical “accidents” than their adult counterparts. This is primarily because the child or toddler is constantly confirming boundaries and perceptions of physical reality over and over and over again. This development of physical perception of reality is, for the most part, an absolute necessity, and something that naturally comes hand in hand with your very existence.

Through this process, by the time you reach adulthood, your physical perceptions of reality are for the most part quite accurate. You know that jumping off a ledge will likely result in injury, you know knives are sharp and can cut you, just like you know standing in the rain will get you wet. Is there a possibility that your perceived outcome of reality will be different from what actually happens in the world (a.k.a. is there a chance that you won’t get hurt if you jump off a building?)? Sure. But at the point of adulthood, you have already tested the basic boundaries of your physical reality so many times that chances are, your perceptions are spot on.

The Social
Now this is where things get interesting. At birth, the physical and social perceptions of reality are essentially equal. As individuals grow, for a vast majority of people, physical perceptions are tested much more frequently. Even by age 10, a human’s physical perception of reality is significantly sharper than his or her social (i.e. there are many more 3rd graders you could convince to say “fuck you” to the principal, than you could to jump off a skyscraper).

The reason for this is that is not an absolute necessity for your social perceptions to be tested. As a young child, if you trip and fall while you’re running, you do not have the option of choosing to never walk again. Conversely, as a young child, if you bring flowers for the girl in your class you have a crush on, and all her friends subsequently laugh and humiliate you, you most likely do have the choice to stop talking to girls you like.

And hence, a deficit is created, and Love Systems thrives.

When students come to us for help, one thing that definitely happens over the bootcamp weekend is that they start testing reality again. It is absolutely surprising the flawed perceptions Braddock and I have heard from many a student (to name a few: “she’s not the type of girl that would get picked up at a bar,” “she looks like she’s a bitch,” “girls like her don’t like guys like me,” “girls don’t like me” etc…). I cannot tell you how many times Braddock and the other instructors have had situations where a student will use a flawed perception of social reality as reason not to open, they get forced into the set anyway (usually with a strong shove), and they end up hooking up with the girl.

For those of you that have sought out Love Systems, and sought out this blog, I can guarantee that there is a deficit between you perceptions of social reality and your perception of physical reality.

Know this. To develop quantum game, and to develop into your best self (game aside), you must be living under paradigms that suit your goals, and to do that your perception of your social realities needs to be in line with your paradigms.

Organic Development
At the elementary end of the spectrum lay the issues of getting used to testing your perceptions of social reality again. But it gets deeper. The process of merely beginning to test reality again is not the equivalent of living under a healthy paradigm, it is merely the developmental process of it. In other words, the process of testing reality is merely the organic process in which you have developed the paradigms you are currently living under.

Are there other accelerated methods to get you from your current paradigm to a new one? Yes, there are, but they are beyond the scope of this particular article.

Temporary Reality Shifts
There are also ways to temporarily “shift” your perceptions of social reality. Guys do it all the time when they order a few shots before going out to talk to girls. Through substances such as alcohol or drugs, perceptions of the social world are morphed. If someone who has had a few drinks suddenly feels like girls are friendlier, or more into him, obviously nothing metaphysical in his surroundings (people included) have changed, but his social perception has invariably been altered. His perception of reality is different now, and thus, the paradigm in which he is operating under, has also changed.

So… What’s the Point of it All?
So what is the end goal? Well, this varies from person to person, but with regards to succeeding with women, the end goal is to live under a paradigm where you are able to separate which of your assumptions about social situations are “true” and which are “fake.” More tactically, it’s separating what assumptions are “useful” and which ones are “harmful.”

Mr. M and Braddock clearly exemplify what it’s like to see someone who has acute perceptions of social realities, in addition to living under only the most useful of paradigms. If you have the opportunity to meet either, be it through a bootcamp or seminar, you’ll see what I mean. I’m still very much so impressed by the personal inroads they have made in their own “inner game,” having met many other a successful person who does not have even remotely similar levels of self understanding.