Introduction

Sterling here. A number of you may recognize me from various programs you may have taken over the past year or so. During this time, I’ve had the great opportunity to work with most of the instructors on the LS team, drawing particularly strong influences from Braddock, Mr. M, Future and Soul, while learning various other pieces from many of the other instructors.

With over 20 programs in the past 6 months, spanning 4 countries and 11 cities, it has been an insightful, interesting and exciting journey thus far.

Over the coming months, I’ll be working in collaboration with Braddock to introduce a series of weekly articles touching upon a variety of topics (including but not limited to inner game, outer game, SCM etc...). Ideally, the articles will get you thinking about game in the right way, and in the process, you might just learn a thing or two .

The underlying theme and premise of all the articles is to exemplify how “textbook game” has invariably evolved since its inception in the early 2000s. What was once understood and accepted as a compilation of lines and routines, largely dependent on a formulaic cause and effect cycle, has undeniably grown into something much more expansive. At its deepest levels, game is a transformative process, in which physiological, neurological and psychological processes are altered.

Unfortunately, many are still left behind in the land of furry hats, pendants and best-friend tests. Hopefully these posts help steer you towards the light.

This is my last post until my next post.
-Sterling