College Game Q & A
12345 LastLast

College Game Q & A

What up fellas!!

I just graduated school and I see a lot of similar "College Game" questions lately... So I'd like to have a collective place that answers them... So use this thread to ask whatever questions you guys have on College game and I'll do my best to answer them in detail in a short time!

You can also feel free to email me (dubbsy@lovesystems.com) your questions and I'll post them plus the answers here as well.

So ask away...

"Dubbsy is plain and simple, a cool guy! So easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and it felt like he is part of my clique and it would be cool just to hang out with him. For me personally it felt like he is the easiest to relate to."

- Mrakman, The Attraction Forums.

PEACEE

I'm a freshman and I just moved into a residence hall this quarter. Maybe because it's finals week or whatever, but my floor isn't as social as I hoped. I have a few friends but not a strong social circle and I feel like I'm chilling with the same one or two people over and over again.

My question is how do I build a stronger social circle?

Puerto Rico

What are some examples of how to game and what to say during class?

4. co05 - i know where you are coming from, i was like you when i first joined....i am now in my final year...

the answer to your question is you need to find other guys who have got similar interests to you....its coming close to exam time and a lot of the hard workers are obvioiusly getting worried about work. There must be one person like you who wants to have fun and you need to work together with him to build a new social circle...get involved in new activities or societies...start speaking to new people...know exactly what you are looking for and it will come! Once you have the social circle the women will follow!

You can either start your own gorup or join an existing group it is your choice....But most of all enjoy your first year!!

Matt

Burnaby, BC

Artsy university chicks.

So I go to an art university in vancouver and I noticed girls here are not like the party girls I see at venues. I see them being more of the spiritual, yoga type ones who are just nice and easy going for everyone. Its challenging for me to figure out whether to neg them or run my routines on them because they don't give me attitude or challenge.

I have no idea how to communicate so I don't come off friendly,
    Im aiming to attract and close but I don't know how, really.
    I know sometimes when sarging you face the artsy girls sometimes...
    Each girl has unique values,
    but could you tell me your experience on artsy girls?
    Most of them don't like going clubbing, like to go to pubs just to see people perform, and more often than not, very shy...

Thanks man.

6. Two days ago, I met a chick at college and I talked to her here and there during a two hour time span, along with a friend of her and it went okay. I did make her laugh but my game wasn't always good: there was one slightly awkward moment where she didn't know how to respond. That's okay, my game is far from perfect, but the rest went pretty well. I told her DHV stories (she actually looked at me like this when I told a very true DHV story that had happened: ) and I tried to keep long eyecontact with her. I don't think I received any IOI's from her, other than her touching her hair a lot while talking to me (but I noticed she did that with other guys too, so it doesn't say anything).

I don't know if you can be friendzoned in one day, I don't know, but I wanna give it my best shot and see if I can make her attracted to me so I can AT LEAST kissclose her, and maybe try getting a relationship with her.

So I've only spoken to her two days ago and I'm wondering how I can make her attracted to me, instead of being dumped into the friendzone immediately.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

7. Hi Junny - i have been out with one Artsy girl before....and I find with those girls they are much more deeper....they generally have a good understanding of life and want to connect with guys on a deeper level.
    I know artsy girls are stunning too :-)

So try to find some deeper and meaningful connections with there girls...like all good looking girls they get approached by lots of shallow guys so a strong connection is key...they love it when a guy is strong inside and has a purpose and passion for life. The normal routine stuff does not work too well with these women...they are much more smart and can read men much better.

Hope that helps

Burnaby, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
    Hi Junny - i have been out with one Artsy girl before....and I find with those girls they are much more deeper....they generally have a good understanding of life and want to connect with guys on a deeper level.
    I know artsy girls are stunning too :-)

So try to find some deeper and meaningful connections with there girls...like all good looking girls they get approached by lots of shallow guys so a strong connection is key...they love it when a guy is strong inside and has a purpose and passion for life. The normal routine stuff does not work too well with these women...they are much more smart and can read men much better.

Hope that helps
    I absolutely agree with man, most of the routines most of the times just isn't working with them. Now I know why, thanks man.
    I could never figure out why, now I know they wanna get more intimate than most out at clubs. Yea, I can totally see that also,
    Most of the girls broke up with their bf quickly and the reason is always the same, that they wanna be attracted to guys who have goals. I would say the routine stuff barely ever works, but the inner game idea and attitude stuff is key.

