where am I with this girl?

where am I with this girl?

Girl in my class. For the second time this summer she opens me with a text while we are on vacation in different countries. I have no idea where this is going. If shes just wants to be friends or if shes interested...

HB: I tell you, YOU are in trouble! (We have a tanning competition going).

Me: When i walk down the street, everyone thinks I'm Will Smith! If you are more tan than that, I have to tell Sarah (her friend) to tie you down)

HB: Oh, I believe you, hahaha… I tell you, I'm almost more tan than the Indian I'm with right now)

Me: You are not really tan until you can hide in the night How's Italy? I suppose you have visited the leaning tower.

HB: We are pretty far away from the leaning tower though, but I've been there before, so Italy is very very good, I really enjoy myself:-D a lot of sleezy boys here, but I can survive that where in the world are you right now?

Me: Say hello to the others for me, and do ALOT of badass stuff. I expect a good story when u get home. And I am…at xxx (soccer field), field number 4.

HB: Haha, okay good luck with your match then, and I am being told to say a big hello back from the others

A week later, I open her with this:

Me: yo HB I have a supersecret mission for you!

HB: What is it?

Me: Sneak into the vatican, and steal the pope's hat!

HB: I would really like to do it, if I hadn't been sitting here by myself on the airport, waiting for my plane to xxxx :-( It doesn't take off in another two hours….

Me: I could have made James Bond do it, but he's on vacation, so i didn't want to bother him. How's your tan, did my rain dance work?:P

HB: Haha, rain dance you say! I tell you, not a single drop of rain fell so my tan is as good as it gets, My tummy is almost black How is your tan doing? Gone already?:-P

Me: It will be a surprise but i can reveal that I'm in then north, and here the sun is shining all night long. We are going to compare when I get home!

HB: Hahaha, so then you are tanning day and night, or what?:-P we will do that. when are you going home?

Me: No, only in the night, I get twice as tan because of the moon! Im flying home on sunday, just keep up the good work, stay in shape with aftersun

HB: Haha, okay the aftersun is already packed in my bag, but now I'm boarding my plane, talk to you later

any thoughts? I like her, but i dont want to push things too far, since this is social circle :-)

If you have some feedback on my textgame, i would really appreciate that aswell. Im pretty new to this :P

You seem to be doing fine. She's pretty responsive to basically everything you say, and she seemed to react positively when you suggested you want to compare tans when you get home. If you think she's a short fuse, the only way to really know is to suggest a meetup and see how she reacts once you're both home.

3. You are being really cute. You could see amazing returns from bolder actions. Consider that one day she'll want to say "baby, fuck me harder!" Tone down the sweetness and kick up the MANLY and you'll be well on your way to a very fruitful relationship. Girls are looking for dominant men. You seem like the kind of guy who has gentle sex. Be a rough sex kind of guy. That's exactly what girls want you to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLL_ View Post
    You seem to be doing fine. She's pretty responsive to basically everything you say, and she seemed to react positively when you suggested you want to compare tans when you get home. If you think she's a short fuse, the only way to really know is to suggest a meetup and see how she reacts once you're both home.
    yes, she is responsive. but we know each other pretty well from before. getting a meetup would be easy, but going any further would be like russian roulette, as i have no clue if shes interested or just friendly. the vibe between us is very flirtatious, but i do get a lot of mixed signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Basket View Post
    You are being really cute. You could see amazing returns from bolder actions. Consider that one day she'll want to say "baby, fuck me harder!" Tone down the sweetness and kick up the MANLY and you'll be well on your way to a very fruitful relationship. Girls are looking for dominant men. You seem like the kind of guy who has gentle sex. Be a rough sex kind of guy. That's exactly what girls want you to be.
    Haha, you might be onto something there. The reason i do it in this situation though, is because I have a slight feeling that she might be a virgin:S But who knows, maybe I should try a more dominant approach :P

If you know each other pretty well from before then you might already be in the friend zone. I don't know the history between you two so only you can determine that yourself by escalating and seeing how she reacts.

thx for the help. solved itself right now

I really liked this topic, nice teasing, subtle, and appropriate. Nice responses.
    So, how it solved? Positive?

It's been a while, but yes. She sent me a few very suggestive texts and I just went for it. Had regular sex for a few months. Didn't end too well though. Ended up dating her friend for almost a year after that. Didn't end well either. 6/10, would not recommend dating people in your close social circle.

9. but are you still guys talking? Yeah, don't think its a good idea dating people in you social circle because the friendship will be at stake when you guys ended things up.

where am I with this girl

Im not sure if this is a bug on forum, but when I want to edit post I made accidently some spelling mistake etc. the box where I should edit my text goes blank After many times of hitting that Edit button I got to edit it finally Its frustrating

By the way, I found used 2003 Mercedes-Benz Slk320 and thanks Vinchain https://vinchain.io/blog vehicle history check service, I realized that this vehicle is with »vandalism damage. Hope someone finds them useful, they are better than other car history report services in my opinion.