The Secret To Attracting Women

1. The Secret To Attracting Women

ďNaturalsĒ and other men who are usually successful with ladies that arenít in the community know the secret to attracting women. Some of them know this consciously and others donít. However they all use this secret in order to achieve success with women.

The secret to attracting women is to let the women choose you.

Most guys who are unsuccessful with women waste their time on women who do not want them. A woman will judge whether or not she wants to meet you, much less sleep with you within a few seconds to few minutes of seeing you.

Does this mean cold approaching women doesnít work? Of course not! After all, skilled PUAs can cold approach a woman sending him no signals, but with tight game can manage to close her.

However this type of approach usually never develops into healthy and quality relationships. Hereís why...

When a man notices a woman he is thinking nowhere past the bedroom. He notices everything physically attracted to her and is only thinking about sex.

When a woman notices a man she is interested in, she starts looking at how he holds himself, how good of a father figure he might be, if he would ever cheat on her, if heís got a ďplayerĒ vibe to him, if he seems submissive through his body language, if she could introduce him to her parents eventually etc...... basically a woman is thinking beyond the bedroom.

Who should make the choice for a healthy relationship?

Now this of course doesnít apply to one night stands. Some women may be looking for one night stands, if that is the case, all the man has to do is look good and turn her on. Otherwise, itís not so simple.

A skilled PUA with tight game can cold approach and have sex with many women. How many of these women turn into long term relationships?

Of course, many men arenít looking for relationships, they just want sex. If that is the case, then PUA material could definitely achieve that (good finances and body would help too). However, I believe many men sincerely want a long term relationship, even to find ďthe oneĒ. If that is the case, my opinion is that men should stop cold approaching any woman, and only approach women giving him initial signals.

This may sound basic, but itís amazing how many guys approach women who clearly through her body language does not want to be approached. When they fail, they think itís because of their game and how they messed up a certain aspect of it. This is not always the case.

Maybe sheís on her period and isnít feeling well, maybe she just got over a divorce, maybe she is a lesbian, it could be so many things that I donít think men take into account.

Iíve now devoted my entire ďgameĒ specifically to women who give me strong signals from the start.

Why do I do this? To save me a lot of time, money and heartache.

If there are no women who give me these signals after awhile, I know I need to develop my inner game or outer attractiveness and lifestyle. Doing this would improve my chances of receiving signals from women to be approached.

By doing this, Iíve felt a big release on not having to game or memorize so much routines etc...in order to get a girl. I also noticed that if I only stick with women who give me IOIís to approach her, she often accepts me for who I am and donít even have to game her. Why? Because she choose me! She selected me.

Use proximity, eye contact, body language or anything you need to in order to screen which women if any would like to be approached by you. I believe your game will become almost effortless because she will be attracted to the real you when you arenít using routines and other PUA material.

I believe this is truly the way to long term relationships for any guy who is interested in developing them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bjohns09 View Post
    “Naturals” and other men who are usually successful with ladies that aren’t in the community know the secret to attracting women. Some of them know this consciously and others don’t. However they all use this secret in order to achieve success with women.

Most guys who are unsuccessful with women waste their time on women who do not want them. A woman will judge whether or not she wants to meet you, much less sleep with you within a few seconds to few minutes of seeing you.

Does this mean cold approaching women doesn’t work? Of course not! After all, skilled PUAs can cold approach a woman sending him no signals, but with tight game can manage to close her.

However this type of approach usually never develops into healthy and quality relationships. Here’s why...

When a man notices a woman he is thinking nowhere past the bedroom. He notices everything physically attracted to her and is only thinking about sex.

When a woman notices a man she is interested in, she starts looking at how he holds himself, how good of a father figure he might be, if he would ever cheat on her, if he’s got a “player” vibe to him, if he seems submissive through his body language, if she could introduce him to her parents eventually etc...... basically a woman is thinking beyond the bedroom.

Now this of course doesn’t apply to one night stands. Some women may be looking for one night stands, if that is the case, all the man has to do is look good and turn her on. Otherwise, it’s not so simple.

A skilled PUA with tight game can cold approach and have sex with many women. How many of these women turn into long term relationships?

Of course, many men aren’t looking for relationships, they just want sex. If that is the case, then PUA material could definitely achieve that (good finances and body would help too). However, I believe many men sincerely want a long term relationship, even to find “the one”. If that is the case, my opinion is that men should stop cold approaching any woman, and only approach women giving him initial signals.

This may sound basic, but it’s amazing how many guys approach women who clearly through her body language does not want to be approached. When they fail, they think it’s because of their game and how they messed up a certain aspect of it. This is not always the case.

Maybe she’s on her period and isn’t feeling well, maybe she just got over a divorce, maybe she is a lesbian, it could be so many things that I don’t think men take into account.

I’ve now devoted my entire “game” specifically to women who give me strong signals from the start.

If there are no women who give me these signals after awhile, I know I need to develop my inner game or outer attractiveness and lifestyle. Doing this would improve my chances of receiving signals from women to be approached.

By doing this, I’ve felt a big release on not having to game or memorize so much routines etc...in order to get a girl. I also noticed that if I only stick with women who give me IOI’s to approach her, she often accepts me for who I am and don’t even have to game her. Why? Because she choose me! She selected me.

Use proximity, eye contact, body language or anything you need to in order to screen which women if any would like to be approached by you. I believe your game will become almost effortless because she will be attracted to the real you when you aren’t using routines and other PUA material.