Most of the times I would avoid having intimacy with women in general but its almost like the other way around for artsy girls for sure.

Thanks Mattman, that was a very informative post.

Quote Originally Posted by co05 View Post
    I'm a freshman and I just moved into a residence hall this quarter. Maybe because it's finals week or whatever, but my floor isn't as social as I hoped. I have a few friends but not a strong social circle and I feel like I'm chilling with the same one or two people over and over again.

My question is how do I build a stronger social circle?
    What up Coo5!!

Easiest explanation, go out and be social, introduce yourself to everyone, don't push the envelope and try to be everyone's friend, but make sure people know who you are.... There are tons of ways to do it.. and it can depend on you school and where the fun places to hang out are. Here's an example of how I did things:

Demographics of my school:
    - 15,000 or less undergrad
    - Cafe and quad was a place where everyone chilled
    - more of a commuter school
    - no frats
    - one bar everyone went to on thursdays and tuesdays
    - mainly local people (not too many out of staters, and I was one of them)

So how do you use information like this?? Well I know my college is 15k or less, and commuter, so it's going to be mainly social circle, and the people who are going to be there on the weekends are going to be mainly athletes and out of towners. So since I'm going to be seeing the same people over and over again, now all I need to do is figure out where they are. So I made friends with my room mate, and a couple people at the meeting we had for our dorm...use that group of people to go to where all the other groups of people are.

At my school they were all outside the dorms at the quads, or at the cafe. So at the quad, we'd play basketball, football, volleyball, talk about parties just introduce myself to mad people around there. No game, no tactics, just meet people and being social. Smile, look fun, don't take it too serious, have the assumption that everyone at school is looking to make new friends and for some cool and fun times, BECAUSE THEY ARE.

The easiest way to build a social circle is just to be seen places over and over again and introduce yourself. Don't be too pushy and try to make plans right away, just say what up, bullshit a little about common things at your school (the sports, the girls, the bars around town, anything you can think of), or just something funny or fun that people can do (parties, cool shit goin on at the school, etc..). Offer some kind of value off the bat... "hey what's up guys, I'm Coo5, I'm putting together a flag football league/game in a couple days, wondering you guys are down?" Don't say it in a rapport seeking tone, just neutral based.

Talk to people in your class, ask about the homework, study groups, their major, how their break was, what they did over the weekend/over break, what classes are they taking that you might be taking in the future, are they hard, did you take any of their classes, maybe you could exchange notes/give them your notes from a class you took before that they're taking now.

When you're making guy friends: talk about sports, women, money, parties, drinking, cars, lifting, invite them out to social events... here's some examples of how to start a conversation:
    - "hey whats up man, did I see you at XYZ's party last nite? Oh, no? Fuck, my bad, what's your name bro?, Nice meeting you dude, hey he's having another one this week, feel free to come and bring some friends, just tell the you know me (name) and you'll be good. Take care homie!"
    - "hey we need a couple more guys for the basketball game, you guys in?"
    - "hey we're playing poker in the lounge of the dorm, you/you guys down?"
    - "Yo you ever had this teacher before? Heard he was mad cool" (classroom setting)

When making girl friends, topics you can talk about are relationships, school work, friends, family, television/movies, fashion
    - Something to do with these girls is tell her you have a girlfriend already... YOU'RE NOT HITTING ON THEM, JUST MAKING FRIENDS...NEVER HAVE AN AGENDA HERE... JUST BE SINCERE!!!
    - "Wow, those are sexy shoes, where'd you get them?... I have to get my girlfriend a bday gift and don't know what to get her, thinkin about shoes."
    - this is pretty much how I open all the girls at school (not in my class or dorm room, they were just walking by or I just randomly noticed them) that I wanted to just be friends with... gotta be congruent with this tho, so don't have "single" on your facebook, don't be all over all these other girls in photos and such. You can always say that she's a gf from back home/another state...and you guys can of course "pressure of being too far away and never seeing eachother got to us, and our relationship wasn't strong enough to stand it. so we broke up a week or so ago" I usually save that line till I know a girl is interested in me and I want to hook up with her.
    - In class: "Hey whats up, I'm Adam.. you getting this stuff?"
    - Use situational shit too...maybe their backpack/calculator/phone/pen is something silly or cool that you like or dislike.. I've started conversations with girls like: "Is that a Hello kitty case on your phone :-) My little cousin has the same one!" even tho it was just a case with pink, white, and black poka-dots

Use these friends to make plans... build social circles like this, and then send out mass texts with either parties to invite people to, see what everyone's up to tonite...pregame parties, tailgating at the school sports games, study sessions, just normal plans you have (beach, concert, chillin in the quad, playing a football/basketball/softball/soccer game)

It's a good thing to be a social connector, to understand this in full, listen to Braddock's and Mr. M's videos on Braddocksblog.com, but be the guy who knows everyone and can introduce people to everyone else.

