Why You Should Read Magic Bullets - Page 2
FirstFirst 12
    Los Angeles, California

Millo, but you actually make a very good point. That's one of the things that makes Magic Bullets different from the bootcamp. Magic Bullets is the foundation. At a bootcamp, we 1) work with you until we're sure you're doing it right, 2) give you something to model, and 3) personalize it for you.

Well, of course there's lots more than that at bootcamps - a bootcamp has almost 24 hours of actual class time, with some time allocated to things like exercises, advanced material, and lots and lots of practice, etc.

Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

I know where you live...

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    Millo, but you actually make a very good point. That's one of the things that makes Magic Bullets different from the bootcamp. Magic Bullets is the foundation. At a bootcamp, we 1) work with you until we're sure you're doing it right, 2) give you something to model, and 3) personalize it for you.

Well, of course there's lots more than that at bootcamps - a bootcamp has almost 24 hours of actual class time, with some time allocated to things like exercises, advanced material, and lots and lots of practice, etc.
    Thank you.... EXACTLY the point I was trying to get across.

Great minds and all that....

Has there been any update on Version 2 of MB? I had thought it was due out about 3-4 months ago - but far as I know nothing has been released... Is there any eta? Or hasn't there been sufficient update to warrant the creation of a full new e-book?
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLo View Post
    Thank you.... EXACTLY the point I was trying to get across.

Great minds and all that....

Has there been any update on Version 2 of MB? I had thought it was due out about 3-4 months ago - but far as I know nothing has been released... Is there any eta? Or hasn't there been sufficient update to warrant the creation of a full new e-book?
    No Love Systems product will ever be released remotely close to when I think/want/say it will be released. There's always something that comes up.

I don't think we're more than 6-8 weeks away, but I could be wrong. There's very little to actually do, it's just that we only have one person who can do it and they're swamped with getting LSRM2 (and then Daytime Dating by Soul) out the door.

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Los Angeles, California

Just an update that Magic Bullets is now available as a hardcopy book. We still encourage people to download it from the Love Systems website, but here's another option:

Magic Bullets by Nick Savoy (Book) in Sex & Relationships

Exactly how much is Magic Bullets? I'm in college and on a VERY strict budget.

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by Long Dick Louie View Post
    Exactly how much is Magic Bullets? I'm in college and on a VERY strict budget.
    It's $68. You can read about it (and get a bunch of chapters for free) at:

Magic Bullets ? the award-winning step-by-step guide to seduction and being a pickup artist, by Savoy - Love Systems - Formerly the Mystery Method Corp. - Pickup artist skills and dating advice

It comes with a lifetime subscription to any upgrades. It also has a money back guarantee. If you don't feel totally confident that it was worth every penny, let me know and you get a full refund. You can even keep the book.

Some people call it arrogance, but to me that's just how confident I am that it is truly a life-changing book. I wish it had been around for me ten years ago.

Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post

+1 on giving something to model.

It blew my mind when I went into a 2 women set to wing Cajun. I could have been on fire screaming for help and the girl would have kept her eyes on Cajun.

Can I just say that another great dating Bible is Casanova's memoirs. You could definitely read a volume or two over at Project Gutenberg in the 8 weeks until MB2 comes out. I'm on volume 3 now - the guy is hilarious.

9. but i heard 'Conquer your campus' is much better for college people.

i am in college... should i get a copy of Magic Bullets or Conquer your campus?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWayne View Post
    but i heard 'Conquer your campus' is much better for college people.

i am in college... should i get a copy of Magic Bullets or Conquer your campus?
    Definitely Magic Bullets. Conquer your campus has a pretty narrow approach and just seems to assume that everything will work. Magic Bullets is much more realistic and goes step by step and gives multiple options to major sticking points. They're not really comparable in terms of quality.

Skip Conquer your Campus altogether if you get a chance to meet Braddock or do Social Circle Mastery with him. He's not that far out of college and knows his shit.