The Ultimate Guide To Phone And Text Game

Hey guys,

As you may know, Braddock and I recently wrote The Ultimate Guide To Phone And Text Game Book - 150+ pages of amazing technology on Phone and Text Game.

[IMPORTANT NOTE FROM SAVOY - The Attraction Forums members can get a FREE Chapter of The Ultimate Guide To Phone And Text Game called "First Contact: The Crucial First Text" here: The Ultimate Guide To Phone And Text Game - Free Chapter]

Phone and Text Game is one of the most important aspects of dating. Used properly, Phone and Text Game can cause a person not only to become more attracted to you, but to in fact become ADDICTED to you.

What do I mean by "addicted"?

Think about it - have you ever texted a girl and not heard back from her? How did it make you feel?

You checked your phone frequently waiting for her text message. You may have even texted her twice. Or three times. Or called her.

In worse case scenarios, her lack of reply literally drove you crazy. She was the only thing that you could think about... until she texted you back. It's like you were paralyzed.

To make matter worse - you weren't sure whether to call, whether to text of whether to just do nothing and wait for her reply!

The point is that she was taking up your thoughts to the point of distraction.

THAT is what I call SUPER HIGH LEVEL ATTRACTION. THAT is what I you call addiction. You literally can cause someone to be addicted to you through phone and text.

So that's how powerful Phone and Text Game can be if you know how to use it. The best thing is that you can do this to her. Imagine having the super hot girl that you want sitting there, unable to think of anything except... well... YOU.

That is one of the main aims (if not THE main aim) of Phone and Text Game - to literally get her addicted to you.

The full path to attaining this sort of "addiction" is what Braddock and I cover in-depth in the glorious 150+ pages in The Ultimate Guide To Phone And Text Game Book, which took us a year to write, but you can get a glimpse of what it takes from the free chapter. So here you go...