Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-12-2010, 02:23 PM #1Administrator of the Forums
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
In this issue...
10 Secrets to a Successful Approach
* 10 Secrets to a Successful Approach
* Internship Opportunities
* 5 tips you can use RIGHT AWAY
* Oh yeah…the quiz
10 Secrets to a Successful Approach
You see an attractive woman. You don’t know her. You have no “excuse” to talk to her. Can you walk up to her and start a conversation – the kind of conversation that’s going to lead to attraction and more?
This is a skill any man can master. And one no man can afford to ignore – if you can’t comfortably talk to strangers, you’ve excluded 99.9% of the women whose path you’re going to cross in life.
So if you’re not approaching SUCCESSFULLY and CONSISTENTLY, then I want you to follow me here. It won’t cost you a cent. Just print out this list of 10 things, keep it with you, and read it every time you’re out somewhere where there are beautiful women. Master these and your life WILL change.
1. Do “warm up sets” before you get to the bar/club/party/park. Somewhere nearby, do a few approaches that “don’t count” until you’re in a talkative, social state of mind. The world’s best pick up artists do this.
2. Be “social” not a “shark.” The guy who walks into a bar, circles around a few times, and then gets the courage to approach women one by one is going home alone. Women KNOW this type. Talk socially to everyone and have fun – you’re not a starving hunter desperate for a meal.
3. Smile. That one’s easy.
4. Have a couple of “go-to” openers – things you can say to start a conversation that you KNOW will work. You don’t need 50, 500, or 5000. 3 or 4 is just fine. Pick a couple you like from the Love Systems Routines Manual – it’s 200 pages of guaranteed ‘things to say’ from approaching to seduction that actual top pickup artists use in their personal life.
5. Approach right away. Once she notices you looking (she will -- women have eyes in the back of their head), you’re either going to be “confident” or “creepy,” so be confident and approach.
[More advanced guys can play the eye contact game, but if you’re having trouble successfully starting a conversation 99% of the time, keep it simple]
6. Use relaxed, confident body language. Get your wingman to watch you and critique. For a complete video course with live examples (including using body language to escalate physically), there’s nothing better than the Beyond Words Home Study Course featuring Cajun and Vercetti. (There are some videos to start with right on that link)
7. It doesn’t matter who she is with. Attractive women rarely do things alone. So get used to the idea that you’re going to have to meet the people she is with at the same time as you meet her. (Day Game is sometimes an exception to this). Whether her friends are male or female, approach anyway. If she’s off-limits, they’ll tell you. We don’t have space to go into this in detail here, but women who have guys in their group are more likely to have a same-night encounter anyway.
8. Eye contact. There’s another easy one. Split it equally among everyone in her group.
9. Project your voice. OK, I’m not a successful Shakespearean actor like Daniel Vercetti – he could give you the drills that professionals use. (His presentation at last year’s Super Conference was nothing short of extraordinary… even instructors were taking notes.) Here’s what I did when I had to learn this… before there even was a Love Systems: put your hand on your chest, just below your pectorals. Experiment with your voice until you can feel vibrations in your hand. That’s the way you want to talk. Be too loud rather than too quiet.
10. Tell them you know Nick Savoy. OK, not really. But have something to say – you’re going to have to do 90% of the talking at first. Don’t keep talking about whatever your opener was about. When she starts breaking into the conversation, asking your name, where you’re from, what you do for a living – that’s when you know she’s attracted.
[More advanced quiz – what do you do as soon as you know she’s attracted? Answer at the bottom]
Intern with Love Systems!
There are always new intern opportunities with Love Systems. Previous interns have used their internships to get tens of thousands of dollars of free training and a few – like one of our newest sensations, Bonsai – have had their skills with women shoot up so dramatically that they reached the Love Systems instructor level.
Some of our younger or college interns have also earned valuable career and resume experience (with a less controversial name on the resumes…).
Check out the intern board
In Case You Missed It
In between this weekly Love Systems’ insider (LSi) newsletter, the world’s top dating coaches and pickup artists are creating new material:
- Using the dance floor - http://www.therealsavoy.com/2010/10/...ancefloor.html
- Why women “flake” – and how to make sure they don’t http://lifewithsoul.com/2010/08/why-women-flake-on-you/
- Picking up women in loud clubs (secret info from the great Mr. M on the Love Systems Lounge) - http://www.therealsavoy.com/2010/09/...oud-clubs.html. Also see Chris Shepherd (Tenmagnet) on the subject -- http://www.tenmagnet.com/2010/09/06/tokyo
- How to break up and handle ex’es... http://www.lovesystems.com/cd57
- The 2009 #1 PUA of the year “Future” on video, explaining something he knows better than just about anyone in the world: Qualification. *** MUST SEE *** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY0bIg8_R-U
Oh yeah, the quiz
If your answer was “move into Qualification,” give yourself a pat on the back. That’s a good answer.
If you answered “move into Qualification and start to escalate physically,” that’s a really good answer. If you don’t know why this is right, read the Love Systems Triad (it’s a public web page..no charge)
By Savoy in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 10-17-2016, 08:19 PM
By Chopps in forum Field ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:36 PM
By Eastern Digital in forum Other ProductsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2010, 07:28 AM
By sphin in forum Love Systems' insider (LSi) reportsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:23 PM