Suggestions for future interview series - Page 9

FirstFirst ... 56789

here's another vote for revisiting some of the basics: attraction 2.0, qualification 2.0, escalation 2.0, etc.
    the younger instructors have added so much to these fundamentals the past few years, building on what we already knew, that it would be great to hear about those insights.
    really appreciated the approaching 2.0 interview that just came out, for example.

some other topics i'd love to see:
    -getting back into game after a relationship (or some other time away from playing the field)
    -the fundamentals; a kind of "if you're only gonna focus on three things.." type thing. i'd love to hear what each instructor thinks are the absolute core qualities/skills you have to have, for example.
    -how to work on long fuses without losing value
    -how to get hotter girls; i know soul and someone else did "dating higher quality women" but that didn't quite hit the mark for me, i mean something like progressing from "7-game" to "10-game" with specific experiences, action steps and descriptions of the differences between these "levels".

thanks guys!!

#94 is about appearance. I don't know if they cover health or not though, I haven't listened to it. Health is covered in #97, but I think you're better off getting health advice from someone who specializes in that field. I mean Future is one of the coaches in that one and last time I checked he was pretty flabby. Hooking is something that happens the more she gets interested, so there are a HUGE number of interviews that cover that, but I can't think of a super-condensed interview that specializes in hooking. The's a "turning things sexual" interview featuring Braddock that covers sexual baiting... really good stuff.

I have a few ideas:
    1) Goal setting
    2) Parks and beaches
    3) Dance floors
    4) Disclosure (how much to tell a girl about yourself, when. and how)
    5) House parties
    6) Annual festivals

3. Long Distance Relationships

Interview Series Request - Re-approching

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but wanted to request an interview series on reapproching and get some ideas. Sometimes when you approach a women or group of women they might be cold and weird. Then if you re-approch they maybe still the same or one might be a little more receptive or if you approach and they reject you then you reapproch with other girls they maybe receptive and friendly.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by kapz View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but wanted to request an interview series on reapproching and get some ideas. Sometimes when you approach a women or group of women they might be cold and weird. Then if you re-approch they maybe still the same or one might be a little more receptive or if you approach and they reject you then you reapproch with other girls they maybe receptive and friendly.
    this isnt enough for an entire IVS. Basic reapproaching strategy/method:
    -Approach early and often
    -leave on a high note (possibly get a quick #)
    ^basic short setting strategy
    -talk to more girls and build momentum and pre-selection
    -re approach later with, "what did I miss?" or "you staying our of trouble?"
    -if warm, escalate hard

Thats all there is to it
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

6. I know there's a couple of IVS interviews on qualification, and it's covered a little in Attraction in the Daytime, but what about Qualification in the Daytime? From what I've heard, that's a big sticking point for a lot of guys who are talking to girls in the street etc, so maybe that could be beneficial. I know qualification is where I personally fall flat in the day and the flakes are the tell that I'm not hitting that connection.

What do YOU Want to Hear on the Interview Series?

Hey guys, my name's Tanner I'm a new employee at Love Systems and I am going to be hosting the next couple episodes of the interview series. I'm really excited about this opportunity and I wanted to connect with you!

I'm a huge fan of the Interview Series and it's helped me out A LOT, in terms of improving all aspects of my game, so I wanted to hear from you.

What are you favourite episodes?
    Who are you favourite instructors past/present?
    What topics/instructors do you want on upcoming episodes?

Here are some possible ideas that we we're brainstorming:
    -Social Media—How to use it to your advantage.
    -Dance Floor Game
    -Tinder
    -Goal Setting

Please post your ideas and comments would love to hear from you!

FirstFirst ... 56789