Am I Jumping to Conclusions?

1. Am I Jumping to Conclusions?

Ok, so I've been in a relationship with this girl for about a month now. She had gotten out of another relationship a month before and they were still talking at the time as friends, but he was trying to get back with her.

About 2 weeks ago she told him she wanted nothing more to do with him, and he had stopped texting her entirely as far as I know since then (hadn't seen any in her phone and she doesn't text constantly).

Then a few days ago he called her because she had to pick up her step brothers ipod from his house as he and her exes little bro were friends, but it was to let her know he had gotten it already. Then he sent her a text that said she could "Come over and look for it anyways ", this was while I was sitting with her.

Now I got really mad, she promised she'd deal with it. Then today, after school, she was walking home and she did tell me who she was walking with, but it's her ex's birthday and we were mid-conversation when she would've been about halfway home, and all of a sudden she stopped answering. It's been 30 minutes now since she's answered when she was answering within a minute before that.

The only time I've seen her just stop answering her phone entirely is when we're fooling around.

Should I be suspicious, or am I blowing things out of proportion?

2. Ok just a few side notes and the like.

I've been friends with this girl for almost 2 years now, she's easily the nicest girl I've ever met, I've never once seen her act like a bitch and when I think about it I don't think she's capable of doing it. The only time she's ever acted like a slut was right after she broke up with her ex, when she made out with 3 guys in one night, and she openly told me about that and the fact she made out with one the weekend before we started seeing each other when she was drunk. She's only had sex with two guys in her life, one of which was me.

Anyways, so my last text was one text after I told her I was locked out of my condo. She texted me back about an hour later and said "oh my god i'm so sorry, my phone totally choked I just got that now! did you get in?" to which I said I had, and said that sucked asked her what she'd been up to. She said she had grabbed a coffee at the place she walks by every day then went home, and apologized again and said she had been about to invite me over to her house but I had stopped answering so she had assumed I had gotten in. Her phone has choked for up to 30 minutes before when I legitimately knew for a fact where she was and similar things happened.

She seems legitimately upset that her phone choked and just from the kind of person I know her to be I'm gonna chalk this one up to me being really paranoid, especially since her phone has done the same thing before for shorter lengths of time.

I'm glad this knuckle-clenching mystery was solved in an expedient manner for you.

Does anybody need to say how much this screams: inner game issues?

4. She seems legitimately upset that her phone choked and just from the kind of person I know her to be I'm gonna chalk this one up to me being really paranoid, especially since her phone has done the same thing before for shorter lengths of time.
    Paranoid? What for?

You should read this, cease mindfucking yourself, and mindfuck her instead, and girls in general.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rhettro84 View Post
    Paranoid? What for?

You should read this, cease mindfucking yourself, and mindfuck her instead, and girls in general.
    Up until the end of last school year I was always really shy and unconfident, it's something I've been working on and made a ton of headway with (not scared to approach anymore, much more comfortable in social settings and I feel much better about myself in general).

This is my second official relationship and the first one I've ever really cared about, so it's just something I'm learning and not used to. I'm hoping it'll improve with time, but at this point I'm just a suspicious bastard because even though in general I feel much more confident, there's still that little corner of my subconcious going "Do I deserve this girl? Why does she want me there's always better options!". But like I said, working on it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sektr View Post
    Up until the end of last school year I was always really shy and unconfident, it's something I've been working on and made a ton of headway with (not scared to approach anymore, much more comfortable in social settings and I feel much better about myself in general).

This is my second official relationship and the first one I've ever really cared about, so it's just something I'm learning and not used to. I'm hoping it'll improve with time, but at this point I'm just a suspicious bastard because even though in general I feel much more confident, there's still that little corner of my subconcious going "Do I deserve this girl? Why does she want me there's always better options!". But like I said, working on it.
    To the extent that you're not sure of your value in relation to hers and are anxious about her affect, attraction, and fidelity, she'll sense that.

The website I linked to? I really like that as a resource. I'd recommending reading and internalizing as much of that message as you can.