I believe this is truly the way to long term relationships for any guy who is interested in developing them.

Stopped reading there

I am sure there are vast amounts of guys naturals trained puas and even afc who have met people cold and had happy relationships

Miami Beach, FL

Mindstate, you missed the point.

Just because approach was cold does NOT mean that woman was not immediately attracted to the guy, and just hasn't noticed him yet.

The notion of "Men doing the picking and women doing the choosing" has been alive in Pimp network for as long as there were pimps and hoes.

The simple phrase that would allow majority of WOMEN AND MEN to move on and not get stuck on one person:

"She/He is [just] not that into you"

Why waste time pursuing something that doesn't want us back (as bad)?

Toronto-ish

Quote Originally Posted by bjohns09 View Post
    Of course, many men arenít looking for relationships, they just want sex. If that is the case, then PUA material could definitely achieve that (good finances and body would help too). However, I believe many men sincerely want a long term relationship, even to find ďthe oneĒ. If that is the case, my opinion is that men should stop cold approaching any woman, and only approach women giving him initial signals.
    This is a great thread. My only comment is for those of us starting out, we should still cold approach as many women as possible for the experience and to get over our AA and one-itis. We need to rewire our brains for when we do meet that exceptional woman, we have our shit so together so much, that she will know if she leaves you, you can attract another woman the next day without any problems. And more importantly, you will know it.

If you get into a relationship with a 10, you'll know that many other guys will want her, and they won't care if she's spoken for. So you need to be able to live with that and have the confidence that she won't cheat on you or leave you. If you don't, she will smell it and test you on it. She will be able to smell your fear of losing her. That's why I'm here.

But once you get your game down and you are able to comfortably approach any set, it's a good idea to scale back and only focus on the ones who give you ioi's. Imagine how easy it would be since you won't have to break through as many obstacles, and your confidence will shine like the fucking sun.

You really don't know about whether or not is potential relationship material until you've spent time with them and talked to them in depth.

As far as a cold approach not turning into an LTR - not true. 4 year LTR in my case, met her on the street downtown, spent 15 minutes with her, traded numbers, and over the next month or two things took off.

A quality relationship is having to put impulses at bay and having clear thinking about where things are headed from the initial hookup... and if you aren't seeing other girls and went through a dry spell, or realize one of you have impulsive decision making issues - your thinking isn't going to be so clear.

I don't think women are thinking "baby daddy" and provider right off the bat. It's more "let's see what happens, I have a few other options that I've got going on, adding this one into the mix for now..." unless she's rebounding, has one itis for another guy but taking you in the meantime, or at the end of a dry spell.

Women do want to be approached, but should be at a time when they're at their best. Some hate being approached at work where they deal with customers...but it also depends on the guy. He may have built up some familiarity with her, or just had a good vibe and got along fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bjohns09 View Post
    ďNaturalsĒ and other men who are usually successful with ladies that arenít in the community know the secret to attracting women. Some of them know this consciously and others donít. However they all use this secret in order to achieve success with women.

Does this mean cold approaching women doesnít work? Of course not! After all, skilled PUAs can cold approach a woman sending him no signals, but with tight game can manage to close her.

However this type of approach usually never develops into healthy and quality relationships. Hereís why...

When a woman notices a man she is interested in, she starts looking at how he holds himself, how good of a father figure he might be, if he would ever cheat on her, if heís got a ďplayerĒ vibe to him, if he seems submissive through his body language, if she could introduce him to her parents eventually etc...... basically a woman is thinking beyond the bedroom.

Now this of course doesnít apply to one night stands. Some women may be looking for one night stands, if that is the case, all the man has to do is look good and turn her on. Otherwise, itís not so simple.

This may sound basic, but itís amazing how many guys approach women who clearly through her body language does not want to be approached. When they fail, they think itís because of their game and how they messed up a certain aspect of it. This is not always the case.

Maybe sheís on her period and isnít feeling well, maybe she just got over a divorce, maybe she is a lesbian, it could be so many things that I donít think men take into account.

Iíve now devoted my entire ďgameĒ specifically to women who give me strong signals from the start.

By doing this, Iíve felt a big release on not having to game or memorize so much routines etc...in order to get a girl. I also noticed that if I only stick with women who give me IOIís to approach her, she often accepts me for who I am and donít even have to game her. Why? Because she choose me! She selected me.

Use proximity, eye contact, body language or anything you need to in order to screen which women if any would like to be approached by you. I believe your game will become almost effortless because she will be attracted to the real you when you arenít using routines and other PUA material.

6. There is no secret - it's all described in plain English in the VAH and magic-bullets ebooks for the world to see.

The devil is in the implementation. Reading cookbooks won't make you a cook. It takes blood sweat and tears to "get it".

When a woman notices a man she is interested in, she starts looking at how he holds himself, how good of a father figure he might be, if he would ever cheat on her, if he’s got a “player” vibe to him, if he seems submissive through his body language, if she could introduce him to her parents eventually etc...... basically a woman is thinking beyond the bedroom.
    oh plz,

they want to undergo coitus, fellatio and cunnilingus just as badly as men...

Besides, who made up the myth that all women want sweet little relationships while all guys want is to use girls as cum-dumpsters? This feminized society I yell ya...

8. The secret to attracting women is to select women that are already attracted to you? Sounds like playing the safe ground and limiting your potential.

Unless she's with a boyfriend, if you see a girl you'd like to bang, go give your best shot at it. You should know whether or not she's into you long before you spend a lot of money, time, and heartache.