The more social circles you have, the more plans/options you have, and the more popular you are and look to other people. Something I learned from Braddock is that, people fill in the gaps they have about you with what they already know. So if some one knows a couple good things about you, they'll assume all the shit they don't know about you is good shit as well. In other words: people see a high value guy, they fill in the gaps about them with other high value traits. You see a guy who knows everyone and is smiling and sayin hi to people...you'll assume people like him, he's smart, funny, well connected, popular, knows where parties are, cool, interesting, etc...

So the key here is to find out where the people are, get yourself scene there, introduce yourself, bring some value to them, be social and talk to everyone, just try to make friends!

Hope that helps bro!!

-D

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Pairs View Post
    What are some examples of how to game and what to say during class?
    Yooo What up 2 Pairs!!

Read the post above and that will help, but for more specific class room style, keep reading below ;-)

Class room you want to avoid hitting on girls...the way that you build value in class is to draw attention to yourself.

The way to do that is something Braddock teaches in his workshops called Passive Attraction. in his seminar he teaches two types of attraction, Active Attraction and Passive Attraction. Active attraction is shit you say and do at the girls to get them attracted to you. Passive attraction is the shit they observe about you that makes them attracted to you.

Passive Attraction Specific to College Classroom Game:
    - speak up in class (don't come across as try hard..you don't have to talk the whole class, for a 1 hr 15 min class, maybe talk 2 or 3 times): answer the questions the teacher asks, say a funny joke every now and then, get the teacher to like you and joke with you. All this kind of stuff is situational to the class environment and what's going on. But something I used a lot in school with teachers is early on in the year when we're going over the syllabus I would ask if we could get any extra credit for sucking up, 9/10 teachers laughed at that and said something like "yeah just remember my muffins, blueberry, every class and you'll be good!" When you come across as funny, but then answer questions and be interactive, it shows depth, the teacher likes you because you bring positive energy to the class and you participate, and the students will see a thin slice of a guy who's funny, smart, and will fill in the rest of the traits they don't know about you with other high value qualities.
    - Being friends with everyone in the room: talk to everyone, remember people's names and something about them when you meet them, and the next time you see them say "What up Jason, how was that weekend ski trip bro?" little things like that will make people want to talk to you. Great quote "In order to be interesting, you have to be interested." Take that to heart. I used to talk to everyone in the hallways before class...the kids down the hall in the class next to us, the staff in the office next to the room, my other professors that have classes near mine. I would talk about parties with my friends and when other people hear that, they want to be involved as wel
    - In groups, lead the group...if you're doing the first two on this list this will be more natural and the rest of the group will fall into this

When you have attraction in class gow do you know? and things to do:
    - How do you know? Catching eyes from everyone, people are starting to talk to you first, they're real receptive to your conversation
    - Fun games: Playing tick tac toe, hang man (have the word(s) be something funny or flirty "we'd have pretty babies"), dots, or whatever fun games you can think of
    - Start getting to know people better, where they're from, what their hobbies are, what they want to do after school, etc..
    - Suggest meeting up with people outside of class: study groups, parties, sport events, activities you're planning, going out to bars, sports games, etc..

The main thing in college and classroom and social circle game is not to be gamey, you have to be a normal guy who just likes being social and making friends and having fun. You strike (hook up with) girls when the iron is hot (when they're into you and suggesting plans, starting to "bump" into you at "random" places, aka parties she follows you to, or hears/sees on facebook you're going to X bar tonite). It's ok to be the flirty fun light teasing guy who flirts with people, but your main focus should be around having fun with your friends.

So in college in general, have fun, make friends, flirt, strike when iron is hot!

Talk soon bro!

-D

Quote Originally Posted by Junny View Post
    So I go to an art university in vancouver and I noticed girls here are not like the party girls I see at venues. I see them being more of the spiritual, yoga type ones who are just nice and easy going for everyone. Its challenging for me to figure out whether to neg them or run my routines on them because they don't give me attitude or challenge.

