Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM #1
You spend an hour getting ready to go out. Maybe two, counting travel time. Maybe you review your copy of the Magic Bullets Handbook before you leave. You probably approach a few different women before you find one you really like. You’re about another hour into talking to her when you ask for her phone number….
10 Steps to Getting a Hot Girl's REAL Phone Number (and she'll answer when you call)
Don’t screw this part up. You’ve already invested a few hours into your night – and this woman could be your future long-term girlfriend or whatever… or you could screw it all up in about 30 seconds.
Remember these ten rules:
1. The phone number by itself is useless. What’s important is that she wakes up tomorrow wanting you to call. The phone number just gives you a way to do that. Your goal is to make an emotional and physical connection. A phone number is not a goal. Usually if you are making a great connection, she will offer you her number without you even asking for it.
2. Make sure she has your phone number in her phone when you get hers. Not because she’s going to call you (she probably won’t, no matter how much she likes you). But so that when you call or text, she knows who it is. The “oh, hi, who is this?” conversation is a momentum killer, and you know from Magic Bullets how important emotional momentum is.
3. If you ask for her phone number, don’t act like you’re applying for a job or a raise in your allowance. She is not “rewarding” or “granting” you her phone number…think of it like any logistical detail when two people are making plans. Ask for her phone number in the same way you’d ask your friend what time the movie is.
4. Because of this, discuss at least vague plans before getting her phone number. Getting her number so you can “call her sometime” is for teenagers. Get her number so you can let her know about that concert you were talking about going to together.
5. Don’t leave the conversation right after getting her phone number. Why would she want to go to the trouble of seeing you again if you’re too awkward to see her right now? Wait for an emotional high note (leave her wanting more) and leave with a logistical excuse (“I’m ignoring my friends; I should get back to them”)
6. Or even, don’t leave at all, or only temporarily. There’s no rule that says that once you get her phone you can’t go for the “same-night lay”. [If you’re new…same night lays don’t happen by just hanging around her and her group…if you’re new, don’t mess it up with a woman you might be interested in by staying TOO long after getting her number]
7. When you get back to your friends, shut the heck up. Don’t talk about her – your friends will look. You can spoil the best pickup in the world in a split second if she sees your friends cheering you on for getting her number.
8. Don’t keep bumping into each other after the initial phone number. It can get really awkward.
9. On the other hand, don’t worry if she sees you flirting with other women, as long as A/ you’re not getting blown out and B/ it’s not the only thing you’re doing. She’ll probably flirt with other men too – don’t look, don’t compete, don’t worry about it.
10. Don’t call or text her to check if it’s a real number. When guys do this to women I know, even from a different or blocked phone number, somehow they always know.
This is of course only scratching the surface. For the complete guide to getting phone numbers, calling vs text, hundreds of great text messages and conversations, and so on, check out the Ultimate Guide to Phone and Text Game. Some of the chapters you can download right away at no charge, so there’s no reason not to head over there right now.
Love Systems President, Program Leader
1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.
By ron195 in forum The 18-21 ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:12 PM
By Savoy in forum Phone/Text GameReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
By korpral in forum Newbie Discussion ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2008, 12:20 AM
By thedcace in forum Phone/Text GameReplies: 14Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:41 PM
By Foguinho in forum Phone/Text GameReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:13 AM