Suggestions for future interview series - Page 6

FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Small town game.
    Everyone knows everyone - how can you use this to your advantage?
    How does this affect how you should cold approach?
    If you do too much daygame everyone will know about it...advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post

I would love to see some of the older interviews redone, vol one about approaching and transitioning has a lot of old MM in it with talk of the old M3 model and negs, as they have become a little outdated maybe do a more up-dated version of some of them?
    I've been hearing this more and more lately and I think some of those original ones could be updated, for sure! I'd gladly do some.

[MENTION=134395]Intrigue[/MENTION] Should we sit down this summer in NYC and record some Free content for the boys before we're told not to
    [FONT=arial black]Former #1 Instructor, now retired from infield instruction.[/FONT]

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Hoss View Post
    I've been hearing this more and more lately and I think some of those original ones could be updated, for sure! I'd gladly do some.

[MENTION=134395]Intrigue[/MENTION] Should we sit down this summer in NYC and record some Free content for the boys before we're told not to
    lets definitely record some stuff. Even if we skype it I'm down. I think me and you could CRUSH approaching and transitioning, being as your a day game master (and night game) and I approach more women in one night out then most guys date their entire lives.
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Vancouver

If youre going to do one on approaching and transitioning, cover soloing on these:

- seated two sets (theyre conversing).
    - seated mixed group sets
    - large groups of girls
    - large groups on the dance floor.

- When you have to walk all the way across the room

- When he or she cockblocks you.
    [B]:: VANCOUVER CREW ::[/B]
    - Identity flips every attraction switch at once.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick Hoss View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post
    lets definitely record some stuff. Even if we skype it I'm down. I think me and you could CRUSH approaching and transitioning, being as your a day game master (and night game) and I approach more women in one night out then most guys date their entire lives.
    Wow. Would LOVE this. Someone PM me if these guys decide to do it. Be nice to get some solid free content from the gurus themselves for a change, as most of it you have to pay for. Thanks @ you guys.

If you guys want free content, it's as simple as hunting around. You're only three clicks away from this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/n...os-audios.html

There are more on my YouTube channel as well.
    [FONT=arial black]Former #1 Instructor, now retired from infield instruction.[/FONT]

7. I have the old audio series on female psychology by Savoy and Soul. It will be good idea to break the subject of female psychology down into smaller parts and make a new set of interview series on each specific area of female psychology. I just posted a question of the forum/lounge on how to flourish her femininity to the fullest, make bloom to bring the best out of her femininity. I am thinking this topic is very interesting as I am seeing a live example in my social circle. And this will definitely help guys to understand and maintain healthy shorter and longer term relationships.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick Hoss View Post
    If you guys want free content, it's as simple as hunting around. You're only three clicks away from this: http://www.theattractionforums.com/n...os-audios.html

There are more on my YouTube channel as well.
    I did see a link to that, and even watched one of the vids (didn't get to check out ALL the content yet) but the one I saw didn't have a lot of specifics. (It was the one where your mic wasn't hooked up/on.) I got to see your body language, and hear some of your commentary, but without the audio or hearing the opener, I couldn't really get much out of it. I'm gonna check out the others in the next week or so though, as I'm sure there's some useful content in there.

9. Please for the love of God, more from Venture & Sterling would be hugely appreciated.

Perhaps an Intro to Game 3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by graze View Post
    Please for the love of God, more from Venture & Sterling would be hugely appreciated.

Perhaps an Intro to Game 3.0?

I will try to make this happen when I see the both of them in October at the Superconference. Thanks for the suggestion!