Suggestions for future interview series - Page 8
FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thanks man. Have you checked out to Vol 2: Intro to Attraction? It's definitely along the lines of what you're asking for. You can listen to the first 10 mins for free here: Introduction to Attraction

Being creative

hey guys,

I think a great LS interview series would be about "being creative" because its very, very linked with Identity.

After listening many times to the lsis 6 identity audio i realized that you have to be in a creative state, you have to break the mental chains and start creating instead of watching how other creates to create your own image, have humor, develop your own skills, and many other beneficials things.

In my experience, and seing the people around me, i think that the development of this subject would be of great help!

thanks,

Nicolas

New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Stockar View Post
    hey guys,

I think a great LS interview series would be about "being creative" because its very, very linked with Identity.

After listening many times to the lsis 6 identity audio i realized that you have to be in a creative state, you have to break the mental chains and start creating instead of watching how other creates to create your own image, have humor, develop your own skills, and many other beneficials things.

In my experience, and seing the people around me, i think that the development of this subject would be of great help!

thanks,

Nicolas
    That's a fantastic idea!

New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post
    aint much to it man. not the best place for gaming either IMO unless your popular there and in great shape.
    Ain't much to it... agree, but it just hit me... we are not seeing the forest for the trees here.

Fitness and Nutrition

would be a great IVS volume. I think there are a bazillion different programs to get in shape out there, but how do I get the right balance between weight and cardio training to make me feel good AND be more attractive for pickup? Does the program differ for various body types? What are good opportunities to becoming social AND work out (e.g. amateur sports leagues etc.). How do you chose the right fashion to accentuate your body features?

Those would be some question I'd be interested in. I am sure we can get more question just by browsing through this forum. Fitness is on everyone's mind.
    Last edited by Cello; 06-17-2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: making words bold

NYC, ATX

Now thats a solid Idea. I'd def do that one. Me and Future are are certified personal trainers and bffs............
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackbeltMethod View Post
    Hey guys,

Let's have an IVS on "Social Pressure" i.e.

- game in low pressure situations
    - game in high pressure situations (which Soul writes you have your work 3x cut out for you)
    - reducing social pressure (ftc, pointing out the situation, humour)
    - putting social pressure on other people
    - how this applies to: sarging alone, being in a group, and different kinds of sets
    - situations: street approach, pub/lounge, bar/nightclub, hired gun, retail, work, social circles.

I will buy this.

- DJ
    I second this suggestion. Reducing/setting aside social pressure and being in the moment! There exists overcoming approach anxiety and gaming on public transport but I'd like to hear some inner game meets psychology meets pep talk. An idea that I'll post separately are audio of actual pick-up in different settings. I know you have video pick-ups (website, youtube, etc.) but there is absolute demand to hear actual pick-up (and breakdown) on our iPods.

More on TEASING. I would love to hear infield audio of solid, attraction building teasing. I had a huge revelation this weekend at SuperConference watching Gil Rio's teasing skills in the nightclub footage. In one day (today), my game made a huge leap forward utilizing teases in the first 30 seconds of day approaches. I was so fixated on the direct day openers to state interest, I did not use or think enough about teases (thanks trigger words - also at super conference). Today was the first day, a girl complemented me on how "nice I look" and texted me first unprovoked -- and it was largely because the teasing! I know it. I want more! More examples. And it helps to hear the girl's reaction in set as we saw in Gil Rio's/Darwin's footage!

Braddock's teasing with Daxx is very good. But this topic is so important, it deserves more attention. Teasing stimulates good emotion, especially when actually funny.

New York City

Suggestions for future interview series

"Calibration" is another good topic I'd love to hear more about it. How do I learn fast to calibrate? How do I adjust quickly to new situations? Or do I rather screen for sets that are always easy to calibrate to?

This could be fused with the "Social Pressure" IVS Blackbeltmethod had suggested earlier in this thread.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    "Calibration" is another good topic I'd love to hear more about it. How do I learn fast to calibrate? How do I adjust quickly to new situations? Or do I rather screen for sets that are always easy to calibrate to?

This could be fused with the "Social Pressure" IVS Blackbeltmethod had suggested earlier in this thread.
    Calibration is almost impossible to teach. Its something that comes with time and experience. Its all about the right tactics, mindsets, gameplan, teachers, examples, and field experience. Calibration is your natural adjustment to internalizing all that.
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Calibration is so hard to teach. Sinn has one on his Sinn's inner circle but it's useless cuz it's just never replace 1000 sets...etc