HB failed to # close on POF

I've been messaging this HB on POF the past few days, and the interaction seemed to have a few high points... but ultimately seems to have failed. I'm trying to understand 1) what I did wrong in the setup and 2) how to effectively push through the resistance?

birds suck
ahhh I understand... you're an old-fashioned kind of girl. tell you what, I'll send a carrier pigeon your way with a pen and some old looking paper
nice attempt friends....i dont give my number online
well that is definitely... different lol. I hate playing email tag, why don't you give me your number so we can talk like normal people.
yes sir...that good!
wow... fergie with a beard and glowing aura...
like it takes on the shape of jesus and fergi
So you have a different kind of personality? Like your personality is a Mercedes and everyone else's is a Chevy? lol
the thought that you put into that message was left field...nice job...how are you?
You are such a little window shopper. Yeah that's right, I saw you checking me out. I know you are asking yourself, Can I afford this? Have I been a good little girl? Do I deserve an awesome guy that will make me laugh this much? Well, I have looked over your profile with a fine toothed comb and I think, you do. Don't be shy, shoot me an email. It would be fun getting to know each other a bit, don't you think?