I have no idea how to communicate so I don't come off friendly,
    Im aiming to attract and close but I don't know how, really.
    I know sometimes when sarging you face the artsy girls sometimes...
    Each girl has unique values,
    but could you tell me your experience on artsy girls?
    Most of them don't like going clubbing, like to go to pubs just to see people perform, and more often than not, very shy...

Thanks man.
    What up Junny!! If these are the types of girls you like, then read below, if you don't like them, go find girls that you do like (into clubbing, not looking for deep guys all the time, etc..)

Get rid of routines and negs... both of those in college are time bombs and will blow your reputation out of the water. instead, be direct, be authentic, be congruent with who you are. Artsy girls and the philosophical type do like to find deep guys with a passion and purpose in life, and guys with goals and such...but they also do like fun guys and guys who can give them a range of emotions. Where most girls at school want to have fun and be teased and ran a lot of state based attraction (roller coaster of emotions, lots of push pull, teasing and role plays) and then a little bit of intrigue based attraction (intellect, depth, well read, teaching them something new, etc..)....these type of "artsy" girls want it the other way around, more intrigue, less teasing.

So how do you meet and attract and date these girls? Just be friendly with them and the people around them...build familiarity with the friends of a girl you're interested in. So she hangs out at the library with her friends, start hanging out at the library, and introduce yourself... open them being normal "Hey what's up I'm Junny?" "Hi I'm XXX" Then say something situationally relevant, maybe they're studying for a test on Socrates or something, and teach her something about it. Find out who she is, what her values are, recognize her for them. With your intrigue based stories (travels, knowledge, mystery, etc..) combined with qualifying questions about her, you'll solidify attraction and build stronger connections.

So introduce yourself to her, find out a little bit about her, make some jokes about the various things, then find out her interests, relate to them, never judge!!, share a lot of shit about me, wax philosophy about worldly or theoretical shit, relate, and reward her for shit. Your conversations should be normal normal normal normal SPIKE (funny shit, or intrigue based shit) normal normal normal normal normal... make sense?

Now that is a general outline to follow. I don't know your personality or what you need to add/subtract personally, so that can limit my response. If you want to talk on the phone to get deeper with it, call Jeremy at the office, or email him (jeremy@lovesystems.com).

I hope this helps bro!! Good luck, report back with your experiences!!

Take care homie!

-D

Quote Originally Posted by AlterImago View Post
    Two days ago, I met a chick at college and I talked to her here and there during a two hour time span, along with a friend of her and it went okay. I did make her laugh but my game wasn't always good: there was one slightly awkward moment where she didn't know how to respond. That's okay, my game is far from perfect, but the rest went pretty well. I told her DHV stories (she actually looked at me like this when I told a very true DHV story that had happened: ) and I tried to keep long eyecontact with her. I don't think I received any IOI's from her, other than her touching her hair a lot while talking to me (but I noticed she did that with other guys too, so it doesn't say anything).

I don't know if you can be friendzoned in one day, I don't know, but I wanna give it my best shot and see if I can make her attracted to me so I can AT LEAST kissclose her, and maybe try getting a relationship with her.

So I've only spoken to her two days ago and I'm wondering how I can make her attracted to me, instead of being dumped into the friendzone immediately.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Yoo Alter,

Is there something specific for the college setting... this is more of a general how to game question... there's not enough information about you, her... but to answer your question, here's a quick guide:

1) role play (helps for call back humor)
    2) inside jokes (helps for call back humor)
    3) qualify
    4) go places with her and her friends (paint pictures of you guys hanging out different times at different places)
    5) isolate
    - use isolation to touch, get sexual, and qualify hard
    6) share things about yourself with her, and get her to share things about herself with you
    7) don't be scared to make a move

If you have something specific about college, feel free to write me (dubbsy@lovesystems.com) or post back again!!

Hope that helps buddy!

-D
    "Dubbsy is plain and simple, a cool guy! So easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and it felt like he is part of my clique and it would be cool just to hang out with him. For me personally it felt like he is the easiest to relate to."

- Mrakman, The Attraction Forums.

PEACEE

10. Thanks for doing this Dubbsy

1) I saw Braddocks college game videos and he says college game is social circle game and NOT cold approach so don't do it. But then I read in Soul's posts that its fine to use direct/day game at college universities. Can you clear this up for me?

2) I just discovered the community and I'm in my junior year, scheduled to graduate next May. In high school I had a big social circle, but I didn't join a frat in college and now my social circle has suffered. Unfortunately Braddocks videos weren't around to help me a few years ago...is there enough time to fix all the wrongs?